Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/42198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you do with this figurine?

Not buy it.

Will she bin?

I already told you she will bin(12,5-13k), even first Vertex selvaria was available for nearly one month after release plus there are many people not so happy with her mouth.

She's great! I can't wait

I bought the spice and wolf book from taobao for really cheap a little bit back because someone on here told me to get it
Its real somehow? Nice!

I ordered this cute resin figurine a few days ago, should I expect her to arrive with broken parts?

Ok cancelled my order for the 2nd time.

>green bookmark
You got chinked, it's supposed to be red.

16000yen, ffs.

The Canadian and International edition have green bookmarks.

What is the context of this figure? She's got no pants on, is kneeling against a random section of fence, and there are pills on the ground for some reason? The fuck is going on.

Oh, so the shit editions then. If it isn't numbered it then why bother.

that big ass, I'd buy her but coldcast is a big no no for me.

Breast increase pills.

Those issues with Skytube's Matsuri V2 made me remind this.

its was like $50 so ill just resell it because i'm a poorfag

that's a bit too much for a bootleg.

Her hair doesn’t look too bad to me, but I can see where you guys are coming from. Perhaps some Anons got a few bad copies? It’s kind of like the Lewd China Dress situation; nevertheless, I might sell Rei after I receive her in the mail.

it actually looks close to what promo pics shown, you aren't planning to open her?

She took loli pills and her big butt returned to original size

nice bait user

oh sorry, I thought that book was actually a bootleg.

Prototype for comparison

yeah they really fucked up her hair to some degree, still I don't think is that serious.

How did that quote get fucked up? Obviously meant to quote

I want this so bad but it's griffon's.

that face is hideous

Reminds me of those bunny statues that grandmas buy.

Don't copy my posts.

>Ryoubi
Shit taste

Robot Carnival BD coming out in a couple months. Anyone else getting it?

I wonder how chinks got their hands on these.

Are those legs or stilts?

>2 threads

i don't get it

>implying they did
>implying its not a bootleg
Newfags dont know about artbook bootlegs

maybe they have improved after all those years

Main thread:

who gives a shit user, did you that one?

>made that

>page 4 vs page 1
You're shitposting only makes this thread stronger.

Bought in-store plus shipped in the last few days.
Gotta find someone selling the punpun collection for cheap...

You normally use the oldest thread. Mods are already fussy about this thread, why ruin it by having two? I didn't make the other one by the way.

I only have one more shot from the camera test.

How stupid can you be in order to break it like that.

>You normally use the oldest thread.
People have been making threads early lately. I like this thread more because of the OP and the thirsty bitches trying to plug the other thread that has less posts, images, and posters.

>because of the OP
>pulchra

the other thread wasn't made early. people need to start checking the catalog before they make threads.

>body modification
I'm not getting it either way. But I'm not getting whatever the other OP had either.

the other thread was made early

It wasn't, OP. Just check the catalog next time and you wont make the same mistake again.

The face looks derpy.

there's always a fag or two that makes a thread 5 minutes after the new one.

I'm not the OP, I just don't get why so much fuss about one or other thread.

I'm just correcting them, that's all.

who cares as I said, I posted here because it had more IP's

You care, clearly.

He has sound reasoning. You're just sperging out about nobody showing up to your party.

If he had sound reasoning, he wouldn't lie about the other thread being made early. Sounds like OP.

Not sure how much is considered to be an issue, if anything all those have been proven to be expected (they even include a slip telling you how to stretch the garters and pants) and easily fixable.

To me it just sounds like a bunch of faggot trying to justify passing on a nice figure while drinking their own tears.

Am I the only one who ordered this?, I thought she was going to be sold out in a few days.

>yfw nobody cares about your bunny outfit

geee buyfags why your mom lets you have TWO threads?

They really could have chosen better event to make a figurine of.
Fuck you, Ryoubi is good.

>Empty Box and Zeroth Maria
It fucking sucked. I don't understand why it's rated so highly

Got a shirt in today. It's a bit too big but otherwise pretty good for chinkshit

>tfw want to boxpost but don't wanna post in a thread that might get deleted

I really liked the series the first time I read it (baka-tsuki translation). Not as good when I reread it after buying it physically... dunno if it's my taste that changed or the fact I'm half-expecting every plot twist.

Is coldcast really so bad? I kinda wanted a Ryoubu figure but the other one coming out is Pulchra...

it's not but as many people said that hair is the problem, it's almost guaranteed to arrive in pieces.

at this point both should be deleted.

>coldcast with those pigtails
Laughing at anyone who buys this.

Will this arrive broken then?

myfigurecollection.net/item/42198

do native pre-orders actually sell out?
would be pretty retarded since they control supply and distribution

No but resellers usually have a limited number of available units, Erika went sold out in 4 or 5 days.

Native figures are all made-to-order, I think. Preorders close at a certain time, not volume.

forgot to say, it was at Nippon yasan, there is also a problem since native's global shop only ships to certain countries.

How does Kill me Baby keep coming back from the dead?

She sold out in less than two days, actually.

How does this series keep getting away with such shitty figures? Why won't anyone make a decent tittyninja?

>How does this series keep getting away with such shitty figures?

For the same reason why the keep getting away with shitty spinoffs after the first 3 games.

Have you seen the official art for this game? Senran Kagura fans eat shit up. Low end figure manufacturers like Pulchra can make money off SK because the fans have such low standards.

This one is winning again, so post your cardboard in the other thread.

Agreed.

Wonfes when?

God damn, I was just about to ask if this is getting binned since I've noticed it was still in stock for about 2 weeks after release, then got home and checked and it's all gone now. I see it's up for PO on TOM though? But anyone who owns, thoughts about it?

My package from customwallscrolls finally arrived. Wanted to check out the quality and if its worth letting them print bigger scrolls. Looks quiet decent in my opinion.

What the fuck is that waist?

Even worse.

>statueshit