This is the most overrated creator in all of the industry. prove me wrong (and "2deep4u" is not an argument)

this is the most overrated creator in all of the industry. prove me wrong (and "2deep4u" is not an argument)

>most overrated creator in all of the industry
>not Miyazaki

Evangelion revolutionized the industry (and no I'm not talking about the fucking plot), but yeah I guess it's overrated and stuff.

you're not wrong, he is the japanese hack fraund equivalent to george lucas

evangelion was clearly a gainax effort and it is obvious since the rebuilds he had total control off turned out shit.
Everthing he made out of Gainax is shit

thread over

what was so revolutionary about eva? the fact that it had smaller budget than hanna-barbera. Or maybe shitty cop out ending

well georgy boy did created at least 3 great films. Anno haven't created anything good

American shows have bigger budgets than anime across the board and still don't look even half as good. Really makes you think.

>My commentary on the Current Japanese Diet, A Kaijuu film By Hideaki Anno

it looked worse than bebop, trigun and ghost in the shell. also ALL characters were shitty, especialy asuka.

>3
And is not even the best of the trilogy

anno is a fucking soyboy so why does that don't suprise me

Obligatory daily "I need to fit in by saying that Eva is bad" thread.

Bitch, "overrated" isn't an argument. There are plenty of things to complain about NGE (or other Gainax stuff), but merely saying that one word isn't good enough.

I like NGE, Gunbuster, etc, less over the years, but at least Anno tried to make something entertaining during the time. Those things may not be perfect, but they still stand out to many. I respect Anno as a competent animator and company founder, even if he isn't literally flawless. Anno is above average compared to the regular drones in the animation industry.

Raiders of the lost arc is a given but what were the other two? I must have missed them

>I think Diet means food
Go back

They can pull that off because they abuse their workers pride and inability to work anywhere else.
That and being instilled with a deep slave bitch mentality.
The only pride that you can take in that is the worksmanship that went into the episodes not them being forced to work with tiny budgets.

last crusade, and new hope

guize guize evangelion is overrated trash garbage and pretentious and boring with shallow story, also is ugly digital washed out colors are better lol also Anno is talentless hack and everything sucks I am very clever for seeing this.
Do I fit in yet ?

HEY! I was going to post this! REE!

and of course you are sooo smart, because you get the symbolism of toji and kenskey takin a leak?

Idk why people praise eva so much when there's many other anime that is better than eva before even eva have come out
>muh deep
>muh influence
>muh waifu war
Clearly there's a lot more deep and influence anime before eva.Eva fanbase are fucking ignorant that they think eva change everything.

>most overrated creator
>barely a creator at all
He just copied a lot of guys that,fortunately for Anno, are all forgotten now.

Specify creator. Do you mean an animator, animation studio behind an anime or what?

You are right. Anno is very talented but he is criminally overrated by people who misunderstand the premise and motive behind his work, and by those addicted to the otaku escapism he peddles.

He didnt present it as an argument brainlet, but as a statement on his conclusion.

sorry but no. anno is talentless hack who only put symbolism in his works to look smarter than he really is