EVA

Am I the only person who hates this?

It's neither deep not good, the characters are so annoying and it really surprise me when people think that deep=annoying characters.
>Shinji = a coward
>Asuka = annoying bitch
>Reign = cold bitch

This isnt your blog, faggot

this, I couldn't watch it because the characters were so one sided besides except Misato

This

/thread

>Ass-blasted Evafags

Don't be mad

Want me to tell you how I know you didn't understand Eva? It was actually 2deep4u

t. brainlets

>2deep4u
The absolute state of Evafags

>t. a person who thinks that Eva is hard to understand because he's a brainlet

how can you watch 24 episodes and a movie and still think this

apply yourself user

Wow great argument you got there op

Thanks

Lets be honest, there is nothing to understand in Eve, since this anime doest make sense.

YOU didn't like the characters, but they were really good

No, Eva is deep.
It's just that you don't get it

The characters are garbage-tier and were created so that depressed people and Unironic weebs & faggots can relate to them, then again there's no difference

This is ironically hilarious. Eva is hard to understand, and the only reason you wouldn't feel this to be the case is because you're so stupid and inattentive you somehow just took the whole thing at face value without seeing how convoluted everything is.

Tons of shit gets introduced without explanation, and often you have no idea what any individual character actually knows, whether their mistaken about that knowledge, what's they're ultimately planning and how this conflicts with others etc.

Even shit you fags just assume by convention isn't explained at all, e.g. that EoE happens at the same time as 25+26, instead of being an alternate ending, that the character on the beach has the same identity as Asuka, or that there's any explanation as to why Shinji chokes her. There isn't even anything saying that Shinji's instrumentality fantasy in 26 isn't just him projecting his own wishes into an ideal that has nothing to do with what those people would actually think, meaning that that supposed 'lesson' is simply him telling himself that he's tried hard enough and justifying the horrible shit that's happened even if it is actually a lie.

What's garbage tier about them and what characters do you consider good?

As a connoisseur of animess, I have both watched Eva and embarked on the psychological journey it tacitly invites you to partake in. In particular, Anno's use of religious symbolism is by far the most meaningful employment of such imagery I have seen in any medium. It is so, so deep. I sometimes confuse myself into thinking I don't understand it but then I remember that I'm an intellectual and I obviously do. Also, the way Asuka's mean-spirited character shrouds her beautiful, kind, generous nature is so convincing you'd almost think she was a real piece of shit with a big head and no redeeming qualities. But then you wouldn't be "getting" Anno's point. As I sit here and blow thick, grey clouds of acrid smoke from my pipe, my chin resting on my velvet bathrobe, I can only think about how sad it must be for those who can't understand the gem that is Evangelion. 'Tis a blessing and curse, this intelligence

Another Eva hate bait thread!?

What part of it is bait?

the part where you bumped the thread for no reason

Got me

Omedetou on being a faggot, OP.

>bumps thread
>gives (you)
It clearly hooked you hard.

The part in which 10 "am I the only one who hates EVA/It's garbage and pretentious" threads are spammed daily here.