Is she an alcoholic?

Is she an alcoholic?

What makes you think she is?

I'd say yes. She obviously cannot control her alcohol intake once she starts and drinks to relief stress numerous times. High-functioning alcoholic, but still.

There is literally nothing wrong with being an alcoholic.

no

I don't think we are talking about the pissing your wealth away and fucking up your liver.

she never drinks early in the morning, never shows up to work drunk and only drinks with friends..

not an alcoholic, just a social drinker

nah. she's definitely a chad.

No, she's a binge drinker. She can not drink and still be productive but when she does drink it's always to extreme excess. An alcoholic can literally not function without alcohol.

>parents will cut off my internet and/or take away my car the next time they catch me drinking alone again
Being a NEET is suffering lads

Nah.

>get a car as NEET
lucky user

why is drinking alone considered to be so bad?

do this
tell them some friend or w/e told you about a family safety GPS app and you want to try it out to feel safe when they go out. Get them to install it on their phones
Now you can track them in real time and when you see them heading home you'll have more than enough time to brush your time, put the bottle away, apply mouth wash, deodorant etc.
I started doing this last month and I now I can get drunk more often

brush your teeth I meant
autocorrect fucked my shit up

Nothing wrong with drinking alone.
Get a job, nerd.

Mildly so, perhaps.

just drink while they're at work or asleep like I do

Yes, also the worst character on the show

How much do you drink? I always try to be sneaky but often I end up getting wasted or even pass out. Then my whole room + myself reeks like cheap vodka, which obviously is a problem

You should rather ask the question if you are mentaly challenged.
As an anime expert with ascended taste, I can tell the you are in the wrong if you even remotly think she could be a pathetic looser like you.
This is my python Waifu
No one talks shit about my python waifu

>anyone who gets heavily drunk is an alcoholic
There again, it does appear that drinking with dragon is something she does every single evening, so maybe.

I usually drink like 8 beers or some mixed drinks until I fall asleep since I'm kind of a light weight. If you're parents work normal jobs like mine they'll be gone by the morning and you'll have all day to sleep it off.

She got drunk and woke up with a dragon as a maid. I think she might be magic

this is extremely unhealthy behavior

No. Drinking only becomes alcoholism when it starts to interfere with your living a normal life.

In Kobayashi's case, boozing it up led to her meeting a cute dragonette and an adorable dragon-loli, so it enhanced her life, didn't degrade it.

In fact all of you, if you start drinking more and more will eventually meet and befriend a cute anime girl and get an adorable loli, so drink up, faggots.

Just finished watching this anime. Such a cute and heartwarming title. Surprisingly didn't make me cringe even once. In a way it is really well paced and, er, balanced, don't know how to say this. Although there were a little too much lewd jokes, the series would be better without them. Some of them were hilarious, yes, but in general they were ruining the mood. Going to read the manga now because I just can't let this feeling of coziness fade away.

Does anyone know any anime/manga with similar mood?

Just tell them to fuck off you are an adult.

> Sup Forums - Alcoholism

a NEET is not an adult, user

absolutely not she got buzzed off the booze chocolate in the ova. that would be nothing for an alcoholic.

if you were an alcoholic and hadn't had a drink all day and had a hit of liquor in some chocolates you wouldn't be able to sleep til you had like 14 more drinks

worth a try....

a NEET can be an adult
just a really pathetic one

gabriel dropout

You're not an adult if you have to tell people

any kyonani sol show

I want to drink Kobayashi's alcohol rawr!

yes

and so am i...

Thanks

>Try to watch dragonmaid
>Have fun watching the first episode
>Get to the end with Kobayashi and Tohru in bed
>Remember how cripplingly lonely I am
>Turn off the show and try not to get completely overtaken by my depression
T-Thanks for telling me to watch this guys

where can i subscribe to your blog?

You just did

hey know that feel

christ those colors....

just put on/read something where shits fucked and wallow in it like i do

You got to stop thinking and just start the next show.

She apparently stopped drinking heavily after meeting Tohru.

New Game

It's a bit depressing actually

You can only pick one
>Rum
>Gin
>Vodka
>Whiskey

I tried that and I only got sick and ended up sleeping in the bath room curled around the toilet. Never again.

>just a social drinker

She drinks at home and when alone too.

>F-Fuck off, mom, I am an adult!!
>"Well, if that's so then go live elsewere"

>no ale
What the fuck.

Alcohol is a depressant. Drinking alone when you're depressed (or just sad) or lonely makes you feel even worse. It can also be dangerous if you have problems with binge drinking.

I can only drink affordable alcohol user

She's waifu of the decade is what she is

Drinking alone is nice, relaxing and comforting, it`s a different experience from drinking with company where you just don`t get to relax as much.

I'll fucking cut you faggot.

all Japs are alcoholic. that's how they put up with
their miserable life otherwise they go all suicidal.

She´s a sucessul, childfree electrical engineer with two dragon slaves, there arent zero reasons for be alcoholic.

>Kobayashi is 32 years old
>have face of high school girl

She's 23 you nigger.

>Chink
>He stretches his eyes is gook mocking way us whites do when we want to have a laugh
Kills me every time.

i still didn't watched second season of Chuunibyou because of this

Not him, but holy moly I thought she was 30

the show takes course over a whole year, too. this chapter is at the very end (episode 13) of the anime

i fucking love this show so much

Really I'd rather not choose any of those, prefer weaker drinks, but I guess vodka.

If I want a spirit, it's tequila for me. Normally I stick to beer, cider, and wine though.

should be right to left

rum and coke is my favorite, so i'd pick that.