Lawrence had sex with this

>Lawrence had sex with this

And I would too

Canadian detected.

i don't think horses have arms

ABAJ!
>they chose a special snowflake extinct kind of wolf, just to show off her age and loneliness

And?

Good taste.

>holo had sex with this

Good investment

Enjoy the ban lol

Alpha as fuck

Envious?

That's a huge bitch.

For you

the close-up of her dirty knees implies that she threw away her pride and begged

Her having sex with wolf was always just a meme

It was a blowjob.

>begged

You can get dirty knees from doggy style sex too.

>implying

horse benis :DDDDDDD

Nice

There's nothing wrong with some fur

>Horse has its tail between its legs
Last I checked, horses aren't dogs

>said the zoologist who flunked out of med school

Why did he tho? Had a perfectly good horse

Who didn't?

I hope so

>memegenerator

fuck you this shit use to get spammed on here 4 years ago nu/a/ user

Even when LOLCATZ was still a thing retards who used dumb websites instead of a image editor were already called out on their faggotry.

How spicy can we get this thread?

We must get spicier...

That's a man right?

Nope. I mean, that's fucking retarded and degenerate to dress up as a girl if you are a guy. Glad she isn't.

You think Holo and Lawrence would be big Ayn Rand fans? I think so.

Rand Paul you mean.

I think you mean Logan Paul.

>>
Not enough

imagine touching holo's fluffy tail

Yeah, that's what she was doing on her knees.

Every
fucking
thread.

>Holo nodded her assent as she walked alongside him, still holding on to his arm. “I suppose this ends our lovely, dreamlike exchange. We’re now back to boring reality.”
>Lawrence had no idea exactly how serious this murmured statement was. “In that case, feel free to go back to the inn and sleep,” he shot back under his breath.
>“Mm…that might be nice. Of course, it wouldn’t be sheep that I count as I fall asleep…"

How many?

Nice looking boy there.

Huh, I thought she was counting humans
As in humans she ate in the woods

Will we ever see reversed story of this? Human turning into a giant wolf for 99% of the story and then fucking the giant fox bitch?

Horos body reminds me of this girl who lived over the border in charlestown west Virginia with her grandmother. She would always hang out at Harper's ferry and would fuck anyone who gave her food or took her out to eat. Always wore sweatshirts and covered her hair and neck/face. I don't know what happened to her after I became a sophomore but it was the strangest 2 fucks I have ever had.

Probably some dirt farmer on welfare or something. She did have lots of bruises.

Dating Horo would be betraying not only your race, but species to a degenerate filthy beast.

she was a virgin

Its not bestiality if the beast learn to talk. If your horse evolve to that level then you can vlow him without breaking he human decency

oh you sweet summer child

I'd betray my species for companionship like hers. ;_;

Oh, you trouble making troll.

You don't know that.

She's a fertility goddess.

Season Three WHEN?

Only in dreams, user. Maybe the sequel will get one though.