youtube.com/watch?v=TVPM-X-kSDA
my.mixtape.moe/biwfyt.mp3
aots.moe/
aoty.moe/
strawpoll.me/14985166
youtu.be/woAHwpOLmyY?t=2m9s
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00KKQASKQ
gizmodo.com/kids-in-japan-can-ride-trains-alone-thanks-to-the-count-1734119255
citylab.com/transportation/2015/09/why-are-little-kids-in-japan-so-independent/407590/
time.com/3959168/how-to-parent-like-the-japanese-do/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67080899
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to listen to the complete soundtrack and the full versions of the tracks in the anime, but I also don't want to. It's a very confusing feeling.

The OP and ED are up on nyaa

I know that. I'm not downloading them either. I have no self control and I'll listen to them until I'm tired of them. The thought of me getting tired of these songs bothers me in a very weird way.

△△
newcampers can't comfyforce

Keep trying, friendo

Everyone's so damn comfy and cute.

Seeing Aoi get into something warms the fuck out of my heart. She did not stand on the sidelines, spouting her usual "seyana~". No.
She had fun with her friends, while staying completely true to herself.

Sup Forums did a rearrangement of both the OP and ED
youtube.com/watch?v=F-X1Q2ymZh8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPM-X-kSDA

Oh yea, I also made a loop of the OP for a ringtone.
my.mixtape.moe/biwfyt.mp3

You can also always loop them
aots.moe/
aoty.moe/

>tfw you'll never those marshmallows

What might she be thinking about?

Wild foreheads running through the jungle.

ecchi

strawpoll.me/14985166

We will definitely get along so well.

Two episodes without Ena. Two episodes. My kanojo needs more screen time.

Me in the tent

Don't let the genki win, fellow Rinfags

Did that fucking stupid weeb actually set a brush fire because of this show?
How do you fuck up making a campfire that bad, it's not that fucking hard

Please don't put my daughter next to this treacherous skank.

Where are you, Aoibros?

What are you calling Rin a skank for?

What can i do to be ass comfy as the yurucamp, but when dont have places to camp near home.

You must be brain damaged if you think I was talking about Rin.
> inb4 Megumi dindu nuffin

S H I N Y D A Y S
H
I
N
Y

D
A
Y
S

You must be brain damaged if you think I actually thought you were talking about Rin.

Why these two seem like as if they're in a long-distance relationship?

Buy a ticket to japan.

Reminder that all campers are best campers

If they're all best then nobody is best.

> episode 5 out of 12
> Ena is still at home
> Rin is still camping solo

Drive until there is somewhere to camp. Even from NYC there's fucking beautiful places along the Hudson just an hour and a half of so upstream.

How many times do people need to say that? No, it did not really happen. If I took a pic of a terrorist attack and made it sound like I was the one that did it, would you believe me?
That user happened to be at the right place, at the right time.
The guide so commonly associated with that fire was posted a mere day before the thread on /out/ was made, and a beginner couldn't possibly obtain all of the gear needed to camp and plan everything out in a single day.
tl;dr: it's really amusing to assume it's real, but it's fake

Why doesn't snake just join them instead of narrating hidden in a bush ?

> standing in slightly the wrong place

Someone's gotta watch out for bears

>Rin is still camping solo
Her camping solo is entertaining and relaxing.

Can't masturbate in peace when you're camping with others.

>not bringing your boyfriend and masturbating with him

I never camped before in my life. But I will buy camping gears and motor bike and travel to Japan. And I will camp at Mt. Fuji this year.

That's gay.

Suddenly
youtu.be/woAHwpOLmyY?t=2m9s

It took me a few episodes to realize it, but all of my favorite shows this season heavily feature real places in Japan.

Why are there constant comparisons between this and that movie? I still haven't watched Kimi no na Wa, but surely it's not a shot Shinkai invented. I think I've even seen that in western movies.

Rin is the perfect girl.

It's not only about that scene. It's about City of Suwa and Lake Suwa, where Shinkai spent this youth, and the place you'd never fail to recognise had you watched Your Name

Invented or not, he made it popular among anime watchers.

It's about camping, not getting everyone to join the club. Rin makes a few exceptions, but she'll always be the solo camper. At this point in the manga I don't think it would add much if she actually joined. Everyone's still friends outside of the club.

Fated lover through time and space.
The movie opened with a shot of both MC staring at bright lights under the night sky while a meteor fly through.

That's probably because the places have a "personality" and feel authentic, and they don't feel generic. There are anime that make fictional settings that you can immerse yourself into, but that's more unlikely than likely.
Think about how an average isekai anime's towns and landscapes look - they're not really memorable. Even though they're supposed to live basically in the middle ages (with some magic here and there), it's very often too clean. Too sterile. It's almost like people don't live there. Everything is shining and polished, and I'm simply not buying it.

Ookami to Koushinryou, although set in a fictional setting, had very memorable, realistic-feeling towns. Even in the novels themselves they're described in a way that makes them seem almost like real towns, and not like some stage.

Ah, that explains a lot. Thank you.
I'll get around to watching that movie some day.

Is Japan the only place on Earth where little girls can travel alone in the middle of nowhere without fear of getting robbed, raped and killed?

Singapore must be pretty safe. And also Saudi Arabia, but girls can't travel alone for a different reason.

no

I'm sure that's the case in most of non-shithole countries. Do you happen to be from the deep south by the way?

East Asian countries like China, Korea and Japan are all fairly safe. Korea and Japan are civilized and in China big brother watches you through surveillance camera everywhere.

>I'm sure that's the case in most of non-shithole countries.
What's your definition of non-shithole country? Because anywhere in a western country it's not safe.

Yurucamp is still a fiction. Japan is safe but not that safe.
The white van meme started in Japan after all. Look at killing bites first episode where they just kidnap a girl off the street for rape. Real life Japan is probably somewhere in between.

probably

>East Asian countries

But why?

No clue, but don't leave fires unattended. Fires are easy to start, but also easy to spread if the wind picks up and you are in a dry brush area. Always drown the fire when you are done, since embers can burn hot for hours after the flames die. Camp fires are basically a pain in the ass and only good for socializing around.

Japan is THAT safe, dude. Ever tried to figure out why they have no problem having fun with those white van or pedo memes? You got the answer

Japan looks like a place that has kickass infrastructur.

Is all the country like that ?

What does nadeshiko smell like

Like a wild animal.

Because they are atheist? In lands where there's no god, there's no devil either to corrupt you.

>old enough to drive a scooter
>little girl
Maybe in stature.
To answer your question, I'd have to point out the obvious: there's obviously some made-up elements. I'm no overprotective american, nor another first-worlder, but parents generally like their children to be close. Or when they're going somewhere far away, they want somebody responsible to be with their kid. Vary rarely would any parent knowingly let his child travel 150-something kilometers so it can sleep on the ground inside a tent. Parents that do that either don't give a fuck, or want their child to get "harmed", so they will flock back to them the moment something awry happens. And of course, there might be parents that are that good and don't have any insidious plans, or lack thereof. They just want their child to be happy, and the best way to do that is to let it do what it desires.
Yurucamp tugs at my heartstrings because I was a traveller like her when I was her age. I traveled around my country willingly, but not to camp. It's beckoning my inner adventurer to come back. For people who have never had Rin's freedom, it causes them to have a misplaced sense of nostalgia. Wistful feelings.
Feeling nostalgic for something you've never had the chance to experience. It probably makes them wish they got the chance to do this in their youth. There's likely tinge of regret for said people, too.

Anyway, if it's other safe countries that you seek, I don't think you could go wrong with Northern and mountainous Central European ones. Former soviet countries will give you a some thrill as they're not as cultured as western/central/north Euros, but they don't have it as badly as other regions of the world. Avoid Africa, avoid south Asia, avoid North America, and avoid the touristy places in South America.

Japan has a low crime rate, but that's only the crime that is reported. Many crimes went unreported because of SHAMEFURR DISPRAY.

>they are atheist

You better try with a bit smaller bait next time

>m-muh unreported crimes meme

Yean and now come up with some evidences showing how crimes in other countries are reported 100%. Moron

>it happened in an anime so it must be true!!

In highly moral society crime doesn't pay. Because obeying rule is more beneficial to the members than breaking it.

Well I am not sure if the white van kidnapping ever happened before or it is just another fictional meme but gruesome crimes do happen. A few months back I read about the case where a dude murdered a bunch of girls from Twitter and kept them in his house. Also don't forget about the case where an illustrator kidnapped a little girl and when he was caught, they were watching bleach in his apartment.

I want my comfy camping thread back

I never said crimes don't exist at all, mate. Stop being either anecdotal or plain autistic

please, who is coming to murder you in a middle of nowhere away from civilizations

>they were watching Bleach in his apartment

Strawberry shampoo

The average person probably has no one that goes out of their way to kill them, but it's very possible to encounter a random stranger that can take advantage of you being alone, probably to mug you, which can escalate into murder pretty easily if he's armed with a razor, or any other weapon.

Well Rin camped in designated camping spot so she is pretty safe. The typical Sup Forumsnon might die in a fire by forgetting to drown the fire, get attacked wild animals in the wild out or just robbed and dumped into the forest.

Any kind of smell that is sickly sweet. Whether it's strawberry shampoo like said, a strong floral perfume, or another kind of fruity smell, it's still slightly offensive to the senses because of its strength, but you can't help but come closer and take a deep whiff of that smell.

Blame the normalfags who can't accept the fact that Japan isn't as shitty as their country, or that anime and reality are different things.

>m-muh superior country safety folded a thousand times meme
Kek. Take off your weaboo glasses faggot. Just because you're a weaboo dreaming of going to Japan doesn't mean it's a heaven. There's a reason why school there gives a curfew to their students.

>normalfags

More like Burgers who paranoid of everything and feel the irresistible temptation to shoot down everyone in sight

Just ordered this
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00KKQASKQ

Why would I dream of going to Japan when in fact I've been living here for 6 fucking years now? Stay delusional and keep pumping up irrelevant non-cases. Maybe I should just tell you Japan is as fucked up as your shithole so you can sleep tonight

There is no 100% safety anyway, even in the safest country occassionally something bad happens.
But it's probably much more likely to get hit by lightning then to get raped in the woods, not only in Japan but other safe countries too. Occassional reality checks help a lot with not falling for fearmongering.

>kek
>weaboo
Please go back and stay

Yes
gizmodo.com/kids-in-japan-can-ride-trains-alone-thanks-to-the-count-1734119255
citylab.com/transportation/2015/09/why-are-little-kids-in-japan-so-independent/407590/
time.com/3959168/how-to-parent-like-the-japanese-do/

It really is safer though, even in the big cities you can pretty much walk around without much fear even late at night. if you even visited you'd know.

Is a grill, not a girl.

>even late at night
Now this is not true. There are districts that are safer at night than others but locals always advice to obviously not wander around at night.

>how-to-parent-like-the-japanese-do/
Not even going to read that. Even if you "parent like a japanese", the people around your kid will have been "parented like normal". People around your kid have more impact on your kid's personality than you do, especially in middle school.

What is so special about this generic BBQ set?
Does it come with a Rin?

>hhrrddrr kids can ride trains alone

Really? I'm pretty sure that's the norm in every normal places around the world

It's obviously not recommended but compare it to big cities in America at late night and it is worlds safer.

IT CONTINUES
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67080899

Nadeshiko's voice is the qtest