Black Clover

Time for /ouremperor/ to rise and shine

How the hell is William cheering on Julius?

>Julius is doing the same as Hit in DBS

F

BASED JULIUS

Behind you!

No! Behind YOU!

And Julius just released his own deathflag

End

>Julius dies and Yami takes revenge on him
Tabataaaaaaa

My god, it's so generic that if it had meme translation it would be enjoyable: like, translate this with the Kenshiro catchphrase and it would have been good

>willingly reads BC
>complains about generic shenanigans
that's what you signed up for, mate

>NANI?
>omae wa shindeiru

We read black clover not thinking about these things

I remember William talking a bit with Yami about being seen as cursed, but he didn't mention that his family was literally cursed did he?

it's like complaining about poor quality from fast food, you're paying 1 dollar what do you expect?

I think that's a bit harsh. The story is basically an amalgamation of all the most popular shounen tropes and also moves extremely fast, so if you're reading for the plot twists and new ideas you're probably not going to be too happy about things. Then again it's not like intricate writing is the main draw of shounen manga to begin with. There are other things that make the series likable or at the very least a nice guilty pleasure. The art is pretty good, the action scenes look cool, there are some cute girls and even some nice comedy here and there. I only read it because I'm a big fan of medieval fantasy and also have a soft spot for battle shounen, but I can see why it's fairly popular in Japan.

Please Julius be ok

This chapter in a nutshell

I want to fuck Licht!

I like this chapter

Shit like this reminds me always why I stu k with BC in the first place

Bump

I read it for the titties. And based Julius, but that goes without saying.

I want to have sex with Lil!