>this kills the jiren

>stronger than both Goku and Vegeta in Blue

WAKEY WAKEY JIREN

>broly god needed audienceku to be defeated
Now imagine ...
Kefla God vs Grand Priest when?

*blocks your path*

god heroes has some of the dopest and most insane designs for dragonball shit

It's sad that a japanese arcade game can come up with more creative designs than the anime it's based off of. Just give us a heroes anime already.

With the ToP ending soon, what things did you wish had happened during this arc instead of what we got so far?

>cell instead of frieza as he would give more drama and tension with the rest of U7 members
>vegeta/goha fighting or interacting with the girl saiyans
>piccolo absorbing the other namekians
>goku getting knocked out early or by jiren in their first fight
>17 and 18 fusion

Yet SS4 Broly is weaker than Pikkon? how does that shit world.

You have shit taste

>cell instead of frieza as he would give more drama and tension with the rest of U7 members
stopped reading there
even buu is better than cell

It's so weird that he's canon weaker than Kale who has way less experience going LSS.

He's not though, ss4 dark broly is on par with tp goku.

>tp
Tournament of power
or
time patroler
good god if it's the later

People other than 17 actually getting to do something that felt new rather than just reminding us of things they did when they were relevant.

The only reason why people gargle Roshi's cum is because he's the only guy who got decently handled fan service, but even then that's all it was.

Super Pikkon was revealed saving Goku from SS4 Broly. (this was before Dark SS4, but isn't that just a restrained version anyways?).

Time patrol.

>good god if it's the latter
What's so OP about Time Patroller Goku? What even are some note-worthy feats he has?

None of these fuckers have real feats, they are just stats in an arcade machine.

He's seen going head on with ssb goku in the latest trailer.

Time patroler > xeno goku > ToP goku
Videogame scaling is ridiculous
Base masked bardock > Ss4 Gogeta

>he's canon weaker than Kale
No?
Broly's power level is literally "Only asspulls can defeat him" pretty much every time.

>"Only asspulls can defeat him"
What's that supposed to mean? The times he lost didn't count cause you didn't like it?

I'm talking about all of his Movie outings. His power level is unironically maximum.

>broly fans use saitamatard logic
Tapion would merk broly

No, What he's saying is that he's as strong as the plot needs him to be which applies to all movie villains in general.

He absolutely lost to far weaker shit than what we see in the ToP.
He needs to go LSS3 just to be at that level. Imagine how powerful Kale would be if she went LSS3.

I'm pretty sure nobody, not even Zeno, can match up to Audienceku.

He didn't lose due to an asspull in the first movie, I don't know how people misunderstand this.

The punch that "killed" him did that much damage because it popped him and is overflowing power like a balloon. You see ki surge out of the wound before he starts to rip open and explode, just like what happens with his LSS transformation. The "my power is overflowing" bit where he needs to vent ki out is forshadowing.

Seriously? It looks like coldsteel tier garbage

>Audienceku.
That is just Blue + fusin multiplier by X ammount of people allowed in the 4D room

Well what you need to remember is that he's in the movie/game universe and in that universe he's always getting power ups.

He's not alone there though.

God dammit I wanted to forget that exists, thanks user.

>not .gif
missed glorious thumbs up

Baby makes everything uglier.

Soon

Hatchiyack was already ugly to begin with anyway.

True but that yellow armor shit doesn't do anyone favors.

Sometimes I enjoy a bit of coldsteel tier garbage, it's usually at least creative while super have the same formula of villains used over and over.

but baby made vegeta blanco

*teleports in front of your path*

Baby was underrated genius and you know it

Tengo un problema con migo janemba?

*absorbs you*

*evades your taxes*

*cancels your Super*

Cabba does it twice in one page

What food would you show them

*comes back in 2019 as db ultra*

Tacos

Also because it was one of the exceedingly rare times the series has ever had of someone going "You know, these guys are strong, but holy fuck they are also stupid as hell. Someone has to be here to wipe their asses when they shit themselves like retards on things they're too retarded to deal with."
That's one of the peculiar things about super in general. It's been blunt as hell for a change in pointing out that these "heroes" really are fucking dumbasses a lot of the time.

I never understood using Buu as part of a fusion when he can just absorb everything himself.

That's a damn good design.

>autists trying to powerscale movies

If anything I always thought giving Broly traditional SS upgrades kind of invalidates LSS a bit. Like, I thought the whole point was he could surpass those forms anyways with enough momentum.
After all these silly game forms It was nice seeing vanilla LSS kick ass even in the face of top threats, even if it was girl Broly this time.

>ss3 with eyebrows & longer bangs
>good design

It's really not that hard. Power scaling Heroes is a different story though. Whoever they last came up with ends up being in the new top tier.

>ss1 recolored blue
>good design.

I don't think anyone is going to fight you on this one.

>people still think Jiren is beatable

I unironically think that looks better then normal Hatchiyack

I don't get why ss4 gets all the hate it's way more creative than "I recolor ss to brue, your rike?"

>Janemba, i have a problem with myself

Jesus christ you love that one, don't you?

KEK, I don't speak taco so that's the best I could do.

Question: Why the total change in appearance when in God form?

rephrased: Why is it so deviant art-y compared to the canon God forms?

Can I use you to play lego

t. kale

The power increase from absorbing likely nowhere as big as to fusion. Infinite time and all sorts of awesome features but weaker.

>hair goes longer somehow
>keeps the regular SS color but it's more saturated now
>made for the only purpose of have the character in the same tier a SSGSS
I like to think Broly God is just Trunks' form but used by a LSS in berserker state

>the chad stride

I would have made Frost outright good and in a romantic relationship with one of the U6 Saiyans just so we could get a single joke shot of Frieza vomiting in disgust.

I just remembered that in the manga Frost is only a cheater, not a total villain like his animeself.
I can't wait to see how his meeting with Goku and Vegeta changed him and how Freeza will influence him now

Shut the FUCK up

Can freeza's species even feel romance?

>Grand Priest
Just call him Grande Padre like a normal person

Are you implying Freeza isn't gay as fuck? He's DB's queen

ladies and gentlemen your ToP MVP

I thought that was malice

17 a cute.

Who's his favourite child

he's going to outsmart GoD Toppo I can see it tbqh
and unlike the lizardcuck he earned a GoD respect

>Cell became the ugliest villain after absorbing this top tier husbando material
How?

I wonder what Beerus will say about 17 when ends up in the bleachers

hey kid you wanna come and train with us?

>and you say you are still just a human?
What the fuck is Bulma doing and why Turirin isn't enhanced too

me wants f.trunks spinoff series >.

the one who was split into 12 other deities.

gine is best girl!

So orders of elimination by episode
126: Toppo
127:17
128:Vegeta
129:Frieza
130:Jiren
131: big feast stuff

>People other than 17 actually getting to do something that felt new rather than just reminding us of things they did when they were relevant
But that's exactly what 17 has been doing, just spamming his fucking barrier again and again and again.

That's actually something you can say about every character not only in Super, but in pretty much everything outside the original manga. Besides Kamehameha, Toriyama clearly didn't give a fuck about "signature attacks". Vegeta for example, I think Galick Gun was never used after Namek, and then Final Flash and Big Bang Attack where only used once each. Now after like two decades of video games and wathever they just stick to those for being iconic and haven't given him any new techniques since the revival.

PFFFT
Toyo can do what he wants.
He'll come back and talk about how he decided that cheating was beneath him and fight nobly and heroically.
Even shit talk goku for being an evil bastard. The fight between the noble Hero Frost in a pseudo Cooler super form vs Golden frieza?

I jizzed a little just thinking about it.

>gokeks and crygeta fags are SEETHING that super gives other characters screentime
loving
every
laugh

Goku will find some retarded logic weakness Jiren has/Use Ultra Instinct/Defeat him/Everyone is jawdropped, Goku collapses in the ring exhausted/Jiren i would like to fight with you again sometime. *Crowd goes mild*

Sounds alright