Made in Abyss: How can Tsukushi top this guy?

>buy autism tier relic on amazon
>convince a big group of veteran delvers to join your cause
>make the fitfh layer your personal bitch
>adopt children from not russia to help with your research
>raise a 9/10 oppai loli, that helps you achieve your dream
>become a furry
And what would you do to achieve your dreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Ridge_Mountains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VX_(nerve_agent)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already topped him with my navelpierce-fu

But Bon pierced his special place before you

Pretty much the exact same as Best Dad, but with making cursed bunn and feeding her treats as one of the goals.

Wait for Lyza, mother of youngest White Whistle in history and possibly annihilator of the world.

>sosubug
>topping anything

Well we have three more white whistles to meet and so far the two we have met havnt been disappointing. So im looking forward to Bonerdad getting de-throned for an even more based whistle.

This guy looks evil but he's going to be a total bro.

She topped Reg's dick in the past if you know what I'm saying

I wanted to make that joke but then thought that fruit is hanging too low.
(S)He went on the 6th layer. No sane person would.

Two of the four remaining (lyza is basically dead since she cant come back) going down into the sixth layer back to back is super weird. Im really looking forward to why they did it, though im assuming one is probably chasing the other....or some news of some crazy shit going down below the fifth layer got both their dicks hard.
Itll be cool as fuck either way.

>lyza is basically dead since she cant come back
I have some doubts, because Reg had flashbacks of Lyza on 4th layer. And how he can travel through the kilometers of corpses from 6 to 5 layer without using relic, which works only with White Whistle?

I'm hoping that they're not paired together, or there arc aren't heavily tied to one another. I think one of my favorite parts of Bondrewd and Ozen's arcs is that they got to have one-on-one with the characters.
If they're together, I feel like it won't be on par with either of the other two.
Also, what were there names and titles again?

the 2000 year old cycle is nearing it's end, whatever events cause it at the bottom are probably what is attracting all the white whistles.

I doubt it, I read somewhere that one of tsukushi's inspirations is basically video games. The white whistles are the area bosses.
My theory is that somehow one of the white whistles, Srajo probably is behind all the shit that's going on in the current arc.

>attracting all the white whistles.
White whistles doing something is most likely the cause if the cycle happening.

Srajo, Lord of Guidance
Wakuna, Lord of Mystery
Is that it or are the titles switched?

Or second thought that might be retarded since they only went below the 5th layer relatively recently.

Srajo is mystery and Wakuna is guidance

Do you think Riko and Wakuna are going to team up, with Riko being 'guided' by Wakuna to discover Srajo's 'mystery'?

why is his hand on her crotch?
is this official?

My only real worry with this manga is that this 2000-year cycle thing is going to end up as a really cliche "save Orth from ancient evil/the abyss" climax, with Riko or Reg sacrificing themselves for some reason.
I'm sure Tsukushi has something interesting planned but as of now signs are pointing that way. It's still early though.

Is that a real question?

Somebody, post that volume 4 bonus page.

I finished this shit three days ago so yes

Bon can't be stopped

Prushka looks so soft.

She locks her door at night to masturbate right?
What the hell does a girl thats been surrounded by masked men all her life fap too?

She has the biggest Electra complex in Abyss.

>papa's rod

>implementing Prushka doesn't have a massive Papa fetish
With how things were between Bon and Prush, she would probably rape him by the age of 18

What tier was Papa's Rod? It was only mentioned but it must be a very powerful relic

whats going on in the top panel?

It's a collection of Bondy's collection of N64 cartridges.

Science

anyone here hoping for a white whistle we dont know about? at the start of the serie it says that at the current moment there were 5 actives white whistles, but with Lyza whistle coming back, on record she was now death, leaving only 4, but what about past white whistles, could some of those ancient heroes still be alive? maybe one even became part of the village?

Well, he convinced Prushka to sacrifice herself in the most gruesome way and made Bun felt pity him, despite all his bullshit.
Must be special grade.

Its possible specially with the time distortion is true.

>implementing Meinya isn't the Legendary Lord of Ass

We were show Bondrew taking Prushka to places, giving her a pet, and teaching her his trade, what other of happy family moment could they share before daddy decided to do real science with her?

You don’t really need to think of anything you just concentrate on the happy feeling if you can’t get creative. Anyways Prushka probably has an Elektra complex since she has no mother so she probably thought of best dad. Girls can be attracted to men even before they know what a penis is.

I can imagine this being really ackward, at least for the reader, Bondrew acting all nice and composed, but saying things that only the reader could understand, like threating Prushka boyfriend to lunchbox if he does something.

>6666
nice.

>tfw some manlet steals your Prushka
That guy would get erased from history

Does it ever say specifically that there is only 5? I don't remember.
It looks like there is another one on the far left here.

Hey, he never prevented Riko's friendship with Riko and co, nor he tried to capture Bun for himself only. I don't think he can be jealous, jealousity is usually born from lack of
self-confidence, Bondrewd doesn't have this problem for sure.
But dating Prushka can be really awkward. Imaging first time with her boyfriend, when she comments "just like Papa's Rod"...

had you guys ever do a real expedition and found something?

When Ozen explained the lower levels to the kids, she warned that "some" of the white whistles were staying on level five, and then says "those who are there" were Bondrewd, Srajo, and Wakuna.

That might just be a translation thing, but it was an odd way of phrasing it unless there were other white whistles possibly active.

the whole papa's rod, probably was just taking a bath together, or a anatomy class, no, really.

could be. although for some reason I think Wakuna will later than Srajo in the story.

This pretty much. There needs to be an very good reason why Lyza, out of all the White Whistles, is the one called Annihilator, and not just that she's just pretty good a wrecking things with her pick-axe.

I think it's going to be a bit more complex than that.

adventure

I feel like anyone that fucks Prushka will end up getting castrated

That's less likely to be the case considering who made this manga.

there's an extra panel when the white whistles are introduced, could be someone secret yeah. They are trumpcards after all.

>looks like there is another one on the far left
Well, going by that logic...

Isn't that just Ozen? Compare those lines to her shoulders.

I always hoped made in abyss will be a 30 year span manga

Nvm, I just saw the little thing on the bottom left that looks like it's another whistle.

I noticed that too.

that furthest left person is Ozen yes, but down at the corner you can see someone elses white whistle too, that would be under someone elses picture.

There is also a little black silhouette with a clear line of distinction from Ozen behind the mystery whistle

Just had an idea based on what Ozen said, what if Reg was an explorer that got down to the bottom of the Abyss but then something happened to him down there and he became a robot so that he could return as a non-human? Obviously it's probably not Lyza, but who else could it be if that was the case?

Surely he didn't draw it without purpose.
Why would he hide that person though? Someone we know?

isnt the big robot just said that both of them were created by someone? and that each model has a distinctive function?

Ozen>Bondrewd>Srajo>Lyza>Wakuna
What if this is a foreshadowing for their order?

There are clearly other methods for getting through the abyss, though Reg getting through the sea has already been solved. He doesnt need to breathe that long and his arms extend 80m combined, it would take him a few seconds with prior knowledge, to climb it.
No way of knowing that for sure, it would be cool to see a white whistle fight another seriously. But again, well have to wait and see.
Hopefully that build up isnt dropped
its ozen
I found myself, in the blue ridge mountains. If that counts. Got plenty of adventure stories but none of them are thread relevant.
Reg is a model more advanced then the Big daddy bot, he was created, more then likely, at the or towards the bottom.

he only said that each layer has an interferer unit like him, but he hasn't heared from them in a while, and that Reg is different since he can go between layers. Also he said that they may have the same creator.

*interference unit

blue ridge mountains???

if I remember correctly people said the translation was really wonky

The idea that Lyza won't be the end game sounds great. Wakuna and Srajo have both been barely even talked about, so it's possible that one or more of them won't be hostile at all.
If Wakuna's title means anything and the order is a foreshadowing to when they'll be introduced, it's entirely possible that Wakuna will guide them out of the abyss in some form.

new chapter W H E N?

Also, have some nanachi

Completely new to the series but I'm curious, I've only ever seen Bondrewd in images and his design is fucking fantastic. How's he like as a villain?

Gotta love Habo

yea but that's the best sort of information I have since I don't understand the original

He's great, now leave the thread until you finish the manga or you will get spoiled.

It might be the translation, but I got the distinct impression from this exchange that Reg (or his race) might actually be the creators.

He's a really good character.

>Bondrewd
>villain

Read or wait for the announced sequel. Bondrewd is an absolutely fantastic antagonist and you shouldn't be spoiled about him.

There's time fuckery going on. It could have been weeks or even months since they descended.

>How's he like as a villain?
>villain

there are no villains in SCIENCE only progress

He is father of the year.

I think Bondrew could aim for more, maybe better parent than Gendo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Ridge_Mountains

Bonedad was a true hero and an inspiration. We need more driven people like him in our life. It's the only way to move forward.

>We need more driven people like him in our life.

I can see a lot of people complaining about it.

He makes a good soup.

Shortsighted simpletons.

and yet this magical chemical exists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VX_(nerve_agent)

a well , they seems nice

what types of complaings? at least on murica

There were only 5 active white whistles, one of them being pseudo-active because Lyza went on her last delve and was confirmed inactive at the start of the manga. Every other white whistle has either had their whistle recovered (ie, they died on an upper floor and got recovered) or have disappeared after their last delve since nobody can actually come up. There are plenty of other white whistles, possibly still alive because of time dilatation. We do see there are plenty of old white whistles whistles on the 6th floor, so it's pretty safe to assume that you won't really find an unnamed white whistle until at least layer 7. Sjaro and Wakuna can be encountered on floor 6 since they delved just before Riko and co arrived on the 5th floor.

We will probably see one of them on this floor, and the other on the 7th. That being said, I have no clue where one would even be on this floor since we don't know that much about the floor yet aside from it being mineralized ruins.

requesting pic of reg sniffing nanachi and imaging a field of nanachis

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Heaven.

thanks