So what's the worst anime you've ever completed?

So what's the worst anime you've ever completed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18506js0vzM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it was Gantz

>bad CGI
>unlikable characters
>filler ending
>pacing that made it look like the people were just standing there waiting to die
>series only gotten good AFTER the anime

only good part was the Lara Croft scene and maybe the OP (I was still on the fence on whether it was good or not).

The OP is good

Shin Sekai Yori, took way too long to get its point across. Also all the characters were basically pieces of blubbering cardboard

Myself;yourself
Sola
Ef (both)
Good Ending

Master of Martial Hearts

Is OP’s pic related? Because it wasn’t awful but it wasn’t memorable in the slightest either.

Dragon Crisis

Highschool of the Dead
SAO
Sekirei
Zankyou no Terror

I'd include Bebop here as well, but I think I dropped it at 23 episodes in. The only thing Bebop has going for it is its animation.

Green Green TV
The OVA was barely worth it.

Devilman Crybaby

I have no idea how I was able to sit through that trainwreck of a shitshow, I wanted to drop it every episode but also somehow wanted to see if it could possibly get even worse.

Shitgelion, animegatari, Harumi Shitzumiya.

I don't finish shit anime

Akikan.

Assuming this isn't bait, please watch at least 200 shows before posting. Most of those aren't even THAT bad.

Popotan.

Glasslip.

>sola
that shit didnt live up to the hype at all

I'd say Mahou Sensou, but it had Momo-tan so it wasn't all bad. So either that one Sonico anime, or Comet Lucifer.

Mayoiga
>it's supposed to be bad on purpose!
Doesn't make it any less shit. The trainwreck isn't even entertaining, just bland as fuck.

>Please watch at least 200 shows before posting

Assuming this isn't bait, how the fuck does someone find enough time to watch over 200 anime shows, especially when there's not even 200 series out there worth watching?

The "remake" of Kenshin's Kyoto Arc.
Mari Okada should be in jail for this shit.

RWBY

This one made me the angriest. It felt like it was specifically designed to piss me off.

According to my list, it's Chaos Head. But I don't remember any of it really.

are you for real
please crawl back to MAL

>Ef (both)
I want to smack your head user

It's not bad
and it's not anime

Kuso no Honkai, still regret watching that shit

By not being a newfag or underage?
There's like 50 new shows coming out every season and I didn't say "finish 200 shows"

Cross Ange.

Horrible, just horrible.

I don't use MAL, I use IMDB

This shit right here. Loved the villain though. Why was he a villian in the first place?

Mayoiga, regalia of 4 stars(something like that), hitori no shita, wizard barristers, eldlive, itsuka tenma no kuro usagi, hidan no aria(it was pretty generic ok anime, but ending really pissed me off)

Guilty as charged.

Probably Kill la Kill. I kept watching it out of obligation and hoped that it would get better.

Cross Ange is masterpiece.

I used to believe that too until I replaced all the time I wasted on social media and other bullshit with anime. 200+ shows are easily watchable in a year, a lot more if you're a NEET.

>There's like 50 new shows coming out every season

I said shows worth watching. Typical Sup Forums fag, watches anything that comes out and has no real taste.

I usually drop any anime I deem to be completly shit tier (like Chaos;Head and Devil May Cry), but for some reason I finished pic related.
It wasn't THAT bad, just a very bland and a poor adaptation of the game.

Holy shit this. It had so much promise and just got shittier every episode. By the end I was just watching it for completion. It really makes me angry how many people actually likes KLK.

I liked it, except for pan ex machina.

Mirai Nikki. It was clearly one of those cases of making things up as they went along. It was entertaining at least.

Sure, if you're overdosing on apple pie.

Worst? Unironically, Evangelion. I have no intention of explaining why ITT.
>inb4 2deep4u
Accept that people can understand a show and still not like it.

Pupa, I suppose. It was only like 4 minutes per episode, and it still somehow managed to feel like a complete waste of time.

>kept watching it out of obligation and hoped that it would get better
Same here.
It also didn't help that the fanbase was obnoxious as fuck and desperate to make Kill la Kill the next Gurren Lagann with 20 threads for each episode.

Code Geass.

Just fuck you, fuck you and everything about it. Fuck it's designs, fuck it's story, fuck it's characters, just fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=18506js0vzM

How can anyone not like cross ange?

Ah, that's a good one. 2nd half of the show is a complete fucking shitfest. It's fun to watch a trainwreck occasionally though.

He said 200 shows of any quality, not necessarily worth watching.

Akuma no Riddle and Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R were pretty shit. Komugi has the distinction of being the only 1/10 garbage I've ever not dropped, but only because I made a bet and had to.

Coppelion. u niggers havent seen shit until uve seen coppelion

>not necessarily worth watching
Why watch something not worth watching?

>butthurt Netflix subscriber

Evangelion

Cross Ange. First episode was good but then it fucked up.

Can't say for sure which is the worst completed. I've watched plenty of bad shows though.

>worth watching

If you look at anime spread though the years 200 worthwhile anime is isn't impossible.

That animt that doesn't exist, You know which one i'm talking about.

Now I know you are fucking retarded. How do you even know what's worth watching if you don't watch everything? Do you blindly follow other people's opinions? You're the one with no real taste, go back to MAL and never come back.

Re:Zero

Minoa was such a miracle of the universe, I can't believe people didn't notice her and her anime.

This shit

There's more than 200 anime worth watching if you look beyond the last few years of seasonals.

Tsukihime.

Cross Ange.

that's even worse

What are you talking about? There's no tsukihime anime.

i dont think i have ever finished a bad anime

there were a few forgettable ones but none that were actively bad

K-on, I can't believe I endured watching all that shit after Sup Forums pushed me into it back then. Never again

>Musekinin galaxy Tylor
>Isuca
>Ginguiser
>kakyuusei 2
>hanoka
There are plenty others, but I remember those immediately.

Incredible post and incredible reaction image Sup Forums!.

>comet lucifer
At least it had one hilarious scene and a cute loli and mecha.

You mean the VN?

>he hasnt seen the tsukihime anime

What the hell is this shit?

I've only been watching anime for about 8 years and I've easily watched 200 shows, probably 300, most of them good. I've dropped about the same amount again, maybe more.

Learn to anime noob

Seven Deadly Sins
Eromanga Sensei

Probably this. I don't even remember what it was about, watched like 8 years ago.

Was it really that bad?

Sora no Woto

Pupa
Kado
Zankyou no Terror
Aldnoah Zero
Charlotte
Endride was really bad but at least I had fun watching it.

Pupa episode 6 is the most kino experience anime has to offer.

Strawberry Panic, when I was 14 and thought all anime was really good. Tried to rewatch it a few years later and realised it was pure fucking trash lel.

Thanks, I used the wrong one. Glad you liked my 2011 reaction pic though.

IMDB is the best listing site online. Prove me wrong. Oh that's right, you can't.

No there's not.

I watch youtube reviews of course?

Make a thread and /u/ and they'll go at each other's throats. Cause of this anime.

Probably Gundam Wing. I normally drop shows I don't like so there are few shows I outright hated that I've finished. But not Gundam Wing. Add to that the fact that it's longer than most seasonal shit, and the fact that it's severely overrated just made me feel like I wasted way more time than I should have.

I've probably finished worst shows than Wing, but none of them made me as angry as Wing did.

>The actual state of Sup Forums
Disgusting

Occult Academy. I don't know why, but I just kept thinking it had to eventually be as good as its first episode.

FUCK THIS SHIT, IM STILL MAD

>I was only pretending

Texhnolyze.

ARC-V

How do you expect to graduate as a neet if you haven't seen 200 anime shows?

Jigoku Shoujo.
TWO FUCKING SEASONS.
WHY DID I DO THAT?

It's a real (you) factory even bringing up Tomoe, the best friend character who also loves the MC but gets cucked...

Me too, it is honestly just a shitty and frustrating story.

Hyouka

I felt like I lost a year of my life thanks to that piece of shit.

Glasslip

And it was by my favorite studio which is an extra kick in the nuts

How can you even remember a shit anime?

ARC-V is one of the most glorious trainwrecks ever. It's amazing how they managed to build up so much on the first 50 episodes, and then steadily make it worse every episode from that point on until the absolute very end without ever stopping on a 150 episode show.

Hey now, Sola's comfy. Great soundtrack

Speed Grapher.

god, this one nearly got me. I gave up by like episode 5 or 6. the only reason I started watching it was because of some shoop of her having exposed pubes.

to answer OP's question, mine was some shit about a group of girls with special powers and this eva-like monsters that would show up and they would fight against them. the antagonist was one of their school friends that was being bossed around by some magical raven(crow?) because of some key or some shit. can't believe I watched every single episode of that garbage. shit sucked so bad, I totally forgot the name of it.