You love this show so much you get rustled when you see people talking shit about it

>you love this show so much you get rustled when you see people talking shit about it

What's her name, Sup Forums?
Pic related.

Angel Beats, Chobits, Kemono Friends, Love Live and PriPara

Maybe you should like less boring shows

Go back to your DBS thread, Gomez

A lot, but if I told you then you would just provoke me anyway. Stupid thread.

T 12 w 12 e 12 l 12 v 12 e 12
S 12 t 12 i 12 l 12 l
i 12 s 12
m 12 y 12
l 12 o 12 v 12 e 12

Log Horizon

I get slightly frustrated when people talk shit about K-On, but I get really frustrated when people talk shit about my waifu who is from K-On.

you have no right to complain about it being boring. You new damn well what the slice of life genre is all about

nice rec thread.

I only feel this way about characters.

if your life is stressful and hectic and you felt much pain SOL is the only thing that calms your mind down, Sup Forumsnon. I'm sorry this is boring to you.

I don't really care if others say my favorite shows are boring. I'm used to it already

Violet Evergarden. It's usually seasonal shows. I don't really get mad at my actual favorites.

Will probably feel that way when I hear people talking shit about Madoka.

But I lack a social life for that to happen.

You use this site, right? It gets shit on all the time here.

I absolutely don't see how anyone could truly dislike TTGL.
Even if you don't care for the story or characters, the truly autistic levels of hype and action should be enough to at least balance that.

I always get a bit salty when people talk shit on Tamako Market, especially when they turn around and praise the movie.

It's funny you mention these shows because I dropped both of them after 8 episodes or so

Pic related. I've been watching Japanese scriblings for quite some time, but nothing before or since has left as much of an impression on me as this. I unironically believe that its an unprecedented masterpiece that makes better use of the art form than any other show of its genre. Although I gotta say, when I see someone badmouth it I usually assume that its some KareKano fag who think that inner monologues are a good way to make use of an audio visual medium. However, I can understand if people call it boring. You need a certain mindset and the ability to appreciate sound design to gain the maximum from this.

Ghost in the Shell (except for ARISE), cowbo bebap

Reminder the Cell arcs stupid decisions are completely in character excluding Goku not using the Hyperbolic Time Cahmber earlier.

I also dropped Gurren Lagann after Kamina died.

Actually, that almost convinced me to stick with it. I was impressed that Gurren Lagann had stakes, but the bath house episode really took me out of the show. I stuck around til Kamina's death because some user said to, but the veil had already been lifted

Way too many to list, they're usually the ones that rarely get mentioned anywhere and which only have a thread with five replies (three being mine) every blue moon.

2D purists rustle me now thanks to this

I feel this way about anime in general

Ehhhhh, somehow doesn't bother me considering it's Sup Forums.

I don't, though. People are entitled to their opinion. The skin here must be thin if you leap to a defense from second-hand slight. Why validate? You like it. It's enough. Why do you have to prove to people that what you like is something commendable?

You can insult my whole family, you can make fun of my legit autism and I won't really care. But the moment you badmouthed Toradora is when you've crossed the line.

Cause I like to make fun of other people for their dumb opinions and dumb opinions are bad in general. Not for validation though.

What if I just badmouth Ami for being a shit character?

It makes me sad when people call Yui retarded. The bullying needs to stop.

Yeah. After all the hype for years about this show i watched it and it was just...mediocre. That's all.

Nichijou. Every single thread goes to shit because Forced animation memes.

No plot holes, no loose threads, no weak characterization. I don't want to hear about it and I will fight you to the death.

Sakura Quest

fags have way too much shit taste to appreciate it

I feel you man, it's one of the few shows that has unironically none of those flaws.
I go full autismo when I see sperglords sperging about it.

What's the appeal? I'm watching the anime and I legitimately cannot enjoy it whatsoever. Violet is such a bland, one-dimensional character and the plot at this point is so cliche. I hear it's because it's strayed a bit from the source material