Just dodge it retard

Just dodge it retard.

Half this fight has been spent emphasizing how heavy and difficult to maneuver an Eva is. Also, she has about a quarter of a second between realising it's broken through the field and getting impaled.

I will say though, it'd be hilarious if she technically won the fight and prevented Third Impact because she sidestepped and it stabbed the two MP Evas through their cores.

>her legs

Why dodge when she can use her AT Field?
>But the AT Field didn't work.
Yeah but she didn't know that would happen dumbass.
>She should have dodged while it broke through.
You can clearly see that it resumes its velocity once it breaks through the AT Field. If she moves to dodge she has to drop the AT Field. If she moves to dodge, she gets impaled as well.

>dumbass
I'm not the one who got stabbed in the head.
If she followed my advice she would've made it.

>Didn't think to enter the anime world and give her your advice
She's not psychic, user. You should have told her when you had the chance.

Those live action sequences were retarded and the movie would have been better if they hadn't been there and that narration was over some other footage.

Where did they get the lance from?

The weapons the mass produced Evas used were replica Lances of Longelus and had similar powers somehow.

Just don't be worst girl.

She didn't need to dodge. When she realized it was going through the AT field, it was too late to dodge.

Why was the weapon disguised as something other than the Lance of Longinus? How was it disguised anyway?

at field

Angels have their own AT fields, so the mass produced Evas had some sort of weapon that was a reproduction of the lance that also looked like a regular weapon if the intended target had an AT field up? Did the builders assume that the angels were sentient enough to judge thrown weapons and determine if they would cause substantial harm?

It just seems dubious to me because it seems like so little is known about the AT field that designing a replica of the original lance would be tricky enough, much less figuring out how to disguise it as something else if you're behind an AT field.

How did the MPE's survive? I've watched the movie like 5 times and I still don't understand

They have S2 engines. Pretty sure that basically gives them unlimited power. They didn't regenerate, they were basically just like machines that continued working. It's the same concept as when Unit 1 goes berserk in the series. It could do that because it just ate the S2 engine from the angel it killed. Asuka started going berserk in EoE but couldn't really because Unit 2 didn't have an S2 engine. But then that brings up the question of how they were even able to kill the angels originally if they had S2 engines. The angels exploded on "death" I guess.

I imagine being able to change form was an ability of the original lance too but it was just never shown. It is kind of strange thinking they'd be able to replicate it but hey this is the same series where they were able to basically "tame" biological mechs to be piloted.

They were made like angels probably, so you need to destroy the core to kill them
Probably

Oh yeah, they did have to aim for the S2 engines with the angels didn't they. I guess nobody was thinking with all the shit going on to go for the S2 engines. Or maybe they didn't even realize they had them.

Don't forget Jetalone

>Robot gets hurt
>Pilot starts to bleed from the same area
Never got this.

In Eva they have to link to the mech to pilot it and how strong it is decides how well they're able to do it. Even in the original series the pilot will feel the same pain as the robot but I don't think they ever had actual physical reactions like bleeding. Though some people think that Asuka's epipheny that her mother's soul was in Unit 2 made her link much stronger than anything in the original series, and so there were actual physical injuries from the robot getting injured.

No that makes no sense, skin doesn't spontaneously split open because you feel like it should.

It's science fiction, user.

It's magic, you don't dodge teh magic

why can't she just move while she puts up the AT field? why does she have to actively put her hand there anyway I thought all the angels just have a passive AT field.

>somehow
as expected of the master Anno

Does it matter? Even if she dodged it the timer would've run out in 5 seconds, 02 would shut down, and the MP Evas would awaken again and rape her anyway.

t.Misato