Every single one of you are correct

I'm here to remind you that you're all faggots

This is true.

I hate this bitch

>ugly
Are you gay, user?

Unironic entry

> dated a different guy just to prove herself she's not into Kousei
> Kaori had to die kissless and hand-heldless, because she knew this bitch would stand in the way out of jealousy

I'm here to remind you that God has a plan for all of us.

Unfortunately, for some, it's Plan C.

Not even a good bait.

Agree
Faggots

Houki sucks

You sucks

So does your mom

So does your mom.

2018 and houki still brings this idiots out?
brit bong a best

yup

>My mom
Wow, What an original answer coming from 2 superficial fags

Cecilia is meh
superficial shit

Calling me a fag for hating a terrible character who is also not a good tsundere.

Best girl won in the end by default.

Fuck you too asshole

why does no one like france?

>Calling me a fag for hating a terrible character who is also not a good tsundere.
Calling you a fag because you hate with no real reasons towards a top waifu tsundere

Charlotte is best girl

> top waifu tsundere
Then you have shitty taste

Fuck you until infinite, Dick head.

wtf i wanna read the manga now

has no personality, except unlikeable cunt who is Always hostile and whose Powers arent even science and there is even a part where she Breathes in space. granted the whole series is like that.

I guess the whole anti skill punch is the most scientific part of the series on how its explained....which it isnt, so its magic,which isnt scientific.
magic. isnt. science.

author was just stupid and still is.

Ah yes give me your rage, yes that feels so good.

Posting worst offender.

Agreed on left and middle but I like right so I'm going to take offense without providing an argument other than ad hominems.
Tasteless faggot.

That's what a faggot says with no arguments, concepts and explanation.
best girl in season 1, tatenashi best girl in season 2.

>Ah yes give me your rage, yes that feels so good.
What autistic shit you are, Probably you must be a miserable kirino fag or louise fag

> Kousei will always think about Kaori, even if he starts dating Tsubaki as a replacement
So this is what "winning" looks like, huh?

>That's what a faggot says with no arguments, concepts and explanation.
You want an explanation okay I hate shitty tsundere characters that like the main character but do nothing to try get close to him and wait until it's already too late and other girls are interested in him and then act like it's his fault even though they should have taken the initiative especially when the main character is dense as fuck.

no I don't but I just like seeing you get triggered

[insert image here.jpg] every tsundere trash

>no I don't but I just like seeing you get triggered
You must so miserable in the real life
>You want an explanation okay I hate shitty tsundere characters that like the main character but do nothing to try get close to him and wait until it's already too late and other girls are interested in him and then act like it's his fault even though they should have taken the initiative especially when the main character is dense as fuck.
>Blah Blah Blah Im a faggot
>I think all tsunderes are shit
>i didn't see to houki development towards her feelings towards Ichika including her character as tsundere
Summarizing like that someone can understand your faggot attitude

redditgahara.jpg

Coming from you means nothing since the only insult you can think about is calling people faggots who don't agree with your stupid opinion

What a whiny little bitch

You just hate that I made a valid explanation to why your waifu is shit and the only thing you can think of is calling me a faggot. You're an idiot and a homophobe.

And you think in believe that, poor autistic loser
>Coming from you means nothing since the only insult you can think about is calling people faggots who don't agree with your stupid opinion
Coming from a Superifical shit who also is a Hater Fag with no idea about Houki. You really have shit taste

>Ugly
>Jealous
That's not Emilia

You're the one with shit taste, you like tsundere trash.

And just because you do not have a real idea about Houki, you thinking be right because you hate her without knowing anything about her and you also insulted my mother as a desperate person

Houki reaches the moderate tsundere plus, faggot with shit taste
>Wormslut
>Juvia shitter
>Saber fag

I'll have you know I watched both seasons, why do you think I chose to put her here if I didn't know anything about her.

she isn't even on here you iddiot

>Replying to ESL-kun
I seriously hope you guys won't do this.

Haruhi isn't even a Tsundere

fuck your chart faggot, all tsundere are pure garbage

This doesn't prove your argument plus this list is bullshit.

This is correct, Misaka looks and acts like a boy. Is jealous over the fact Touma gets to spend more time with beautiful girls.

Misaka should just end up with Shirai.

Oh boy, another bait thread on Sup Forums, but I might as well indulge you

You know, She's definitely not a whore and ugly is relative (in her case, she's not among the best looking girls in her franchise but she's not ugly either for me), but her jealousy and entitlement towards a guy that's little more than an acquaintance to her is baffling. The author needs to either address that shit or drop it for good because it doesn't make her any favors.

I know and by that i'm gonna include the level of moderate tsundere plus and minus
For you haruhi is not a tsundere but she is a annoying cunt
I created this picture and I show it to everyone watch who is a good tsundere and who is a shit tsundere, Hater faggot.
>all tsundere are pure garbage
Litteral Hater Faggot

Tienes que asumir la responsibilidad.

As a person who loves Kurisu, I'll admit 98% of tsundere is garbage. Except the male ones.

This.

Yes.

You are a fucking genious
Saeko is even worse

notice how these two look eerily similar

>Ugly
Yep
>Jealous
Double yep.
>Whore
Triple yep.

>Yabuki finally gets to make a manga where his ex-wife is a cuck.

HAHAHAHA

End your life.

Kurisu is practically the tamest tsundere possible.

Don't be such a sore loser honey.

Her tsundere aspect is meant as a joke, others types of tsundere tend to be extremely violent and usually aren't very smart.

She lost and made a cake to her love's wedding. If that isn't humiliating. I don't know what is.
This is the correct answer:

no he's right, end your life.

delete this

Ouch.

Is she yyk?

it still hurts

If there's someone else in their heart, just open it up and get them out of there.

shut up

delet this

(not) Yukino likes her oniisan El Presidente, though. She never had feelings for MC-kun.

You beat me to it. God I hate that fucking bitch