Is this and X2 worth watching? The OPs look great

Is this and X2 worth watching? The OPs look great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5r0jdlfqeE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The OPs are the best part honestly

Durarara is one of my favorite anime. I never finished watcing X2.

I never finished X2. The first season is great and worth watching.

Durarara is worth watching

Yea it's pretty dope

Nope. It's trash.

First half os first season is quite good. Second half not so much but ut is still tolerable. The OPs are good and catchy.

X2 is where the problems come. Bad animation, boring characters, contrieved situation.

The buildup is entertaining enough that even if you find the ending unsatisfying, it's still an enjoyable experience overall. I'd give it a 7/10, 5 being average.

Definitely worth it.

Agree with you about the OP, especially this one
youtube.com/watch?v=5r0jdlfqeE4

I watch it because of Yasuda

It’s a fun series but the ending just kind of ends. It’s a bit anticlimactic but if you can dig the character you’re good to go.

I don't get the ones disappointed with the ending.

The pull of DRRR is the characters, their interactions, and how events escalate because of those interactions.

The first TV series has incredible charm, even moreso than the original books. The staff managed to really portray the atmosphere of a idiosyncratic district of a huge city with many quirky characters. The city feels truly alive and the series is pretty fun.

X2 was pretty rushed, it kind of lost the charm of the bustling city being its own entity.

Durarara is the most boring anime that shouldn't be boring ever

I'm halfway through X2 and you've perfectly described what I've been feeling but couldn't put into words.

If you enjoyed Drrr after episode 13, you will enjoy the rest because you like the cast and don't mine the supernatural bits.
If you didn't, you might not since the anime takes a huge hit in quality with some actually atrociously animated episodes (poor Vorona)

It's also a show that's much better to watch with Sup Forums when it airs, so you sadly missed that deadline.

Absolutely. x2 is a step down in quality from the original series but it's still good. I have a big thing for stories with tons of different characters/perspectives.

I love Anri

>only one good doujin
she deserves so much more

Not unless you're into fujoshit.