A real question

What would you do to see her smile?

play with her dick

Destroy this world.

post this every day until she likes it

Would you really burn it all down for the person who loves you?

Yes, why wouldn't I?

Don't you have a lot to lose, hero?

I would name a robot after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Threadly reminder that Zero Two is a pure virgin who has never had sex with anyone before

02 is a used girl who has already had a lot of sexual partners, she's full of STDs too.

>seen a lot of hentai
>all I can focus on is the background
>02 only ever focuses on the ocean
>this shit involves the ocean casually
>can't tell if "art" or art

Get in the robot

Could it all be so simple?

I would kill Ichigo.

Ride with her

No, a Darling would outweigh all the petty attachments I have in this life

Fulfil the Jiān (鶼) 'prophecy' and get Hiro to put a ring on her finger, a.k.a. get him to pilot Strelitzia, who is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, Hiro not riding it again because of his trust issues makes sense. Besides, it also symbolises the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

002 is pure. She can only mate with Hiro, both literally and metaphorically.

/threadly reminder

Buy her a tub of maple syrup.

DELET