Mawaru Penguindrum

I don't know what the fuck I am watching right now, Sup Forums. Is she really about to have her way with Ringo?

Penguindrum thread.

yes

Only because she looks like her lost love

I thought she wanted the dork's dick.

doesn't matter who, she just want to get "messed up"

What's her body's shameful secret then?

dick

She's a futa?

I watched star diver because there was implied double penetration at some point.

Not committing the same mistake twice.

Doesn't that new mecha series have ass handles on girls getting penetrated?

>Star Driver
I still need to watch it.

No, you don't.

you're going to have trouble understanding it if you don't speak japanese. it just doesnt translate, and the things that theoretically could be, the footnote'd be the entire screen. just like utena there's tons of buddhist and literary imagery

feel free to ask me anything though, if you havent finished, be careful

Why?

Just tell me in which ep she gets double-teamed so we can be done with it.

Who gets double-teamed? Ringo?

The blonde slut in Star D.

Lesbianism but she gets cured

Mwari Hajimaru Destiny.

Great show, hope you have fun OP.

This part never made sense to me but I only watched the show once so I may be missing something. This event felt weirdly unimportant if I remember correctly like no one acknowledges that Ringo was raped.

I thought you meant the green-haired one.

Other user who has already finished it (when it was airing) here: feel free to share any tidbits. I will read them gratefully.

>Ringo drugs and basically mind-controls FABULOUS' husband since Momoka wanted to be with him and she's trying to be Momoka
>Even wearing a wig and pretending to be the dude's wife with said drugging
>Refuses to go through with it at the last moment
>Then we find out later his wife is a dyke/bisexual who was sleeping with that other check who crossdresses as a dude and she basically was also in love with Ringo since Ringo reminds HER of Momoka
Shit is wack but I can't deny this show gives me such a hardcore Utena vibes all over again.

What is this facial expression attempting to convey?