Takahashi really knew how to make real mecha

Watch this instead of Boku no Darling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pccVte74aQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If only this wasn't such a snorefest.

Could have sworn there was some recent news about Gasaraki but maybe I was dreaming

>snorefest
It was Lain + Texhnolyze + Eva = Perfection

Remake?

If it were actually a bunch of pretentious shit combined it would've be bad.

What if I watch both?

Preposterous! What next, you'll say it's possible to like more than one thing?

Oh, I'm not just going to say that! I'm going to say I like different things... for DIFFERENT reasons!

It was perfect, but goddamn was it hard to get through.
>that high-impact grain import-export action

Consider yourself reported.

Dougram was shit though

>Perfect
>Gasaraki

choose one

i heard that is the most iconic Real Mecha of all time. I should also watch Flag

>I should also watch Flag
You really should.
youtube.com/watch?v=pccVte74aQw

seems pretty damn realistic

cant force myself to watch Dougram, but i should watch Flag and Gasaraki (which everybody seems to hate)

>(which everybody seems to hate)
Nobody hates gasaraki. The worst anyone can say about it is that it's hard to get through.

Yeah, people say it's way too complex and boring.
Is it like lain/texhnolyze?

>pretentious
opinion discarded
but yeah Gasaraki was kind of shit

Yeah, even those of us who really like it freely admit it's dry as fuck. But you gotta keep it dry when handling all that grain I guess.

Yes.

gasaraki is garbage.

>but yeah Gasaraki was kind of shit
same kind of shit of lain?

Eva harem hit again

>Nobody hates gasaraki.

Obviously, his opinion is wrong.

>Eva
So, shit?

the mecha part was the worst part

No, Gasaraki is really, really bad. Takahashi peaked with Votoms.

How delusional.

No and no.

>muh feudalshit
Blue Gender is better

I guess I should also say why: Gasaraki is when Takahashi started to waste an inordinate amount of time on pointless "world-building". You will be punched in the face with mountains of technobabble, family histories, military details, faction info etc etc etc the overwhelming majority of which is not even relevant to the flimsy story the anime has. Also, the characters are awful.

Gasaraki is Takahashi's failed attempt to profit from the Evangelion mania in the late 1990s. Almost everything in it is done wrong, except the mechanical design.

>Blue Gender is better

>shit taste

Blue Gender, while painfully mediocre, is orders of magnitude better than Gasaraki, so yes, that user is right.

Boring as fuck.
There were very very few mecha battles, even though said battles were like the best... seven minutes? Of the entire series. But it couldn't make up for all the fucking time in between. There was more time spent subjecting us to interpretive dance over and over than there ever were any mecha on screen.

The 'financial takeover' plot could've gone somewhere, especially in relation to getting some war started, but instead most of the fucking time was fucking dancing and moping.

It was disappoint.

Oh, I enjoyed blue gender very much, and main girl is definitely waifu-tier, but it's definitely just trash, and saying it's better than gasaraki is an insult. To both of them. Because you can't even compare them.

What had the worse ending, Gasaraki or Blue Gender?

Damned good thumbnails.

Personally I like my sci-fi military stories to be set in immersive and well detailed worlds, with politics that actually mirror reality to some degree. So Gasaraki was great to me. If you want non-stop action all you time you have super robot shows for that.

Dougram is an ugly looking masterpiece, the plot is LOGH tiered.

>Watch this instead of Boku no Darling
I watch whatever I want to watch you fucking piece of shit, go back to MAL to do your anime recomendations.

>If you want non-stop action all you time you have super robot shows for that.
Nice strawman.