Grancrest Senki

Ep 5 out.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/167609608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever

ded?

The main cast is pretty boring. Will we get the PoV of others kinda like this episode?

>niggers on screen
Ded thread, ded anime

Will watch it, thanks

As an animeonly I've been defending this show these last weeks, thinking the pace would get better after what other people called the "prologue", but now I have a feeling that it's never going to get better, will it?

I've thrown those hopes after episode 4 user. Now I'm just wondering did the novel ended already that they rushing this to adapt A to Z?

I'm still watching this, but I can see why a lot of people might have dropped it by now.

Asade from skin colour (and even the colour is lighter) they don't have ANY nigger traits so stop making such nasty comparisons, they are just really tanned or something.

I consider picking this up for the delicious brown, how shit is it?

This episode was full of brown on brown violence. Also I almost thought a random isekai hijack occurred in the first few minutes.

How many character has Theo recruited by now? Will it reach the magic suikoden number of 108 at the end of this anime?
Too much happening that you'll basically dish it into nothing happening.

It's decent enough shit from Lodoss author. Theo and Siluca share the MC seat and if Theo's blandness doesn't make you drop it it's pretty much notSuikoden/Fire Emblem wank.

Seems good enough

>Siluca hasn't yet realized the true identity of the unseen agent that is manipulating the whole continent

Man I miss Lodoss. I should rewatch the OVAs.

Is Deedlit the best elf of all time?

I dropped it last week for manga. Probably will take forever to catch up but pacing in anime is so terrible that I'd rather drink bleach than give it another try.

After reading this thread, I just dropped it without even bothering to watch this week's episode.

Siluca was cute, but she can't carry a show with pacing this horrible.

Is this Seinen? If so, how dark is it? Blood? Significant deaths?

Call me edgy

Decent bit of gore, actually. No significant deaths so far, though. Some random guy got killed offscreen, but that's about it.

I like the pacing, fast beats slow.

She looks similar to Lafiel, so almost

>nasty
You have to go back

Nothing new. There's a few retards on Sup Forums who think that if a character has tan skin they are a nigger.

I like the idea of continually picking up new party members along the journey.

This show just makes me feel like a retard. Who was the vampire king? What was his aim? Why did he want to kill the werewolf queen? Why did he just abandon the black witch?

>brown busty werewolve maids
Theo is one lucky guy.

I like the idea of casting Ranka and Freyja as sisters.

>he lost his army but acquired these two jobbers

For shits and giggles

>blacks killing other blacks

so nothing has changed

Who needs an army with a pair of cute twins on your dick?

Black witch makes my dick diamonds. That dress is on point.

The concrete jungle is no joke.

Imagine being an infantryman and seeing this headed towards you.

>tfw that part where they're at a party and Deedlit is almost visibly exuding hormonal desire for Parn
>Parn can't take his eyes off the old king

It would suck for sure, but it would be my fault for being too weak to deal with it or being too dumb to stay the fuck away.

>posts Kuro as an example
>an actual nigger and isn't tanned

All you can do is prey you're bishounen enough for her.

That was early on, they end up together anyway so it's fine.

Kuro isn't a nigger. She's tanned because of magic (same as Archer. In fact, her tan is because of using his card as a basis for her existence as a separate person from Illya). Given she's a clone of Illya, she's half nip, half german.

I imagine that in situations like that everything is happening so fast you don't really get the time to think. But yeah, once the first head gets chopped I'm either running or genuflecting.

This also works

What the fuck is going on?

Werewolfe waifus

Looks like I'm going to Valhalla

Vampire-sama is fucking everything up for everyone because if the lords manage to defeat chaos magic will disappear and he dies.

The anime is garbage. Stick to LN/manga.

What does a racist care about trivial differences like that? There is only one brown in their crayon box.

>You can be brown, but not a nigger apparently

Where is the line drawn?

Yea she is.

>Tall
>Flat
>Elf
>Long hair

I like this show, even if it's rushed

My dick judges it on a case to case basis.

At least you're honest about it.

>gave power, wealth, and his rank for cute mage waifu
MC may be a cuck, but he did right on this front.

That he did.

It really comes down to the facial features.

>cuck
This word have lost its meaning.

>MC may be a cuck
In what way?

>Theo acquired two brown twin meido lolis
Unf.

>cuck
>"lolis"
Same retard?

>Lose all his land one episode
>Get an entire forest the next
>Only episode 5

There's 19 episodes left. What are they setting aside all this time for?

How old are they supposed to be?

What?

>they weren't here for the last thread
desuarchive.org/a/thread/167609608

Intercontinental war, where Theo's empire of diversity battling against human supremacy.

I was, I still can't see your point

They're little girls, kids even, dude.

I heard the anime is trying to cover more than 8 volumes. It's going to be rushed as hell.

Refresh your memory. MC seems fine letting the Earl be able to use Siluca as his own mage.

I liked episode 4 even though it was rushed.

And you seem to forget how limited his choices Were.

>Humans
>Supreme
>laughingvampires.jpg

Maybe you should rewatch that scene. He was at the Earl's mercy. And the decision he made was to specifically keep Siluca at his side. If the took the initial offer, then he'd be a cuck.

Wrong thread m8

Damn, she's hot. Is this going to be one of those stories where the hottest girls are on the antagonist side?

Doesn't matter.

Excuse. He gave up all that he had to be with her. He should at least said no as a condition to serving under the Earl.

Brotherhood treatment when?

Did they just adapt an entire volume into one episode? Because that's what it felt like.

The sound design this episode was pretty neat.

>He should at least said no as a condition to serving under the Earl.
How can he say no if he is working under him?

Because he was a Viscount and the Earl could at least show that much respect.

Has everyone from the opening finally been introduced? It looks like this episode just gave us the rest of them.

He literally saved him from being killed.

Because the Earl likes him and still sees value in Siluca.

wow i didnt even notice that the new meidos were the daughter wolves
i hated this episode, that black witch killed the wolfmom for nothing but territory issues? i dont get it

>that black witch killed the wolfmom for nothing but territory issues?
as a preemptive strike against the werewolves because they didn't want to play along with the vampire's plan.

We're still on fast forward

>I'm werewolf
>I'm Vampire for chaos
>I'm black witch I kill werewolf for chaos
>I'm knight teo
>I'm wandering disappointed knight
>go to werewolf
>I go and save werewolf
>Werewolf dead
>twins acquired
>roll credits

>Who was vampire king
He's an artist that fought chaos long ago
>What was his aim
To prevent peace and the eradication of chaos as he either lives for art or because he is also chaos and would need to die along with werewolf queen
>Why did he want to kill werewolf queen
Amazingly strong rival who wants to eradicate chaos who opposes this ideal
>Why did he abandon black witch
Because black witch isn't his ally she was just trying to please him

that was my take away

The pacing of this episode was almost normal. What's going on?

They're slowing down to the mid game conflict of needing to unite against chaos before the chaos returns and final act begins

The isekai is considerably more fun than this one.

I have a general idea what's going on in this show. I have no idea what's happening in Death March

>I have no idea what's happening in Death March
That because nothing is really happening.

>brown girls join the MC party
I could handle the one guy, but nah, dropped now