there are people who defend this One Piece shit

> there are people who defend this One Piece shit

FMA always was like nardo and wan piss, it just got a free pass because it actually ended

Also no power level bullshit.

The eye ball in his mouth looks retared.

2003 is better than that DBZ wanna be God villian.

Its why 2003 was superior.

Reminder that FMA was created by a woman

Who likes to draw black eye ball tentacle monsters named "Father"

And rip off EVA , Devilman and Harry Potter

>villain attains god like power
>It turns out all this time mysterious absentee father has been hatching a plan for this very occasion
>Villain loses his powers and is basically a husk
>MC beats the shit out of now depowered villain in cathartic beat down

I fail to see the problem.

>this entire thread

Final fights where they just punch the shit out of each other are the best.

It was pretty silly yeah. The final showdown with Ed was totally unnecessary because there wre lots of capable fighters still around.

Everything regarding human transmutation was dumb.

>with his bear hands
>obviously has human hands
What did he mean by this?

He was secretly a chimera.

>satanic black magic

FUCKING QUEERS

no u

Fullmetal Alchemist was never good

I get the first 2 but Harry Potter?

You're still less cancerous than people that believe the first anime was better than the manga

Maybe because they think Harry Potter invented the concept of the Philosopher's Stone?

TO BECOME GOD is the worst possible motivation for a villain. Becoming immortal isn't great, but it's 100 times better than that.

I'm not seeing the first two either. Devilman because of satanic imagery? Eva because their mom died? Or is it just body horror, because I don't think either of those series hold a monopoly on that when shit like Akira exists. That's pretty weak.

FMA had many flaws, but the concept and the world building was pretty novel. And by world building I mean the magic system masqueraded as physics, not the "it's a metaphor for nazi germany, get it?" part.

This shit has a satisfying ending.
>Gets his brother's body back but has to sacrifice his alchemy
>Gets his arm back
>Repairs relations with ishbal
>Marries Winry
>Father dies peacefully by mother's grave

Why do people think Brotherhood's animation is better than 2003 when it is so obviously inferior? I just finished 2003 and I can't even make it 5 episodes into Brotherhood because it's so shitty and generic looking. It has none of the illustrative or cinematic appeal of the original which had incredibe atmosphere and depth, beautifully painted scenery and interiors , realistic movement and quality of light, etc. etc. infinitum. I could give a shit about the plot line differences, but to argue that 2003 has lower quality artwork is a wrong opinion.