SukaSuka

I just marathoned this. Hold me Sup Forums. Thank you to the user that encouraged me to pick this up, it was so good.

I only have one question. At the end Souwong's detector showed two pulses, they were Ren's and Willem's right? Limeskin mourned the deaths of Ren and Ctholly but Willem was not mentioned anywhere and Ctholly was reborn in the last scene. Or is it meant to be open ended?

SukaSuka thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/終末なにしてますか-忙しいですか-救ってもらっていいですか-角川スニーカー文庫-枯野/dp/404102269X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517554393&sr=8-1&keywords=終末何してますか
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you didn't watch the ending.

The part after the ED? It wasn't subbed in the version I watched so I don't know what it said. It looked like credits to me.

>t.

ee nadatte?
okatta?

Don't reply to me ever again crossboarder scum.

>says the kettle to the pot
SukaSuka is my favorite anime. Leave it alone plebbit. Kill yourself.

>SukaSuka is my favorite anime.
>Leave it alone plebbit.
Oh the irony.

I was in the thread earlier. Check the archives next time. Moron.

This is the most reddit post I've ever seen.

>SukaSuka is my favorite anime
Shit tier taste, consider suicide.

>no new IPs
Trying to hard lad.

So wait. Was THIS guy one of you? The one asking what happened in the ending? amirite?

Please tell me if I'm wrong. I can stop anytime.

In answer to your question, yes, Ren and Willem are still alive, the anime ended on volume 3 and volume 4 is about them fighting against the beasts on the ground and then making it back to the floating islands.

SukaMonka never ever

best girl

I really liked it when she said she could wait. It gave her a more mature feeling than most other characters I've come across. She doesn't deny it but she takes it seriously

Ren is best girl

Best girl best blanket best pet.

10/10 would cuddle.

Sorry Ren fans, but everyone with taste agrees that Ithea is the superior fairy

>everyone with taste agrees that Ithea is the superior fairy
>everyone with SHIT taste

FTFY. She doesn't even get to be a character of any significance in SukaSuka or SukaMoka. Running side by side with MC or as MC for an arc is reserved for other superior girls including Nep.

>She doesn't even get to be a character of any significance in SukaSuka or SukaMoka
You're just jealous because Ren literally appeared once in 5 volumes in sukamoka while Ithea is a major character who actively organises and leads the main 4 girls in it. All Ren got was volume 4 of sukasuka and even then the limelight was more on Almaria.

Bro fairy fakester is the cutest!

>Think It's going to be another cute girls battle anime
>MFW the end

>Summary says nothing about best boy
Why bother

Who are you referring to here? Grick is having a nice relationship with Nopht, Willem turned into a beast and is now locked in a crate in a top secret storage facility

I knew I shouldn't have looked at that spoiler, and yet I did.

never 4get

Willem is turned into a beast and fortunately his sensei in the back old days is able to turn him back into human form, as a replacement, all of willem's memories is sealed. Chtholly is dead and back to where it comes, a little red-haired girl.

I don't even bother to put spoiler tag because you faggot knows nothing.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

I can't exactly understand you but thanks.
had me worried.

Willem best boy

>grick with nopht
things have gotten real weird around here but ok.
anyone have links to the official LN to buy

This is a nice link
amazon.co.jp/終末なにしてますか-忙しいですか-救ってもらっていいですか-角川スニーカー文庫-枯野/dp/404102269X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517554393&sr=8-1&keywords=終末何してますか

Thanks.
I think I'll settle for these.
BDs are way out of my price range at the moment.

Red hair dies early, user.
Meanwhile two of the 4 girls start losing their memories and going nuts.

marry, kill, rape, ignore?

We can't have nice things.

>little red-haired girl
That's Ringo. Here she is on the cover of volume 4 with her best friend Marshmallow.