What did this vegan faggot mean by this?

What did this vegan faggot mean by this?

Does he eat human meat?

It's better to die than eat meat or fish.

>he doesn't love fishing
Wow, I can't enjoy Evangelion anymore.

soyboy

he really was a soyboi

oh well
i guess eva sucks now

If he ate meat he wouldn't be a coniving asshole that made his legacy on a pretentious overrated otaku bait anime.

>japanese
>doesn't eat fish
Someone help him. He must be starving.

Never watch Nadia if you like Anno. Half the series is him being a whiny bitch and using the show as his mouthpiece. It's as bad as Miyazaki. In fact, even with NGE you can tell that Shinji and Asuka are essentially his pathetic and asshole side.

well it makes sense

i can definitely relate to this. i get disgusted and frightened at the thought of eating meat. i cannot fathom how people even manage to do something like that.

My roflcopter

wtf i hate eva and shin godzilla now

You think these two faggots would have gotten along with each other?

>Somebody's actual personal eating taste matters
Am I the only one who doesn't care about this shit? As long as I find the shit they make good, who cares?

deeply triggering post, delete it immediately

Whoever made this image should kill themselves

Fuck off

Anno was always a soyboy. He likes Asuka and the reasons are:

"Asuka is cute"
"People can't handle strong women like Asuka or Misato"

despite the fact that Asuka went out like a BITCH in the series he made himself, and Rei is literally the strongest female in the entire canon.

Anno likely has some serious disconnect with the real world.

Probably survives solely on semen.

>well it makes sense
FUCKING THIS

Why did you feel that each line of this post deserved an entire stanza to itself?

Anno doesn't even care about Rei. I'm pretty sure he said he forgot that she existed entirely during one point of making NGE. In fact, I'm not sure he cares about NGE that much at all. Or especially fans of NGE.

t. soyboy

Report all posts in this thread that contain the word "soyboy" or any variant, please. Thank you.

Man, wishing that the cuck crowd would find something else to latch onto really turned out to be one hell of a monkey's paw

teen genocide best day of my life

Each and every line is a statement in itself, each deserving a moment of reflection and consideration from the viewer. The quotes are supposed to ring in your head, each reverbation causing you to consider how it increasingly contradicts itself.

And kill yourself. Sony sucks. PC is dying because of btc. It's nintendo's turn to shine

Stop being reasonable on Sup Forums, faggot.

>meat or fish
>implying fish is not meat

I try to but it infuriates me to see people argue about pointless nonsense.

Also
>soyboy
What a stupid sounding word, who even made it? Elementary kids could come up with better insults. People should be embarrassed to even type or say such nonsense.

it's a good pic

Its because you have a brain damage but you think is normal be yourself.

Rei might be the only thing Anno cares about any more. He's like a tsundere of sorts, going out of his way to proclaim how little he cares, despite constantly criticizing Rei and the fans and quite ironically, having had his latest movies more or less revolve around a new concept of Rei interspersed with a few glorifying shots of his favorite characters.

Not only is it safe to say that Anno cares about Rei, it's safe to say he only made new EVA because seeing Rei more popular than his own favorite characters broke him. After all, he only makes Evangelion to please himself. Anno openly said he doesn't know what to do with Asuka. But for Rei? He had many ideas.

>kill yourself
My jaw just dropped because of how hurtful this was. Isn't cyberbullying a crime?

That he's a soy drinker.

lol we Sup Forums now.

>links Sup Forums
>proceeds to mimic the usual nintoddler Sup Forumsirgin
sasuga

My god stop bringing waifuwars into everything. It really doesn't matter who that faggot likes more. He likes to insert parts of himself into every character. By arguing for any part of them people are just arguing which flaw of Anno is the best.
>Shinji's loneliness and depression
>Asuka's inner self-hatred
>Rei's disconnect(she's also a vegetarian)
Kensuke is another less subtle insert.

>soyboy
It's nothing new. Just a community inside an echo chamber operating in so deep a level of irony they forget how dumb it sounds to outsiders. Essentially memes.

"separate art from the artist" isn't reasonable. There are obvious and undeniable echoes in Anno's stuff that reflects him. Neither should be exempt from my criticism and the rational parallels between them.

>You have to wait a while before reporting another post.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Asians
>not consuming soy
Water is wet!

Anno is literally a soyboy though. In an interview, it was said that his "ideal food" is modern space-age types of fool, that is, synthetic foods and futuristic nutrient pastes.

Think SOYlent green. He's definitely high on the soy.

incoherent teenage shrieking is not criticism

Please fuck off back to where ever you came from.

Why wouldn't he make her less obnoxious? Her point of view doesn't come off as sympathetic at all because she's such a fucking bitch about it.

Stop being so butthurt your favorite director is just a pretentious waifufag.

Holy hell, I had no idea Anno was vegetarian. I love him even more now

A. Anno had nothing to do with the episode you posted.
B. Nadia gets BTFO over and over again for her opinions, she's presented as an emotionally damaged child whose views are a result of her unhealthy disposition, literally no one agrees with her, she's never evidenced right in any way, and the series ends with her happily serving meat to her husband and child after becoming a healthy member of society.

Unless you can tell me which posts in this thread are specifically mine then you are strawmanning me. Go ahead and try, if you want.

He's not my favorite, no Nipponese would ever be.

Did I really have to write "one of your favorite directors" for you to not provide an autistic, technical denial of a response?

Holy hell man, point is, don't overestimate Anno. Talented yes, waifufag, HOLY FUCK YEAH - to the point of wrecking his own franchise with endless waifuwar.

Wallabies are pretty nice, I imagine they could get along with most people

I'm too poor to afford whatever meme nonsense soy is. Is that a first world thing?
I mean I don't like him, he's just a meh person though I like his stuff.
>Talented yes, waifufag, HOLY FUCK YEAH - to the point of wrecking his own franchise with endless waifuwar.
I agree, just ignore Rebuild. Acknowledging it only does him favor.

When did Sup Forums become so sensitive to words? It's pathetic.

>why can't I just mindlessly shitpost like on Sup Forums

>shitty Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums
it's over.

meme words sound stupid. Especially Sup Forums tier nonsense

No, because if you actually pay attention and understand it, Eva has a hopeful message. Shinji acknowledges that personal relationships bring emotional pain, but he ultimately decides that they're worth having anyway in order to come to understandings with others.

Sup Forums has always opposed subhuman teenage faggotry

Can we hold off the anno bullying until after he releases the next rebuild please
If someone tells him people were making fun of him on the Internet he may feel sad and not do anything for another ~10 years
he has done this twice before and unless you're going to be the one to finance an ultraman movie to coax him out of his hikki cocoon can you just wait until the last rebuild has come out so I can watch it and then die

You're kidding right? Last time people insulted him and sent him death threats he made EoE, after people insulted ep 25 & 26.

Lot of people insult 3.0 so 3.0 + 1.0 is hopefully going to be good.

sooo this petencious faggot reached the apex of faggotery

Anno actually looks pretty good without the beard.

anno is pretencous cunt and Evangelion is shit

Exactly. Surrounding Shinji's centre we find Rei and Asuka. Asuka drags Shinji into escapism and herself represents escapism, while Rei manages to drag Shinji out of it while also representing the acceptance of reality!

You're not clever, you're not funny, you're not cool, no one is enjoying what you do.

The Rebuilds (really just 3.0) are trash, and Anno is also trash for making them. No story, no plot, no character development, not even a message - just pure otaku pandering and destruction. It's Anno at his absolute lowest.

I'm talking about his looks, not eva or his personality.

Evangelion is deep. Asuka fans were a mistake.

don't reply to baboons

3.0 was the best rebuild, yes I'm a otaku trash. No I'm not open to arguments. It was funny to see Shinji break.

It worked for getting rid of frogposting and this place is better for it

Also Rei Q was hilarious and Asuka shouldn't have survived 2.22. It was also fun to see Kaworu's head blow off.

I hated it on first watch but when I began too see it as some kind of personal hell for the eva characters, I enjoyed it the most.

Yeah I was joking but that doesn't make it untrue
I was just being melodramatic to try and be cool and funny

*to

Well at least you admit it man. Respect. The problem are these otaku retards who like it for shallow reason but pretend its deep. 3.0, or Q, was an unmitigated disaster - BUT - perfectly enjoyable if you're an otaku who hates much of Evangelion.

>being this butthurt about Anno
I enjoy it, and so does everyone else except you. Perfect!

he meant 4.0 never

Pacific rim was better than nge

Humanity wins

don't reply to them. just report and ignore. if they get banned enough times without getting any (You)s they'll leave or stop. i shouldn't have to explain not to feed trolls.

how to fix 3.0's problems with fans
>have the start begin with a worried and semi-excited WILLE try to explain Shinji what happened before he refuses to accept it and just jumps off with Rei Q.
>4.0 reveals that Rei Q was just Rei 2 but without the memories. Upon some kind of sudden point it all just flashbacks to her.
>Remove the eva/cattiger nonsense(same shit was also in 2.22)
>Reduce Kaworushit to max of 5 minutes, Kaworu completes the explanation of what happened and WILLE failed to do.
>Shinji ends up alone in 4.0 (to removes accusations from any side about pandering)
>Mari makes up for her pointlessness & blandness as a character by having a good brutal fight with Gendo's MPEs in 4.0
>More flashbacks to simple times.
I don't hate Eva I just enjoy suffering however edgy that sounds. I only hated 1.0 and 2.22, they are just inferior copies of the original series but with modern visuals.

Well it is not like he thinks his life is valueable so that does not mean much

Also I'm not really otaku, I have completed only 3 anime.

That would only work if that was what 3.0 was, not 4.0. While that would make 3.0 a better movie, it'd still be retarded because the setting itself and timeskip is retarded. It forces the stop of the story in order to explain it's own existence.

>I don't hate Eva I just enjoy suffering however edgy that sounds.
Maybe I should rephrase myself, you enjoy hating on parts of Evangelion, i.e it's characters and setting, which you gain release from by watching them suffer.

Q didn't do jack shit to Misato or Asuka, but for e.g Rei, it went beyond just physically diminishing the character, it attacked it's very soul and standing literary character - as it's writing.

Otaku trash you still are.

Meat tastes so good

animes*
Sorry made typo there, too bad Sup Forums doesnt have edits like reddit :(

>Otaku trash you still are.
k
> it'd still be retarded because the setting itself and timeskip is retarded. It forces the stop of the story in order to explain it's own existence.
Keep the setting reduce the timeskip to 2 years.
I'm pretty sure it's anime

NGE is for beta males though. The whole plot is about kid getting bullied at school and being afraid of the real world. The apocalypse stuff is just decoration. If you're been a "fan" of NGE, in the sense that you deeply relate to Shinji on a personal level, and have done so for several years, this simply tells me that you're a weak person and inferior person. Not joking, if you're over about 23 years old and still love NGE, something has gone deeply wrong with you.

>posting on Sup Forums
>something hasn't gone deeply wrong with him

Fuck yeah duuuude! In fact I only watch Steven Seagal movies, he's such a badass beating the living shit of everybody every time. Fuck these beta male soyboys with their complexed characters! BOOM DUDE OWNED!