Drawthread

Draw or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor01.php
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor03.php
newswhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/flyfeature.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting a flat chested girl wearing something like the clothes on the left.
But make the shirt and stockings white, and have the shirt reach down to the stockings and leave the hands exposed like the one at the top right.

Requesting Imperfect Cell absorbing 17 in the style of this picture

Requesting Esdeath in a bikini armor version of Exdeath's armor

i want to git gud drawfigs, how do I do it?
Loomis?

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

Requesting Kajou getting the smug fucked out of her by the biggest and burliest faceless man you can think of.

For more context

Requesting Ichigo Momomiya in her cat form enjoying some nice chin scratches

just have fun lol.
and mostly, channel your innermost fetish

Requesting Caulifa (Dragon Ball Super, left pic) doing the same exercise pose as Riza Wildman (Princess Resurrection, right pic).

Requesting Yuzu actually getting her hair cut.
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor01.php
citrus-anime.com/charactor/charactor03.php

Requesting 2koma instant loss comic about Akkun teaching Tanukichi how to deal with thots/degenerate women

Requesting Beako Butt Bongo-ing.

Is this good?

You can re-request the idea.

ok user, I'll dedicate my life to assertive elegant women in ther 20s

What does rabbit taste like?

Requesting Jungle Girl Mako Mankanshoku making cave paintings of her hunt for Food.

>grown up Touma
Yamero

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

Requesting Abe Nana (left) in a shy pose showing her feet/soles (pose examples in the right)

Requesting Kohaku or another maid character wearing a shirt-style apron like the one on the right.

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Draw, draw a lot and never stop

I know is hard. look at me. I tried to draw everyday but
Sai was open the whole day. My game consoles were there waiting for me.
but still I did nothing today but listen to youtube videos.
I wasted another day

help!

Sometimes, i feel like contributing to these threads, but when I see the work of others, it makes me feel like all my posts are merely shitposts when compared to the drawfags here.
Gonna have to wait 1-2 year(s) before I can give worthy deliveries

My playing gameu and drawing also. time management fampai-sama

2018 has been a good year in terms of quality for these threads. but I don't think that's going to last for long.

Requesting an Amanda scissorhands.

Draw creature.

10/10

Seconding this.

requesting Tamamo no Mae wearing a sports bra and bike shorts/athletic style shorts.

Requesting Ainz riding on a zombie dragon decked out with futuristic weapons

sorry for the terrible napkin drawing.

Could you keep your cancer on Sup Forums?

I tried but they told me to come here.

Lewd creature.

requesting a Kancolle girl of your choice with a weaponised prosthetic limb
a Stroheim reference is fine too

every time I see creature request
I want to do bad thing to her.
what if I draw her getting raped?

then you would have to post it on /i/ and link it here

Requesting her with a bob cut

Put it on /i/

what if I draw her getting knotted via anal with a doggo meanwhile a bunch of guys are jacking off with such show and she is begging in a deseperate way for a bit of help?

Just saying.

Then you should post it on /i/ and link to it here.

La Creatura

Requesting a VERY fast Shimakaze driving a Seamoth from Subnautica at incredibly hihg speeds.

Requesting Ingrid baking cookies

Thank you for trying, though.

you know. there's one problem if I do draw "La Criatura" getting raped.

Who's going to do it. or just another shadow/invisible dude?

Whoops, I posted on the wrong board. Actually, is Kantai Collection more appropriate here or on Sup Forums?

what if you draw that?

She deserve be the bitch of a doggo.

Pretty sure Sup Forums girls can be requested here as long as they got an anime adaption, that or Fate, Kancolle and whatnot are exceptions to the rule.

Then I'd post it here and get v&.
Though I'm already drawing a lewd thing that's taking aaaaaaaaaaaaaages

Have you seen before a woman getting knotted via anal with a dogoo?

Requesting any girl of your choice getting pic used on her head and doing an ahegao face.

Most of my artist friends are furries,
so that's pretty vanilla all things considered.

Needs to be Ishigami in an embarrassing dog suit.

What if she wants his red rocket but is pretending to be raped and helpless because he went through all the trouble of tying her up and forcing himself on her and she doesn't want to let it go to waste

lewdfags need to die.

You can draw her having a black eye, a nose bleeding a mark sleep on her cheek and already deflowered by the doggo.

Jokes on you.
We already dead inside.

Requesting more art of Becky/Rebecca Miyamoto in this catgirl outfit.

Agreed. Since Ishigami is pretty much an Sup Forums self-insert, requesting creature destroying Ishigami.

Requesting lewds be drawn of this Kinko. Or put her in a ninja outfit or bikini.

Requesting Makoto Kino as Dirty Harry.

Requesting Rin and Nui feet fiving one another.

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod mascot costume

Requesting Fumino Serizawa wearing a catgirl outfit.

Requesting sexy fight between Lalaco and Motoko

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

>black underwear

Requesting Setsuna Tokage as a little witch. Bonus points if you give her a lizard familiar.

Draw a manly delinquent guy posting on Sup Forums about how he loves harem anime.

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun

It's twintail day! Draw girls in twintails! Draw Mayaka in twintails!

Hasenpfeffer.

Very cute

will someone please give me 02 from darling in the franxxx dressed as lum? please combine my two horned gfs into one darling for me.

Requesting Granity and Pixie symmetrically docking

Requesting this semen demon as futanari, sitting, having her short zipper down, exposing in this way her little balls and dick out her shorts and playing with her little wiener.

newswhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/flyfeature.jpg

>balls

AKMfaceshot_NO.jpg

Requesting cute pics of this version of Laura.

But she will have cute, shaved and clean sissy trap balls It would look like a pair of sweet peaches.

What to do once one reaches a decent level of drawing. Modest attention, modest quality and variety of works at a steady pace. How does one overcome the plateau to truly reach 'GUD'? Do all the top japfag artists not have a life outside of drawing? Do I need to quit semi-normalfag life to get truly jap GUD?

Requesting colouring of my Kaede delivery

everyone had black underwear in that episode though.

>little

Boooring.

I just want a normal size balls according to her age.

OR here, this is really precious. She looks so blissful from the petting. Thanks!

Requesting the same thing, but with HUGE balls.

As a fellow lover of Mew Ichigo, this is damn cute.

/ic/ sticky is a good set of resources, but the real thing is to just draw, draw, draw, but make sure each drawing means something and don't just doodle around. Even if it's as simple as five minutes of doing line, circle and box drills during a break at work. Study the books and draw as they tell you, because you can read all the Loomis but it won't stick unless you actually draw it down.

Requesting Dia doing this pose and wearing the same outfit as Arisha

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)