Watamote

"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose." - Stephen King

Is Tomoko's class where they put all the messed up people or something?

>stephen kangz

Numoji is nothing wrong

Numoji is some kind of Rain Man-like savant.
And still she's able to interact with boys unlike the rest of the fucking class

Somebody did post a SZS crossover in the last thread. The possibility exists!

Does anyone feel sympathy for Fang?

Tomoko just naturally corrupts those around her.

How can Yoshida have such a pure innocent smile?

she's a two-faced backstabbing bitch. a typical female specimen that you should not go near without a muzzle and a collar.

people are still shocked that stephen king once wrote a orgy where 11 year olds fuck.

because she literally did nothing wrong

Only people who never read any of his other works. Fucking kids and describing it in great detail happens in quite a few of his books.

I'm going to miss psychopath Nemo.

24 hours later and I'm still reeling from this particular panel. Fuck me I shouldn't find it so funny

How can Yuri recover from this?
Mako left her for Minami.
Tomoko not paying her any attention.
Will she snap on the next chapter?

I think the worst part about this is that Yoshida inadvertently finds out that there are people inside the animals.

And ugly people to boot.

Because she's the cool delinquent who always knows what's right.

I miss when watamote was about Tomoko and not these dumb side characters. I hope this manga dies soon.

Do you think she could become an "antagonist" of sorts? Like spreading rumors to put the other girls against Tomoko?

This manga would've died if it stuck to the old formula forever, a lot of people were losing interest before the Kyoto trip happened.

I hope you die soon user

Go to hell, trash.

The problem is the side characters became more popular than Tomoko and hijacked the manga. The original fanbase for this series is pushed aside for all these yurifags. They should've just ended the series with her doing that fishing photo with her father.

>gets seperated from her friends in class reassignments
>friends still insist she should hang out with them and eat lunch together at their class
>friends also mention that she still has Mako to hang out with
>ignores Mako and ignores her actual friends in favour of brown nosing the popular girls in attempt to "fit in"
>literally can't think of any topic to talk about other than badmouthing people
>gets btfo by pineapple
>her friends spot her and tell her to just join them
>"I-It's not like i'm alone or anything! I-I d-don't need to h-hang out with you g-guys!!"
>friends fuck off
>"woe is me why did all of this happen ;_;"
Minami fags literally can't refute this or explain why she's not at fault for everything that happens to her

It's never been better faggot. You're just pissed because Tomoko stopped being your self-insert the moment she made friends (that weren't sluts) and started actively making an effort to improve her outlook. To reiterate, kill yourself.

>I hope this manga dies soon.
You could just stop reading it and move on if you're not inerested anymore you know.

I hate seeing the corpse of something I loved being marched around by a bunch of drooling yurifag savages.

It was implied that the teacher was the one trying to put all of the loners in the same class, so they could be friends.

I wonder if Ucchi and Tomoko might actually end up together, I thought she would just purely be a joke character at first but now it seems like a genuine possibility.

Tomoko will definitely end up with one of the girls.

Come on Nico. I'd die happy if we get just one accidental kiss

Tomoko will marry her entire lesbian harem.

God, Ucchi would kill to be in this position again.

Oh boy; the post I was expecting. A friendly reminder:
- There is nothing wrong with yuri, the genre, or y/u/ri, the board (well, except for those psychopaths that use the word "het" as an expletive and would kill all men if they had the chance, but that's another can of worms)
- The ones who hate yuri the genre, yuri the board and the fans of the yuri are psychologically disturbed, Elliot Rodger-esque /r9k/ lurkers / posters.
- They hate yuri because they hate lesbians and they hate lesbians more than anything in this world. Why? because they're mad at certain women choosing other women instead of their supreme gentlemanly disgusting dicks
- The same individuals are so paranoid and insecure that they immediately see anything with two girls interacting with each other as "yuri"
- There is nothing yuri about Watamote except Ucchi and certain suggestive panels but they're more fanservice than anything. If only, Watamote was far yurific at the beginning and middle (when Tomoko had all kinds of dirty thoughts towards Yuu)
- That guy's mental illness will never allow him to leave Watamote due to feelings of betrayal; The same reason why some guys kills their ex, twenty years later certain individuals are still haunted by their high school bully or Sup Forums makes Dark Souls 2 hate threads almost every day.
- You guys are idiots for replying to the same mentally ill idiot every single time
- I am a huge retard too for writing this absurd doctoral thesis that has nothing to do with Watamote.

That's it. Thanks for your attention (or not).

Which girls do you think know about sex and don't know about it?

Obviously Tomoko, Komisomething, Yuu and Nemoto do.

Kind of.

Top of the mountain can be really lonely. It's her own fault sure but she's redeemable.

Fang requires no sympathy, because she did nothing wrong.

unpure

I do actually want to see Yuri blow up in rage to see her develop beyond what most Yurifags have held onto.

I want to see her punch someone, slap someone, call them bitch or whatever, ebough passive agressivenes.

I MEAN ARE YOU FUCKING READY TO RUMBLE~!!!

Until a chapter that makes her seem like a human instead of materialized CUNTINESS, no.

But then again, Nico has managed to make characters out of background decoration so who knows?

Minami is kinda cute. I want to pat her head.

she does look a lot like yuu

>There is nothing wrong with yuri
Get out.

All of them know about sex.
The only one who (possibility) has experienced it is Yuu. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Futaki at some point had sex with multiple men at the same time, completely exhausting them.

>Series opens with defining MC as being unpopular with the opposite sex
>Turns out MC is gay and doesn't even want to be
That would be quite the troll.

Don't worry, as soon as Nico writes Fang's redemption chapter everyone will forget they hated her.

only in the sense that Golgo 13 spoiled her and never taught her humility. it's his fault really for raising such a shit daughter.

Needful Things is the Watamote SK novel.

Simple townfolk with their own secrets, insecurities and temptations turned inside out by a charming outsider.

Just like Watamote's school girls being changed one by one by being introduced to Tomoko.

>being this much of a philistine

>time to go

Top 10 anime makeovers.

I felt the old Tomoko come back this chapter again. Our autism chan is gonna abandon the whole friend group after this, I know it.

Is it weird that Okada with her hair down gives me the impression of an oujo?

>Mako, why do you keep looking at your watch like that?

Holy shit, she was so ugly.

Realistic Tomoko

>you're gay if you don't like yuri
Kill yourself, fag enabler.

I laughted at it.

Liver failure. Sad.

still would.

>There is nothing yuri about Watamote except Ucchi and certain suggestive panels but they're more fanservice than anything
If you remove the yuri from watamote, things would make a bit less sense. The girls always bond together and they never even talk about boys. Most of them are too clingy to each other to be straight.

Cool teacher cake waifu right there.

>when she lets her hair down

Why would she even tie her hair like a pineapple anyway? She's not a normalfag, she has no taste in fashion.

>show WataMote to my sister, who hasn't read it in years
>hfw Tomoko has friends now

Why are some parts of the Disneyland park real attractions (like Space Mountain) but others are just parodies (like the fake Stitch guy)?

Because Disney Japan won't think twice to squash a couple of mangakas like bugs for drawing Stitch in their manga that's starting to become popular.

Is Fang a basic bitch?

Fang is a good girl.

Then why call the place Disneyland? Isn't that already risky?

Fang is a dumb cunt.
But hell I'd do her

Excellent

>I'm from Sup Forums if I don't like yuri
Fuck off back to /u/.

Maybe in personality (though I'm fairly sure she thinks exactly like Tomoko and we just haven't seen it yet), but not quite in looks. That would be either Ucchi or Yuri according to most characters' perceptions of them.

Uh, isn't pineapple the biggest example of "normalfag" in the manga aside from Minami?

It isn't right, male on male or female on female, no matter how hard it may be for you to understand.
Go back to or or whatever hellhole you came from. Those containment boards weren't made for no reason.

She's a sport girl, so she doesn't care much about her hair as long as it's not getting in her face.

Maybe that falls under fair use.
Watamote has referenced a lot of things in a parody way and I assume it's when copyright is an issue.
Maybe the name and locations within are fair use but actual mascots and characters arent?

Posting best girl

>sports girl
>gets her ass beaten by yoshida

You need to live and let live, my niggie.

I actually disagree! The pineapple is part of her charm and she feels naked (and not good naked) without it!

It's only right when it's female on female desu, unless you're a homo.

She's just a little worn out from having people around all day.

>It's only right when it's female on female
Homosexuality is never right. You trash infest every fucking thing that has more than one girls and I'm tired of you faggots. Go back to your shithole on /u/.