Shingeki no Kyojin

We're not getting spoilers any time soon, are we?
There's no way WHT was oneshotted by Mikasa.
There's no way Reiner is straight up dead.
There's no way Falco survived any of what happened without it being an asspull.
APODM is wrecking Marley infantry, but who will die on the Paradisian side?

Dead thread for a dead shitty series

She wasted all of her spears and accomplished nothing.

T-REX TITAN A BEST

What killed the hype?

>Not Croco-chan
Shitty taste

Mikasa sex change operation

I want spoilers NOW NOW NOW!

Why do you hate Mikasa anons? Im sure its because she is popular.

kek

Well why do you like her? She's just like turning on god mode in a game, it takes away the fun and the threat.

>We're not getting spoilers any time soon, are we?
Spoilers for chapters released on the 9th usually come out on the 5th or 6th. We don't even have the magazine's cover yet.

Apparently other BSM spoilers are out.

Monday as usual you retarded bumpkin.

So is there, like any idea as to when we are going to get spoilers?

They got shit taste

Nothing, the threads are dead only on Sup Forums because this general is absolute cancer.

>Eren panties
Should be a teddy bears head.

Based koffposter

REGRETS I'VE HAD A FEW

If he had been awake during this he'd likely regret not using the serum to feed him to Hanji.

Well, he is an adult.

>There's no way WHT was oneshotted by Mikasa.
please.

>Mikasa sex change operation
But xe looks better as a girl now.

Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play

Oh please, support your argument

>but who will die on the Paradisian side?
Pls, friendship powerâ„¢ is unkillable. They'll get out of this without a single scatch.
>inb4 faceless fodder

I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO
AND SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION

Erwin deserved state funded retirement in lands of his choosing.

>They'll get out of this without a single scatch.
I'll be full auto if this is true

[shitty rendition of that one na-na-na-na katamari damacy song]

I want to love her, she was supposed to be a change of pace from the irrelevant shonen heroine that doesn't care about anything other than getting someone's dick but she ended up becoming just that.

Instead whoever calls dibs on the house he is in will toss his smelly rotting corpse out of the window.

Spoiler when?

She's incredibly flat and overpowered.

>le beautiful, super strong and gifted girl who only has her beloved in her head
>EEEREN! EREEEEN! EREEEEN!

So boring.

I think the only people who unironically like Mikasa are sissy guys with a fetish for a strong muscular woman who can overpower and protect them.

Mikafags, across the board, are a bunch of fucking incels.
>Muh woman should only be concerned with me, take care of me, provide for me and do whatever I tell her

I find her autism endearing

You wouldn't say that if she was a male character.

Imagine a handsome, incredibly powerful (and gifted by birth) boy and his only purpose was to run after the main girl and shout her name or try to protect her.

This.

inb4 there were titans in the age of dinosaurs

LM soon.

This is such an underrated page.

No it absolutely isn't, learn what a word means before you use it.

>underrated

yeah i agree thats why annie is best girl

>hoodie technology
Was Annie form the future?

>hoodie technology
Good bait

i dont care if shes from the future as long as shes in my future

Only Annie used hoodie

Point being?

almost 10 years and isayama has not yet learned to draw well

There's something abnormal about only person using a type of clothing when everyone else is dressed in a similar fashion when compared to each other and the time they live in. A hoodie in an alternate early 20th century is odd.

It's a Marley technology then.
>The garment's style and form can be traced back to Medieval Europe when the normal clothing for monks included a hood called a cowl attached to a tunic or robes,[3] and a chaperon or hooded cape was very commonly worn by any outdoors worker. Its appearance was known in England at least as early as the 12th century, possibly an import with the Norman conquest of England, as the capa was "a short hooded cloak which was common in Normandy".[1] The hooded sweatshirt was first produced in the United States starting in the 1930s.

>Imagine a handsome, incredibly powerful (and gifted by birth) boy and his only purpose was to run after the main girl and shout her name or try to protect her.
Like in every novel written since X to XX century?

You know this is about giants fighting other giants? What they wear hardly matters

>I started talking about the clothing characters wear in this story but now that I've been proven there are abnormalities about it, it no longer matters and I am going to summarize the story in 4 words in order to make the discussion about clothing look trivial, which is not what it originally was to me as I was willing to spend my time discussing it

I hope to see them next week

It's a hoody. Take a scout cloak, tighten the bottom and add sleeves. Job done. How autistic are you?

>what the characters wear doesn't matter to me but I still keep posting about it

How would it take to make Mikasa interesting?

Hard mode: what would it take for her to have chemistry with Eren?

We all know the best part of this pairing

>How would it take to make Mikasa interesting?
A reboot.

>what would it take for her to have chemistry with Eren?
A reboot. There's no reason I can think of for those two people to even like each other as friends.

What would you put in the reboot?

Throw out all the kidnapper shit. They meet at the training camp and becoming friends. She teaches him to use ODM with Reiner and Bert. Her family die during Utgard.
Business as usual after that.

And monotone, boring and feminist girls.

Mikasa isn't supposed to be beautiful. She's pretty but the anime exaggerated it a lot and made me dislike her

Can you give me some examples of that.

Twilight, and any similar YA novel.

Was the hood Annie used made of bamboo fibers?

>giving a ridiculous trash novel everyone makes fun of as an example of "every novel"

Retarded?

With feminist fishmouth

Only the drawstrings

I think Mikasa as a character isn't that bad. The spin offs and the anime have ruined her image with all the jokes of her obsession with Eren. Isayama should take her seriously. I hope she decides to let Eren go because that's the right thing to do and not because she has no option.

I'm , not But the point is, it's potent wish fulfilment, so it's a popular trope. Not rare at all.

I kinda of want to believe that this arc will develop Mikasa a bit. That's hard to believe since most characters have barely any development, but considering how the asians seem to be really important this arc, I still have hopes.

Seems like the shipfags got bored and are now stalking NTR in the Sluts instead.

Not that user but there are more examples. In popular novels for teens you have twilight, the hunger games, clockwork princess, obsidian, etc.

>the hunger games
Overrated

Redditors get the fuck out

There is no way WHT dies, the user can die but the titan remains, we have no real reason to care for her besides the fact that she has a vagina, i'm more interested on who will get the titan next.

This isn't a typical shounen, and fights betweenm two parties never drag out, WHT is probably done for.

>Falco bites Reiners nape and goes feral
>Eats wounded WHT
>Falco is armoured WHT

1,000,000% do not want

Good, now he is alpha enough to fuck Gabo

Because she a boring character overhyped by her autistic fags, she doesn't have a character, she never develops, she is annoying as hell with her constant Eren dependence, she is like a parasite to him, she is at the level of an OC in terms of cringe.

She supposedly falls in the "badass girl" trope but now that we know her skills are thanks to the Arckerhax gene, she becomes underperform lab rat compared to Levi and Kenny fighting skills.

And above that, her design is ugly in the manga and a bland cute asian girl in the anime.

>I Made mikasa as a poster girl
yeah sure user, she was made like that but isayama hit a home run with levi and now he's used everywhere and she was just forgotten, the only reason she looks like that in anime is because the director is a waifufag with the fetish of strong girls who protect him

lies

Isayama said she isn't supposed to be pretty. It has nothing to do with Mikasa being the poster girl.

I prefer Mikasa design from the manga

>Isayama said she isn't supposed to be pretty.
>Let's her be pretty in the anime made by decent artists without saying boo
Mmmhhmmm

Didn't he say all characters are attractive in their own way?

yeah at least is unique than a pretty asian girl with abs.

Mikasa is definately one note but that doesn't make her boring.
Having a character be super crazy about one thing can really work as it does here.
Mikasa essentially only cares about protecting eren and armin, but she cares so much that she would do very extreme and dramatic things for them and this leads to quite a few compelling moments for her.
Despite being introduced so early she is a side character, she characterized as stoic and beautiful and it honestly really works, when i first saw this show I had no issue with her character and felt entertained by her and her reactions to anything armin/eren.
It wasn't until seeing people pick at the show that I thought,"oh this is a bad character cuase they don't develope.", but honestly that's a whole lot of horse shit. A character can still be compelling and interesting while being very one note, and I never felt bored when she was on screen.

That being said, she was always a cold hearted person who had issues taking in anyone beside armin and eren, but she's definately grown to care for a few other characters, not to the same degree but it's development at the least without sacrificing what made her interesting and so popular in the first place.

That being said, her one sentence interaction with eren isn't nearly enough to claim that she's the same as when they left, wait for the next chapter.

I liked how she smiled when Hisu punched Manlet

No, she's definately a stoic beauty even in the manga, that's what jean initial reaction to her was anyways. In world her unique asian features make her an eye catch, she's definitely supposed to be pretty.

>fights betweenm two parties never drag out,
heh

>dumblgirl saying how complex Mikasa is
Sure

Yes, they all have their charm.