AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbsolute garbage series. Do people here still talk about it or have we all just swept it under the rug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1dQeqL0vAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>insert autistic screeching here

Its enjoyable.

If a show produces a healthy amount of memes, it usually is.

If you're autistic perhaps

Is Black Clover worst shonen manga of history by far? Is it the biggest garbage in 50 years of Jump?

It's just a shonen with some common tropes and sometimes decent animation so yes its enjoyable at least for me, go back to Mal maybe there you will find the ones of your kind obsesed with Asta's voice (wich is good for that character).

Sure if you are retarded as fuck.

>call Bleach, Naruto and all the other anime that babbies born in the late 80s and 90s loved
>get called a contrarian or old man for doing so
>those fags I once made fun of are now me saying the same thing about the newest generation

youtube.com/watch?v=S1dQeqL0vAM

Weak bait thread is weak, also Pic related.

But i will play: At least better than MHA.

At least it isn't an undying and bad zombie franchise that refuses to die like dragon ball or naruto

based asta going to become wiz king, marry the sister, and build a harem of jealous women throughout the process.

sounds like the best MC in anime to me

It got better

manga is pretty ok. not very original, but i don't mind.

>Can't surpass 300k
shit manga.

Maybe you should follow your own advice
Also, the voice is low on the list of problems of that garbage series. People just post about it because it's kind of a meme.

Kinda
Sup Forums probably has to discuss it more because you see, it's being pushed hard onto Americans. Black Clover is on Toonami, airing right after Dragon Ball Kai.

what is griffith doing in black clover?

eurofag here
Seriously? do theyair the new episode as nips or is it something like Space Dandy where amerifats get the episode first?

I enjoyed the latest episode

It's probably due to the fact that they can't get MHA.

I think they're behind Japan
Haven't taken a look in a while since I really don't like that they gave that spot to Black Clover.

>the list of problems of that garbage series
>I don't like it so its garbage
>If its not a masterpiece its garbage
If you don't like anime anymore or you are simply a newfag trying to fit fuck off dude you are simply being obnoxious for the sake of it.

>Do people here still talk about it or have we all just swept it under the rug?
Try lurking instead of being a retard and you might find out.

>we
Also try to only speak for yourself.

Will this faggot ever shut up? I'm at Ep 7 and getting seriously sick of all the screaming

Better than my hero cuckademia

Better than current run BNHA, yes, but not better than peak BNHA

Gonna give it 3 extra years before this series is done and everyone forgets it ever existed.

Read the manga

Anime is shit manga is surprisingly decent

the manga's hardly the worst. it's built out of the middle of the road. it's the most bog standard tropes strapped to each other as inoffensively as possible with no real hook. Aside from the excessive screaming the anime's biggest problem is its glacial pacing.

Oh, I somehow thought this was another LN adaptation. Sure gonna move to the manga then

Could be worse. Could be nanatsu no taizai

The anime covers about 1 chapter per episodes so it fills it in with a bunch of shitty running and yelling

It's worse than those 100 episodes of Naruto filler

Heard the anime will cover the LN, which is probably the only good thing it has done. I have no fucking clue what Tabata thought of putting LN characters into a important plot without introducing them beforehand.

It's as good as hero academia, which means it's pretty bad.

I didn't even realize there was an LN