Isnt there a chapter out soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/537923948.htm
tieba.baidu.com/p/5536839709
sciasta.com/ritz/
tieba.baidu.com/p/5537829032
tieba.baidu.com/p/5537869035
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4082125
manhua.163.com/reader/4458002705630123103/5175300707680502932#imgIndex=0@scale=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes; Saki 185 is due out 2/2.
Look for spoilers/raws at the usual places.

live futaba thread:
may.2chan.net/b/res/537923948.htm

The last Shinohayu chapter TL was released on Tuesday.
It got dumped, but the thread died with almost no replies.

It's 2/2 already in Japan.

Cant wait for this dumb match to finish.

Did the last melonbooks cover ever get scanned?

I saw it. Thanks user.

Reminder that Richardson is not gay.

February = month of Teru

Is that the one with the 2 old Shiraitodais in the bath?
I'll post later.

yes

Chihiro didn't let them play...

>tfw no Kasumi gf

wait, it's Kyou-chan's birthday already?

Also, Kubo's birthday is three days after Kana.

>+133500
Nani the fuck.

we had a thread earlier that died with only a few replies (didn't see it in time, and also missed the Shinohayu chapter dump).

posting some leaks (I hope that they are leaks) for the new Saki chapter.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5536839709

a mix of Teru and Yuuki...

Ryuuka-chan!

More like it's twintails day.

It would seem Awai is now bigger than Kasumi.

That filename, how many times did you resave after editing one pixel to get it?

this must be a later hand since in East 2-2 honba Himeko already had +28,300 points, so she must have lost more than 20,000 points in-between.

Go Kyouko!

fresh from the baidu thread, but perhaps I fumbled the art of hitting buttons until the pic is saved (double extensions?)

Found on my iPad.

more like, USUZAN!

this was the last page, no delay, next chapter in two weeks (before Shinohayu etc.).

Impossible. Kasumi is the queen of tits

Built for SEX

Supernova, user. She'll get bigger yet.

So it looks like Himeko chapter, Sawaya chapter; with Kyouko chapter and Ryuuka chapter coming up.
Glad 5th place is wrapping up quickly.
Ritz's last blog post implied some motivation to accelerate the plotline, so hopefully finals soon.

sciasta.com/ritz/
Does this mean Achiga wins?

Ritz was a mistake.

Is that old Shizu and Ako?

They got ugly.

And I'll kill myself if they win.

We're still missing a couple of these, right?
I don't have Teru/Sumire, sleeping Ryuuka, or Youko/Toki.

Don't worry, you won't have to. Old age will get you before that.

It's Shizu/Ako.
But I thought it was Shizu's mom and Nodoka at first.
Got me thinking maybe Nodoka moved back to Nara and lived with the Takakamos when her dad moved to Tokyo.

kissu

1st reply in the /e/ thread:

So much heresy in there.

NO!!

>So it looks like Himeko chapter, Sawaya chapter; with Kyouko chapter and Ryuuka chapter coming up.
Waiting.

What is their life like as adults? I bet it sucks.

Adult life sucks, kids have no idea how good they have it.

She's still wearing a tracksuit. So she's a monkey still

>I wanted to feel them again, Ryuuka

I'm going to have sexual intercourse with a saki.

I missed the dump thread, but I want to say that the chapter was fantastic and I still tear up slightly. Really happy about how relatively well Shizuku took that loss. Shino didn't have an expression that indicated her words being just flattery or consolation. Looking forward to the revenge match.

Chisa has to be the best coach ever.

Is it okay to ship a buchou with her coach?

Shino's looking pretty smug for individuals.
Finals will definitely be Shino vs. Chihiro, with the other 2 being some combination of Aina - Yue - Hayari - random person
Shino has to win to go back to Tokyo to search for mom. On the other hand, losing might strengthen her resolve to form the future Asakumi HS Super Team (possible big time skip if that happens).

impossible

One of my wishes for the finals is to catch more glimpses of some past timeframe characters, like from Shinohayu, Shiraitodai flashback, and Toki.
Ritz has done a great job with integrating Achiga into the main Saki story. The finals need to focus on the Miyanagas, but it will be interesting to lay foundations for future storylines using existing characters.

Which Saki would have sex with right now?

Starting to notice in 2018 that there are no longer 48 hour pre-release leaks for Big/Young Gangan, which usually consisted of photos of the paper manga (pic).
Maybe the new digital releases are so popular that the "leaks" are obsolete.

>yfw achiga win the nationals

Kasumi

any of them

Saki is only for sex with Nodaka and Teru.

The damn chinks also don't rip Shinohayu.

So Shindouji and Himematsu are fighting for the lead while Sawaya is getting ready to unleash a bit of hell. Ryuuka doesn't get leaks and it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't do shit. Toki aside, Senriyama has been a fucking disappointment in this match.

Exactly. It's irritating that the last BG raws still aren't up; even Akio couldn't find them.
I'm seriously considering signing up for amazon.co.jp just for the kindle versions of BG/YG.
It's not hard since the website has an English option, and it's not expensive (BG =¥540; YG = ¥300).

Funnily enough, BG raws went up way more consistently before the digital version appeared.

That's why I hesitate. History has shown that once a market is established and sharing/fansubbing is eliminated, the prices go up.

no-megane Shizuku was heartbreakingly beautiful

The crying scenes in this franchise are always really powerful.

Especially when they cry so hard they pee themself.

Looking at you, Kuro.

Courtesy of Futaba

Waiting for baidu to deliver raws:
tieba.baidu.com/p/5537829032
tieba.baidu.com/p/5537869035

Not only them. In the last chapter and in they have these points:

Himeko: 135,300 (+28,300) -> 117,400 (+10,400)
Kyouko: 107,800 ( -8,100) -> 117,300 (+1,400)
Ryuuka: 104,300 ( -8,100) -> ?
Sawaya: 52,600 (-12,100) -> ?

So Himeko lost 17,900 points and Kyouko won 9,500 points, which means that Ryuuka and Sawaya got 8,400 points from the first two players. Enough to let Ryuuka regain her losses and close the gap to the first two (a difference of 100 points again. Poor Kyouko).

Ryuuka: 104,300 ( -8,100) -> 112,700 (+300) ?

Wasn't this some boring shit about mahjong? Where did the titty monsters come from?

From Ritz's heart.
And loins.

They're growing girls.

Mahjong is about tits, when you think about it

If mahjong is about tits, then why are the best players flat? Checkmate, Ritz.

What is this?

Some remind me what the chapter with Yuuki covering Ikeda's naughty bits up was.

Sera did fine. And Izumi and FunaQ only jobbed to make Ryuuka's comeback all the greater.

Right now? One of the moms, I think. Possibly Ryuukas. You know, because the main storyline ones haven't even been born yet.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4082125
Medical tech must have advanced to the point that japanese cold just doesn't happen anymore.

Chink version
manhua.163.com/reader/4458002705630123103/5175300707680502932#imgIndex=0@scale=7

It certainly didn't advance to the point where wheelchair-bound girls can walk again.:^)

My god.
She went from flat to Kasumi tier.

it was the day they arrived in Tokyo, when Yuuki went to bath and found a cat there already.

Then Touka and Koromo with a floating cloth strip entered (Chapter 64), and your pic is in Chapter 65.

Kyouko can slay monsters.

>100 points

A spoon can be used to dig a hole.

I like how Saki and Awai look similar compared to Shizu. She truly is a god above gods.

RIIIIIIITTTZZZZ

>Kasumi tier
Former Kasumi tier at best.

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Monkey a shit.

The points are:
Himeko: 135,300 (+28,300)
Kyouko: 107,800 ( -8,100)
Ryuuka: 104,300 ( -8,100)
Sawaya: 52,600 (-12,100)

East 2, 2 honba: Himeko dealer

Sawaya calls riichi

Time to slay some (little) monsters.