Darling in the FranXX

What is the best girl for Hiro, and why is it Strelizia?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6e1rg3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OTP

>Episode 4 Preview
dailymotion.com/video/x6e1rg3

He's getting in the robot!

More and more drama

It’s just me or is implied that compatibility is nothing more or less but the boys being attracted to the girl they ride with? So it’s not surprising why Zero Two is compatible with most of them. Hiro seems not to be interested in his fellows. While most of the other guys seems to be.

The dub is unironically better.

No, the girls also have to be in the mood. Ikuno's sync with Mitsuru was shit and the answer is probably because he's going in dry without lube.

>pic
Very nice. Finally an OP that acknowledges that DITF is about mutual trust and fidelity, a.k.a. marriage.
Remember the Jiān (鶼) bird monologues from episode 1. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable, and their way of living is a metaphor for the relationship between husband and wife.
When you put this together with the fact that Strelitzia is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, Hiro not riding it again because of his trust issues makes sense. Besides, it also symbolises the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Oh and by the way: I have noticed that there is at least one user that is butthurt about this so he has tried to dilute the message. It won't work!

Have a nice day everyone, this has been your threadly reminder.

arigatou

I don't think Hiro is supposed to marry the Strelitzia.

I love you, floweranon

The chad Hiro
>crushing mad pussy, get kisses from multiple girls
>best girl as second best girl are both thirsty for the dick
>can only use the best FranXX, shit tier mechs arn't even comparable
>Uses hoes only to achieve his goals
>Lucky as hell, regularly stumbles upon naked horny onis in the woods

The virgin 002
>No friends, all co-parasites die after three times
>falls for pervert immediately, no self esteem
>takes her angst out by intentionally harming children
>Can go anywhere with S clearance but chooses to follow underage boys around
>Not confident enough to tall anyone she hates her life and wants to run away, says just kidding when it is brought up

Training robot

pilot suit with the red mark of Strelizia

soon

Strelizia is nothing but 002's wedding dress.

I love you too user!

So when will darling get in the fucking franxx?

unf

Lewd

Everyday, until Nishigori fucking makes it canon

I want to fuck a FranXX!

Get in line.

Nice legs.

>girl merges with the Robot becoming the own Robot's body.
>Robot facial expressions are the girls'
>Pain reception feedback

The girls are literally the Robots

This

they’ve used Klaxosaur DNA to create Hiro.

Hiro’s story and his origin is very similar to Izuru’s story and origin in Ginga Kikoutai Majestic, where they’ve used Wulgaru DNA to create Izuru.

WHOA MAMA.

10/10

what if they keep cock blocking him from riding with 02 that he just gets into the training franxx and beats the shit ouf of magmasaurs that way

Oh fuck YES.

Good catch, user.

I mean, he has to get in the robot at some point, it's the conceit of the show. Plus, if he consigns another Pilot to 02, he's basically sending him to his death.

This would be an awful twist

I'm sorry, but Klaxosaur is the most retarded name for anything possible.
Obvious, too.

In the flashback at episode one Zero Two wears a hat so we can't see her horn and they didn't show Hiro's head. Hiro will absorb her power and become the Oni himself confirmed.

I don't particularly mind, user. Just let him get in the robot.

Is it?

I thought that you were just shitposting because there couldn't possibly be a dub already, but then I accidentally looked it up and... there really is?

Uh... what?
How?

Funi has been doing Simul-dubs for a while now. It's not 1996 anymore, and the Industry knows that American Audiences are going to want dubs.
Funi probably picks shows they think will have mass appeal, and picks up the rights to dub while the work is still in production.

I don't know if CR does this as well, or which, if either, has Darling

Makes sense.

I don't even if the episode ends in a cliffhanger of him getting in the robot, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

more preview pics soon

I need THICC robutts

>The FranXX are majority white with colour trim
>Genista is majority black with green trim
Any speculation on this?

>you will never protect this smile
why even live

Will piloting actually reawaken his Chad Shota personality?

Unironically yes.

I’m willing to bet that he only grows one horn

WEW

yes, Setsusa 2.0

Where?

Will Darling get a specially colored suit to match Honey's?

I think both Trigger and A1 likes doing multiple designs, but it really depends on what they feel is appropriate for the show.

I doubt it
The change of suit comes from her joining plantation 13

When Hiro returns to piloting his self-esteem, determination and his piloting skills returned as well.

>next episode is trigger
>it's an episode 4
>the preview is already... interesting
Please...

That reminds me, when are we getting some Gaijin 4koma?

Honey will get a new white suit with red stripes, like the other girls later on.

So basically some dude gets performance anxiety because everyone was calling him the hottest thing ever, so he gets ED and can't get it up anymore, until he meets a wild semen demon that could unleash his inner beast in the sack? And his childhood friend is mad at him now because he can't get it up for her? Plus all the adults are reaping the benefits of these kids basically being sex workers?

>Strelizia

NO, Strelizia is mah waifu. Hiro can go and fuck himself

That's just the surface level. Underneath, DITF is actually a love story.

More like he'll get in the robot cliffhanger and the actual piloting will be episode 5.

Why the fuck triggers sales are so mediocre?

A-are you the same user who flooded all the IBO threads

They really don't benefit from sales but rather from merch and darling is sure to have a lot of it. Also it is barely been a few days dude give it time. Some shows don't pick it up till later on.

>yfw Darling is the end boss

>I'm sorry, but Klaxosaur is the most retarded name for anything possible.

This.

I have literally no idea where the name Klaxosaur came from since literally all they say is Kyōryū which translates directly to Dinosaur.

I'll give you 10000 yen to kill yourself

I wonder what they meant by this.

>mah studio
Trigger is one of the legal entities that highers animators and is contracted to work on this anime. They don't sell shit.

Strelizia will awaken their piloting skills, just as the Gundams did to the UC-Gundam main protagonists.

>Darling in the FranXX
>ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス
DID YOU KNOW THAT XX CAN ALSO BE READ AS KISS IF WE USE THE SUPERIOR NIHON LANGUANGE
WHAT COULD IT MEAN ?!??!

Some kind of kanji pun fuckery I'll wager

No. IBO sucks ass. I dropped it at episode 5. Okada can go choke on a donkey's dick.

I won't give you any money but I do hope that you get in a car crash and live the rest of your life as a vegetable.

It's some alternate kanji fuckery or whatever, it's pronounced Kyoryu but not written as dinosaur.

Ichigo will fail again

Attraction clearly seems to play a role but it's not everything or even a requirement, look at Goro and Ichigo. It's pretty damn clear neither is romantically interested in the other yet they had the highest and most stable sync in ep2. It's also not just from the boy's side either, in ep3 when Ichigo thinks Hiro is piloting Strelizia she nearly loses sync with Goro.

You obviously can't speak/read Japanese. Even in Japanese it's a pun.

>***,425位/***,403位 (***,268 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/25 Darling in NTR [Blu-ray]
>***,696位/***,650位 (***,150 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/25 Darling in the Franxx vol1 regular edition [Blu-ray]

Flippity flop flop.

Don't fall for the bait.

Trigger flopping ? This is unconceivable.

As far as I can tell, Klax is not of any Greek derivation, so I don't know.

Friends with benefits

To be precise, it's Kyoryū with a short o, and what's more is that the kanji they went with, 叫, actually has kyō and not kyo as a common reading, so all this is just some mildly cringeworthy kanji fuckery

Is that from ep4? or is it the same as ep 3? Because it sure looks like it

newfag here, where do people get this data?

what bait, it's just a reality, that this garbage is flopping

nope, he's the same re:zero user, the flooding all the IBO threads were made by gaeliofags and fujos.

Amazon stalker

Honestly user, how perverted can you possibly get? They're just robots you silly, they've got no sex appeal!