Is Kemono Friends dead?

Is Kemono Friends dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LkNH30EC
twitter.com/irodori7/status/958714435043958785
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted.

Tatsuki is still alive, just fan his new work.

Yeah, this shitty meme is over.

I deleted my kf folder

Yes. Just like your soul

Only the anime, the other media such as OST or Live Concerts are far from being dead.

Based Kadokawa getting its shares from all those official live shows.
Whatever financial losses it incurred from not selling a second season well will be more than made up by all the mainstram audience buying official Kemono Friends merchandise and attending official Kemono Friends events.

Now the orctakus can be a little bit angry about the second season, and then buy anime and manga and light novels related to another product that is tied to Kadokawa.

Kadokawa always wins. Otaku always lose.

Kadokawa is baisically EA

Alive and well.

Dead as fuck

is this what "winning" looks like?

This is because all the fans downloaded the game in the first day, it's normal.

It always will be alive in the hearts of the fans, no matter how hard Kadokawa tries to JUST it.

I think he's pointing out the grossing rank, i.e. how much money is being made.

>they copy pasted Tatsuki art into the new game
I don't know whether I should be happy about this or not.

Tatsuki's dvd did so well you can't even buy it anymore.

>mfw tats thought it was a glitch in the system because it was doing so well

>memers also viewed
>PTE
Wew

Yes, the future is Names Kemono Enemies.

>not a single fucking mention of the 7.24 mystery

I wonder what kind of shills want to keep it under the rug. Perhaps the same kind that would rather forget what happened on the 24th of July last year.

what the hell are you talking about

Come on now, you managed to notice the faintest "to be continued" at the end of the last episode but can't see this?

I fucking hope so, 3dcg cancer

didnt kadokawa announces s2

NO.
EA are a special type of scum off back to you go

what was fun?

>The eye cancer inducinly ugly cg
>The shitty characters
>the fact that this is worse than idol trash

>mainstram audience attending events.
This guy

>newfags already forgot this tweet and its date
truly kf is dead

>it's a bejeweled clone with anime screenshots copypasted into it
Does anyone actually wants that?

I'm more interested why is this legal. So he can't make S2 because the names and concepts belong to kdkw, but they can reuse his models just fine?

>japanese version of "remember the alamo"

Is this a fan game or an official new game?

They aren't even using the models. Just cut & pasted anime stills.
It's legal because KFP are the ones who contracted Yaoyorozu to make the anime.

fucking capitalists thought through everything

So since it's confirmed now that this short MV is the animation of Tatsuki and Fukuhara talking, which one is which? I assume the shorthaired Kaban clone must be him since she's his favorite character.

>it's confirmed now that this short MV is the animation of Tatsuki and Fukuhara talking
source

The contract presumably gives ownership of all the IP to Kadokawa, sort of like how once you become a wageslave, everything you make on the job is owned by your employer, under contract. Your underage is showing.

pastebin.com/LkNH30EC

Sub? Link ?

Yes, and thank fuck for that.

Not sure if KF is dead but it sure smells now, moreso every day as more shitty games are made and more seiyuu are exploited by the soulless advertising.
You either die a hero or something.

Prepare to get disproportionally mad at Hentatsu instead, whatever it might be.

At this point I'll consume anything Tatsuki will make, especially now that Keifuku is unlikely to grow bigger any time soon. At least we have the beast girl and the number of the beast on her horns, still more mystery than the cerulean bait has to offer.

All that was happening ever since the show ended, while Tatsuki was still on board though.

Not sure what you mean, the games are only released now and the seiyuu shield as well as the ridiculous ATM ad happened after the shit went down.

Why does powerman run over the Kemonos in pic related?

Haha
Nice sly dig about people getting mad

Doesn't confirm anything.
Horn girl is probably Tatsuki. Nips are speculating the other one is Heian which would make more sense considering it's an Irodori work, but nothing has been established yet.

>They'd be like "I wanted to watch that".
I really do, fuck you tats

I guess actually posting the picture would help.

doujins with Oni-Tatsuki being raped by an old and fat KDKW bussiness man when?

twitter.com/irodori7/status/958714435043958785

I really like this picture

>almost at 1mil views within 2 days

The original Powerman comic was created back when the modern MLP series was first beginning to surge in popularity, and I think before GR #15 was put into effect. Because of an omnipresent fanbase, there was occasional powerwanking regarding the ponies, and so Powerman ran them over with a bulldozer in the comic to establish that yes, Powerman is more powerful than ponies.

The Sup Forums version of the comic you posted replaced the ponies with the Friends, presumably because of the arguably similarities between the shows: both are cute, lighthearted animal-themed shows produced by faceless corporate entities that gained unexpected popularity for perceived quality in spite of their origins. I don't think it's an actual slur on the Friends or a statement on their power levels, just the guy who edited the comic replacing the ponies with something he found appropriate.

so basically

>Because of an omnipresent fanbase
funny how that hasn't changed at all.

Thanks for the elaborate explanation user.

It's setsubun, begone oni