Boku No Hero Academia

Chapter 169 is out. What will we get for the Valentines day?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link?

this

She would never kiss him , she loves Kouta now

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1

why do they look like deku and bakugo?

Thanks, friend!

On that note, why is Uraraka so best?

A whole ton of misunderstandings and spaghetting.

Is this going to be an arc focused on Jirou?

>Kouta
I didn't know Jirou liked em young

FATTY GO HOME

kill yourself
don't spoon feed you retard

>You will see the flashback where Jirou gave Kaminari the choker
I
CAN'T
WAIT

I feel like this was a wasted opportunity to use these great designs in a stage play

I feel like we’re going to be rotating focus on different kids for a bit. We had Aoyama first, now Jirou, and then a few others before we’re back to serious villain stuff.

>getting horny at a pig
C'mon, user

Silly anons, that's Uraraka, not Momo.

Silly user, new releases should be in the OP. He was just rectifying something that shouldn't have been a problem to begin with.

I really don’t care about Jirou, Kaminari, or Kouda

Keep an open mind, maybe this arc will be the point where you start caring.

I like Jirou and Kaminari, but I’ve never been crazy about Kouda. Maybe these next few chapters can make him more interesting.

>Kaminari shows off his new costume to her
>She gives him an iffy look like she's displeased
>He asks her what's wrong
>She explains that it just doesn't look complete
>So she takes off her choker and walks up real close to him, puts it on him
>She lingers there for a bit before patting his chest and stepping back to admire his new accessory
>"There, much more rock & roll."

>not accepting that your waifu is a fat midget
No wonder hamplanet needs to disable gravity

This is what a fat gravity wielder looks like.

Momo seems more like the athletic one, desu

>rotating focus on different kids for a bit.
Fucking this please Hori I hope it would be kaminari, Sero, tokoyami or Shouji focus next.

Bigger tits = more fat.

You cannot deny basic anatomy.

>>So she takes off her choker and walks up real close to him, puts it on him
>>She lingers there for a bit before patting his chest and stepping back to admire his new accessory
>>"There, much more rock & roll."
And pikatard, a dense retard as he is, will just go Thanks Jirou!

Are we entering the Jirou spaghetti moments?

God yes, please Shouji. Let us see his face!

Jirou is constantly spaghetti-ing whenever Kaminari is nice to her, she's the queen of spaghetti, but it'll even out when he actually realizes she's into him and he starts spilling double her spaghetti and they just start tripping over each other's shoelaces and wanting to die

Hopefully, Shinsou that he will find someone that is not afraid of his literal raping powers.

>We Romcom Academia now
What the fuck, why am I hyped over the possibility of double spaghetti in a battle shonen

Why do people want Iida to suffer? Mei would make his life miserable.

Indeed. Imagine having a big tit engineer GF, making babies all day and night long, coming home greasy and sweaty from work. Truly hell.

No. She got her chapter just like Aoyama got his last week.

Also since her Quirk literally uses her body fat it would make sense for her to be chubby.

>mei x iida

Because it's CUTE spaghetti

When will Uraraka get figuratively (or literally, I'm easy) raped by a villain, attempt suicide, and be brought back from the brink by Deku showing that he cares more about her than he does about what happened to her?

Aoyama got two, so Jirou is probably also getting two

Mineta and Bakugao are my new OTP
/s

>Jirou is constantly spaghetti-ing whenever Kaminari is nice to her, she's the queen of spaghetti
Nice headcanon. Take off your shipping goggles.

Sorry they're welded onto my face

I'll never understand why Hori keeps changing his desing
>First he looks like a souless rockmonster(your pic)
>then he looked like a beefy timid school boy(mid term)
>lastly he looks like a wide-eyed disney character(this chap)
sexiest sadrock was the one in the hotspring with the thick neck and barrel chest

Momo would've been the one to make them just like that too
Hori fucked up

I had this utterly bizarre dream where Kiribakumina became canon, because somehow Bakugou and Mina were connected with their souls. Shit was weird.

sucks to be you brah
my day in hell'll be when sugarlips gets his screentime

Dreams literally mean nothing, and it pisses me off when people share them like they have meaning.

Meanwhile in Kaminari's mind
>Man, I can't wait to betray everyone and break this slut's heart!

>doesn't smile often
>has the best smile
is this the true power of eugenics?

>Implying traitors can spill spaghetti
At best Pikachu will be spilling fake, traitor linguini

If you dream about fictional characters it means you honestly have to get off the internet.

He’s not the traitor, he’s just retarded

I know. Nothing's happening in the thread anyways, so what's one more post. And I mean, what are the odds of a polyarmory kinda thing really happening? None.
Yes.

Wrong, Jirou is for Momo.

Wrong, Momo is for raping.

Is... is that the girl from Spinnerette?

Yes he is.
He's gonna betray everyone and shatter Jirou's heart into pieces in the process. It's gonna be beautiful watching him become the most hated character in the series for doing so too.

>mfw he's the traitor, gets great character development, has an understandable motive, and rejoins UA to be with his understanding girlfriend

You're free to ship it if u so choose user but I believe every villain is lesbian
or E.V.I.L

And momo is for me.

Kaminari's probably going to die.

but then who are you for?

That's Spinnerette herself. Current arc has her swap powers with Greta Gravity, which apparently comes with becoming really fat. Greta uses her gravity powers as a girdle and brassiere; Spinnerette isn't good enough with them to do that, so she's just been disgusting to look at for the last three months of pages.

Yeah, they are DUO traitors. So if one gets caught the other can take off the heat from them or vice versa. No one would expect TWO traitors.

While fighting heroes

Gross. I remember reading that for a while but just kind of lost it in the mix of all this other shit I was reading. I think I stopped when they got back from the group of heroes in Britain?

Yeah me too, and everybody really. Mortality's a bitch ain't it?

You mean Canada?

She is for Todo

I feel like Horikoshi's passion to "subvert tropes" will have Jiro choose the second guy instead of the first since we all saw it coming. But love triangles are nonsense, so what better way to get rid of one of them than kill them off?

He won't be missed

I hope Stain kills him

Kaminari makes Jirou spaghetti by being nice(i.e. normal) to her because he's essentially treating an insecure girl like a secure one
Jirou gets flustered easily when she's the center of attention and Kaminaris the one that makes her the center of attention moat times since they interact the most

Oh shit
>Jirou forced to be a traitor
>Her best friends Kouda and Kaminari come to fight and bring her back
>They set fire to the LOV flag
>They yell up to her window that they came to bring her back
>She starts crying
>"I WANT TO LIVE, TAKE ME OUT TO UA WITH YOU"

Oh, that must have been it. I think I got through the arc just after that one. Been a few years though.

>just before they get to her, a sword comes through her gut
>Momo standing behind her
>DUN DUN DUN
Fucking KINO.

The traitor won't be allowed back. They nearly got all their classmates killed twice.

What's this? Class A is just going to do a dance party? HOW LAME. I thought that Class A was supposed to be better than Class B in every way, isn't that weird?
I'll have you know that we of Class B are going with a tried and true classic: the maid café. Not only will all of our female classmates dress up as maids and serve beverages and pastries, I will do so as well in order to satisfy any customers with a trap feti-I mean with an appreciation for crossdressing. WITH THIS DEDICATION THERE IS NO WAY CLASS B CAN LOSE.

Not going to lie, I wanna see crossdresser Monoma looking SMUG.

>You're free to ship it if u so choose user but I believe every villain is lesbian
Toga isn't a lesbian Kamijiroufag. And Nejire isn't a villain. Now Ryukyu, that might be something to talk about.

>kendou in maid outfit
>lizard girl in maid outfit
>ghost girl in maid outfit
My dick will be disappointed if this doesn't happen next chapter

Nejire is for Dragon Mommy.

True heroes. Only a tittybar could've topped this. What a missed opportunity.

>Monoma in a maid outfit
See this is why he should have been a girl from the start.
But is Dragon Mommy a villain?

>Ibara completely misunderstood what they were supposed to do and ended up dressing as a nun

Hey, just because she likes her girls a little younger doesn't make her a villain. Who is spouting these lies? They are the true villain.

My dick would implode

Kamijiroufag said all villains are lesbians. It got me thinking, you see, but I suppose all the Kamijirou of this week got to him.

>Momo is the true villain
>She creates a super weapon from her body
>Blows up the earth
>She created a spacesuit so she's fine
>She creates a teleporter and goes to the next planet with life
>The story ends with her getting away and starting the cycle anew

u rite

Dragomom is the traitor

>Pony doesn't realize that the Japanese have a completely different view of maids, so she ended up dressing up as her housekeeper Consuela from back home

>Nun Ibara

I'm so glad Tsuyu is helping Midnight with stretching, old hags need that.
>Dragomom is the traitor
Take that back!

>tfw she does it AGAIN
Will the madwoman ever be stopped?

>he prefers to be in a team with Mineta than with Todoroki
Kek

Dragon Mommy can't be the traitor, she doesn't work at the school, and whatever secondhand information she gets from a ADHD girl isn't going to help.

She has a secret quirk she's not telling people about where she's omniscient and is literally god
She ate the God-God no mi

>tfw Ryukyu is literally shen-long
>also is a villain and lesbian
I'm cool with that.

Then why the fuck is she working for the VA if she's a GOD? She could just take over the world and make an entire HAREM of slave girls. There would be no need for her to settle for just Spirals.