Nanatsu no Bitoku Thread

Episode 2 in less than two hours. Let's all be saved today by tits and ass, as Uriel will try and lead the messiah in this episode.

Michael was very cute in the first episode.

Yes she was. Purest angel by default.

>Uriel episode
Aw man.

She's gonna sleep naked with her candidate, so that'll be fun to see.

Really? Nice, let's see how it goes.

Is there a place to stream?

Hopefully bedwetting.

Is it because her name sounds almost like urine?
It gets uploaded to ohys right after it airs.

5 minutes till we're all saved again.

That, combined with the fact that I'm a huge pervert.

Totally understandable. I respect you for the honesty. Juuden chan must've been great for you.

People on twitter are talking about urinating. What?

It was. How was the episode by the way?

Maybe the heavens listened to my prayer.

No idea. It'll be uploaded sooner or later.

>demons are gay
>angels are straight

Me on the left.

This is funny.

Well homosexuality is a sin according to Christianity.

>They didn't waste our time with the role call

Nice.

I was happy with that.

Indeed. I was afraid it was gonna be in every episode to fill time, but now we know it was just in ep 1 to introduce the cast

>Michael gets the least amount of screentime
Crap.

We still have those 3 episodes in the broadcast after the first 7, along with 2 BD exclusive ones. We'll see more of her. Knowing HJ, the BD eps are gonna be legendary tier.

There's 3 episodes after dealing with every Virtue plus 2 BD OVAs

hopefully she gets stripped, embarrassed and bullied properly

Were the sins' special episodes ever subbed?

Sins Michael deserved that for being an alpha bitch. This Michael just wants to make her Messiah happy and get omelettes in return.

The BD eps could go into extreme territory, but it'd be interesting to see a guy added to the mix. The BW OVAs are pretty much hentai without mosaics (fucking eating each other out, bondage wetness, and exhibitionism).

Don't think so. No one subs ecchi specials nowadays sadly.

I didn't even see all of them but you don't need much subs for them. I mean there's one where they literally play tug of war with their vaginas.

Yea. The specials were mostly pretty weak iirc. There was one where Mammon molested Astaroth and the other one where Maria molested Asmodeus, but other than that, nothing great. The Satan Santa one was alright too I guess.

HJ feels like they lost their lewd edge sometimes because those should have been more risque. Look at the QB specials. Those were all great.

Hopefully they can keep the lewd up for the series. This is a pretty big increase after ep 1.

good lord

There was a bunch of ass shaking in this episode too. Hopefully we get some good gifs.

Why the first episode is only 3 minutes long?

Wait, how long was this week's episode? I haven't watched it yet.

Me neither

They're shorts now. Probably to prevent what happened with Sins (production fucking collapsing and fanservice taking a very secondary role with the spotlight being on a convoluted plot. Shorts are easier to make and don't give time for a convoluted plot to happen. They just want to ad lewd figures. The figures aren't out yet, apparently. So maybe there'll be a full time show or something to advertise them once they're all out)

This episode was a full minute of content longer because it didn't have the role call. user is right in why this is a short series. I want the Sins and Virtues to have lewd fights in a potential future series because the figures are selling well for the Sins, and I think Michael is doing really well.

I just want a borderline H tier yuri fight, but I'm kinda liking virtues a little bit. It's funny and lewd enough for 3-5 minutes.

I also want a borderline H tier yuri fight except matchups are based on breast size instead of virtue/sin counterpart

Michael is gonna fight Lucifer no matter what. Everything else is free game, but Asmodeus fighting Gabriel could be great.

Are they all going to be dorks? I came here for lewd not cute. I can't fap to this. I like it though

They're all probably gonna be a little stupid but cute lewd girls. Hopefully things escalate nicely.

The sins were more fun.
I think Lucifer acting like a turbo bitch while carrying around her trophy wife and being followed by a lesbian stalker was more fun.

It just got bogged down by a story that didn't really matter too much. I liked the lewd sin per episode format, but it never went far enough with the eroticism.

Also Michael didn't get molested. I wanted her to get fingered or some shit.

I liked the "plot" it had, it was dumb but fun. Sure, it could be just 20 minutes of fanservice, but it was still enjoyable.

There a better image of this?

It just felt like HJ dropped the ball after getting it right with QB 9 years ago. The exact same team was there pretty much, but it just felt really weak in comparison.

No subs yet

That's because despite its flaws Queen's Blade never forgot what it was. An ecchi show.

So even in those times when actual plot was happening there was still always an ecchi twist to it.

As an example;
Remember the QB training episode with Echidna and Reina?
And how Echidna made Reina train the whole time in what was essentially a see-through plastic wrap bikini. Giving some off-the-wall reason for why she needed to essentially practice naked.
But Echidna spent just as much time molesting her as she did showing Reina new fighting stances.
Then at the end of the episode Echidna reveals to Reina that there was really no reason for making her train in plastic wrap other then Echidna is a thirsty lesbian and was getting off to teaching her like that.

That's what an ecchi show is all about!

cutest girl

Pretty much exactly this. The show knew it was ecchi and made every attempt to be an ecchi show. Sins got too full of itself, especially after the pretty good first 3 episodes. I just wanted it to be lewder and end with micahel getting molested by all the sins. She never got fingered and sent back to heaven.

We deserve that much.

How did that Pee user predict that shit today?

Subs out

Uriel is cuter than all the sins. But why are the angels straight and the demons mostly gay? What did they mean by this?

She's so stupid, lewd, and cute.

Jesus christ.

That ass is pretty fat.

What is this one about?

Raphael's ass is gonna be amazing if Uriel's was this good.

It's hard to become invested in shorts the same way as full shows. I guess we're cursed after Valkyrie Drive, we're never going to have that level of lewd again.

Ecchi is making a decent comeback in 2018.

Shinmai OVA
Nanatsu no Bitoku 2 BD episodes
Highschool DxD Hero
Senran Kagura s2
Queen's Blade Unlimited
Bikini Warriors OVAs
Yuuragi Sou Yuuna San
Isekai Maou (Borderline H)

Kaneko also has to be working on something, so there's that.

I want to wrestle all night with michael until my hip is dislocated

I wonder if they will all be such supporting influences, makes a nice change from demon bitches. Makes me wish I had my own Michael.

7 Sins should have ended with Angel Michael being defeated and revealed to Heaven as a self-serving liar. Then the rest of the final episode find herself lewded out to the other Sins (which we would get to see in detail), then capping the series off with Lucifer putting her on a leash/dog collar and using her as a personal foot rest. Roll credits.

Also, Cutie Honey Universe

We're getting another Cutey Honey? Is Uncle Go so based?

Yes

Oh come on, now I'm going to have to go masturbate again.

I hope it's like the early 90s OVA then, with retard amounts of big tits and ecchi. I like Go Nagai still has it, Devilman Cry baby or whatever it's called is making waves.

Why are the Virtues so dumb they're cute?
Goddamn I want to nut but the dick is confused.

That's why Lucifer left

>no fun allowed
>staying with fucking Maria of all things
Lucifer has shit taste.

Totally forgot that was happening in 2018. Thanks user!
That sounds like Vanquished Queens. I like it. Sins Michael not getting raped was the biggest travesty of Sins. The final episode could have saved it from mediocrity.

Like, why did the nipple sucking stop after episode 4? Why did we get no real ass play? Why did it become so tame for an HJ show about goddamn lesbian demons?

This is generic boring.
Perfect for Sins I guess.

So much butt

Raphael is next week