Raildex

When will they show the True Number One beating Heroic Spirits?

When will Kakine admit he's subconsciously GAR for Accel?

Goodbye Kakine.

>subconsciously
Pretty sure he basically admitted it in NT6

Still want my Kakine back story of "he was the #1 for a little while and went through the humiliation of being dethroned by a scared, literally who kid, coupled with the trauma of losing a loved one"

>losing a loved one
plz no. We don't need any more rollercoasters.

>losing a loved one
>back story
We just see how he lose himself.

Oyakodon when?

The "he lost someone" theory comes from how he ranted about how can't save someone

Can Accelerator beat Regulus Corneas

Sheer speed blitz, yes

We better get more of it with season 3. The fucking nips dropped the ball hard on that shit with season 2

I'm not really sure if what is coming (returning to England, fighting Coronzon) is going to have a whole lot of room for AC characters outside Accelerator, Hamazura, and maaaybe Mikoto if she gets possessed/follows Touma (or both). I'm not even certain characters like Takitsubo or Last Order will get a whole lot of screen time outside finding out what is going to happen with them

How? Do you even know what powers this guy possesses? It seems like a direct counter to anything Accelerator can do

Everyone in the verse is below Mach, while Accelerator is casually at least 23x faster than the speed of sound without his white wings, so it doesn't matter what he can do if he's turned to paste before blinking.

From speedreading an article of his abilities, he seems like he two things Accel is weak to.
Powers similar to Raildex's magic side, and time stopping, which almost all fictional humans are weak to.

Actually Regulus is one of the fastest characters of his verse. He may not be hypersonic but just him kicking the dust turns them into death pellets. He's also virtually invincible in that his body is "time stopped" and that only he himself can manipulate the stopped objects

Hopefully NT20 gets confirmed for April in a week or so.

Kakine a shit

You a shit

In the end, canned mackerel with curry is the best.
What is being translated into "in the end" btw? And why wasn't it in the Railgun manga?

It was in the railgun manga

Kamikoto soon, it only took a decade

You get to choose one (1) event to happen before this series ends. It could be something you genuinely want to happen on its own merit. It could be something spiteful to attack a portion of the fanbase. It could be just a harmless joke you wanna see come to fruitation. But whatever it is you pick, and whatever reason you have to pick it, you get ONE shot at it, so choose extremely carefully.

What is it, and why do you pick it?

The why is very important, so don't skip that part.

y u do dis?

It's not hard. Just pick what's most important to you. Really attached to a joke? Really hate xfags or maybe even x themselves? Are you a shipper? Or maybe there's something less controversial or joke-y you really want to see? Just pick whatever it is you care about the most.

The thing is, no matter what you pick, it's going to make someone somewhere mad, and another someone somewhere else happy. I bet even if you did something like "pretty much everyone gets a happy ending" at least one person would be raging about how this one character they hate didn't die some stupidly edgy death [bonus points if this character is popular]. People also want jokes to come true because they like the joke and think it makes sense- see "Aogami is Aihana" and "Kamikuro". So you could actually cover a lot of things in one thing if you really wanted

I think most people who froth at the mouth over a single character, especially one that is not new and has had no recent new relevance outside cameos (Accelerator and Mugino come to mind) are just doing it for any kind of reaction so they can spin it into a shitpost. Especially if what they are saying is a little ridiculous in the first place.

The only true way for men to stay young is to have deep, intense, glorious sexual relations with middle school girls in mind, body and spirit.

It's one thing to vocally dislike something currently going on/a new character (although as we saw with Kamisato and that whole arc, that can be taken too far) but when you're still raging about characters that have been around for ages and plotlines that have long been wrapped up, I'd have to say that, yes, you're shitposting at this point. I'm not going to bring out examples because I'm not trying to defend any specific character, but at this point in the game, it's pretty obvious that certain plotlines are concluded and Kamachi is not going to revisit them and give them a different ending. So if you don't like the way something concluded, you never will, it's not changing, and screaming about it won't help, so it's really pointless for anything other than shitposting

If anything, if Kamachi does revisit an old plotline and add more meat to it or "continue" it in a sense, he's more likely to add something that reinforces his original decision on how to conclude that plotline.

I always wanted to see Kamachi's takes on Poltergeist and Silent Party, without the Cloverfield flourishes. He references characters like Therestina and Haruue, so clearly something happened in the canon.

This would be interesting. It's probably similar but it can't be pretty much the same or else Misaka would know Uiharu more pre vol 12/13. I'm guessing the largest difference is the girls weren't as friendly with each other?

I imagine Kamachi's Silent Party would involve less "muh friendship" bullshit too and be similar to Dolly and Dreamranker in the sense of "Mikoto teams up with someone and the day is saved"

It's implied that Misaki helped toward the end of Silent Party in the anime, so I imagine Kamachi's version of Silent Party is "Saten babysits the snotty brat, Mikoto and Misaki figure things out, and in the end, Judgement and the Sisters help"

Misaki a pile of shit

Do people actually unironically like Misaka or do they just like her for the meme? I don't see any reason to like her whatsoever with all the negative qualities she has so I just assume people like her to piss people off.

Obviously all of those Dengeki heroine popularity poll victories are a result of trying to piss someone off.

People like misaka user

If I had one1️ wish, that wish would be so girls of any age can get pregnant but if they haven't got through puberty yet the baby will always be ️a️️ female. Imagine that, I can have sex with mikoto, spurt my love juices inside her and then she will get pregnant, and then I will be able to jam my throbbing penis all the way↕️ inside her womb and have sex with the accelerated growth clone.

Let's take this a ️ step further.

As pleasure surge through my penis, I once again unleash my love juices and both the girl and the clone will get pregnant. And there will be 2 clones with 11️ of them pregnant. Now I can fuck the fetus inside the clone. Rinse and repeat an I'll have ️a ️️ fetus and misaka society for me to rape. The best part〽️〽️ is the police can't catch me because by then the girls belly would be so fat of all the fetuses I can get inside the mikoto through her now big vagina and hide from the police. And there you have it , by entering the lil girls pussy I am now permanently inside a ️ lil girls pussy and I have all these sexy fetuses for me to bang. The ultimate misakaphile dream.

Is there any value in being the most powerful esper at this point?

BAKA DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BOYS IN AUTISM DESU SENPAI

Shit thread, off yourself kakinefag.

When is she going to be able to break out?

Shhhhh, Kanzaki is sleeping

She needs her teddy bear

give me a pregnant kanzaki

Looks like the Level 6 Shift Attempt Mikoto IS a thing. Check outfits.

Mikoto Level 6 Shift on chinese mobage!

Frenda is there too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes indeed, the absolute madmen

>That new anti skill guild mission
Jesus they have like a billion health

Where did you see this? Can you get her now?

you're not supposed to be able to beat it solo, we all have to help iirc

No, but you can see that in the usb screen

Ooo
Level 6 shift Mikoto, at least a first look at how it would look like in animated format. I'll admit, I'm impressed

I am two USBs away from regular Mikoto and have been for months despite trying my best. I guess I can try for 5.1 Mikoto

Don't you have someone to job to right now?

You shouldn't be saying that to the Number One, say that to Accelerator

There's also a Komaba boss but I cant seem to start it

too many people are doing it at once basically

Cool, but Kakine when?

seems like a missed opportunity for new character or boss

>Triple Misaka team SOON

How so? it can be both easily

Theres probably a Level 5.1 Misaka boss already in the works, hopefully it will be like the Kiyama one in the world quests-where after you beat her you fight the fetus- but you fight the next forms.

>2 Accels and 2 Mikotos make it in the game before Kakine is previewed
Lul. Maybe they'll add AAA Mikoto and white wing Accel in before Kakine.

Kakine got previewed long ago

How do you do the world quest? Is this the different from the time limit battles in each area?

Did they reveal a VA yet?

Well I've got at least a week (maybe 2 if Frenda drops first) to save up for the new Mikoto. Seems good. I typically have decent luck on getting characters upon release. Only time I failed was when Misha released.

Its those quest Im talking about
But the Kiyama one in specific is on the area where you enter skyscrapper where you fight Ouma

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

I think they are doing the other tit ninja first

The anime never really goes full detail on attacks like the novel does. Based on what we have had so far, will they explain kakine? I feel like they might have him throwing wind and light at accel a with bare minimum thing.

>he plays a fucking chinese shitty mobile games for weeks to unlock cartoon characters
raildex btw

doesn't count

wtf are those wings, they looks like a chicken's
>of all fairy tales, he chose to base his attacks on the little red hen

Ah so maybe I'll have up to 3 weeks, assuming the other Senran goes first, then Frenda.

What personally amaze me is that you took time of your life to type this post
I just can't not find this amazing

New scene soon

Im gonna Marry Mikoto then fuck Kanzaki and forget Itsuwa

If Subaru can do it literally anyone can

this is the epitome of nu Sup Forums

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

I liked the 5.1 shift design more in the manga
Must be because it was all on black and white and that made it look more otherwordly

5.1 shift design more or less looks the same exact way of how its supposed to look though as far as Haimura's design of it is concerned though

Yeah but the colors dont sit well with me

The reveal of 5.1 Mikoto hyped up the japanese players on twitter

Will we ever see a Level 6?

I assume that Level 6 is basically a "Science God" as hitting Level 6 means achieving SYSTEM, i.e. complete control of your personal reality - meaning basically reality warping. Which is basically what Magic Gods are capable of, but perhaps even more powerful.

Do you think Accel will ever hit this point? I still think Aleister is still up to something related to Accel reaching SYSTEM/Level 6

So freaking ugly.

Yes user, Gensei was worried about if she looked pretty or not

I meant the 3d model.
No antialiasing and the baggy shirt makes her look fat.

I like what you are implying user. This means that not even the realm of magic gods is unattainable.

does this make you feel better?
The shirt isn't baggy though, its constantly flowing like it looks in
That and the costume screen doesn't have any power effects, so its not like we fully see how it looks