Be honest Sup Forums

Have you ever made an OC?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n6701cx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dabble from time to time.

I really like to design characters so I just create them for the hell of it and then toss them in a folder with no future.

yes, it was shit

If they're any good, post them.

Dunno about good, they're pretty bland because they dont belong to anything, which means they aren't made to fit a certain purpose, it's just random shit. But oh well.

I have a game idea that I designed characters for, if that counts.
That's more of a Sup Forums thing, though...

Fancharacters, not really.

Actual original characters, loads. Comics is what I want to get into and I'm in animation in art school - its actually part of what I have to do for my projects.

Soba / sobą
be yourself (bądź sobą) / become soba (bądź sobą)

just for the purpose of polish imageboards

Yes, for RPs, one of them JoJo's related
Actual anime style characters or ones that weren't there to be NPCs or PCs for games I wasn't running, god no

I try to draw existing characters in Araki's style. But i draw on paper so I can't post.

Yes

No, I am creatively bankrupt.

Looks good actually

10/10

post some more, user!

Nothing beyond a couple Sonic OCs in 7th grade, no.

That's pretty good user

Here, have this moeblob

t-thanks

Did you draw all these by hand?

If you mean Photoshop, then yes.

You mean like fan art? No. Shitposting with Sup Forums, yes.

That's impressive. I can't draw for shit.

wyd with your OC Sup Forums? Have you considered making a story out of them?

I do ncode.syosetu.com/n6701cx/

Thanks user, but it's a hobby I picked up years ago, honestly everyone can learn how to draw, it just takes practice. I was drawing literal Coldsteel-tier shit when I was young, I just kept going.

Not really.

Not that I recall but I wouldn't put it past my 8-year-old self

No problem, my dude. I recently started drawing. I think I'm slightly above coldsteel level, but I'm not the best judge.

Ahh I see. Good luck man.

Your drawing looks nice, so not trying to discourage you or anything, but fuck off if you're just gonna fake OC.

too dumb and uncreative to do so.

well, yeah
it's good practice for drawing

Thanks dude. You should do something with the characters you make.

It's just the same pose, that user didn't trace or anything, the style isn't even realistic. Chill.

Maybe one day, but definitely not anytime soon.

That's not a spoiler.

Would waifu/10

It's fully referenced. The clothes and even fringe is literally the same. I think it's a bit of a stretch to call it OC. If it's a reference/practice sketch just call it that. There's nothing wrong with referencing for practice/inspiration etc but don't try to pass it off as something else.

Don't encourage the practice, because they've obviously got the mechanics to be doing their own thing.

yes. many
plan to GIT GUD too

the image is a meme, people post it all the time. the user probably didn't even draw it and it was just a copy of the pic. it isn't oc.

when I have the time... yes, but its shit.

>but it's shit

I've only done it once, and I invented a minor character. I am stupid about not wanting to interrupt the plot of the series.

I made a deer demon with a baseball bat for Yu Yu Hakusho tournament arc.

Yeah who hasn't?

made when I was 14

>that
>shit
pick one, that looks great user

No, I've always been shit at drawing. I used to have some drive to get better so I'd copy my favorite panels from JoJo though.

Thanks
nice trips there user

16 or so years ago I had a bunch of pokemon ocs. I even imagined my own set of games, black and white. Fucking gamefreak stealing my ideas.

that's pretty good user