Do you want to have baby after finishing school?

>Do you want to have baby after finishing school?

Oh God yes, Saten please bear my children.

Why would you wait after high school?

Kuroko would be actually very good mother

too bad she wouldnt survive childbirth

>implying the Grim Reaper would even dare to come close to Kuroko when she's carrying Touma's kid

Touma would punch Death without question or hesitation to save the mother of his child.

She can just telebort the baby.

what

By 7th grade, they should already have a year or two experience under their belt from older men.

i know its pushing it but atleast they're not 8th graders

They are middle schoolers

>astroglide
you could stick your dick through a crack in the road with that shit

I think Japan needs to increase its population.

Precisely. That's why its totally fine to fuck kids down to 6 or 7 with it. It doesn't hurt them and biologically their vaginal canals start hardening and getting thicker to permit the growth spurt. Its a medical truth.

In all honesty, I think it would be fun to have sex with a little white middle school girl.

too old for you? you sick lil bastard

Well yeah they're too old, but sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to push birth rate.

Anything above 14 is a fucking waste. My perfect age would be 7 to 9 or maybe 10 if she hasn't exploded up huge yet.

If little girls weren't meant to be fucked, why did god give them a vaginal canal?

They got a plenty time to learn how to use it.

Its always been my fantasy to somehow ruin my dick, badly, doing kinky shit like masturabting so hard i rip the skin, or fuck something that crushes it, then start wailing like a banshee, run into the street crying about my ruined manhood, and meet a misaka who promises to patch things up for me, but instead it turns out she's a seductive dickvampire who sees me in my disabled state and decides to take advantage. She repairs my wounds enough to prevent infection, but not enough to repair the bleeding. I'm her hostage for years as every day she suckles on my injured, flaccid piss stick until one day her guilt overtakes her and she gives me the option to leave but tells me she will die without me so I just stay around because misaka is so cute and shes crying and I finally admit to myself that I've begun to love her more every day. She lets me put my dick in her ass as a show of love and trust, but I get an infection from her fecal matter in my open wounds and she then hurts herself while we take a cold shower and we have kinky sex for the rest of our lives.

Saten a lesbian though, so she can't.

Kek

"no"

Why wait? Let's do it now

why wait tho?

>draw a girl
>call it a railgun

It's a little bit too soon

Mikoto is made for a rough non-stop dirty copulation!

This is why roofies were made. You get tons of kids and not have to worry about child support. On top of that, you get to arrive as the "step-dad hero" and you get to still have a kid. Win-Win.

I need more Mikoto in my life.

Sad that nobody gives a shit about her anymore

Season 3 soon.

Still, nobody gives a second thought to her character

I do. She's my favourite.

Japan does

China too.

>Kuroko blushing
Wait, is she fine with Touma now?

Yes, she locked herself with him in a cramped dark room
Its an edit

this is the ideal child bearing body. You may not like it, but this is what peak fertility looks like.

She wants the T since he saved her from that skyscraper.

I like it.

Why is mikoto's anus so edible?

I know you don't but it is what it is.

If it's not Touma, sex with Biri-biri is instant kill.

worth it

I'll keep her in line.

Poor Dokidoki just wants someone to love her.

Gunha, Thor and Accel can do fine

That reminds me. I need to catch up on the accel manga.

I instantly get hard the second I see her. So I care, even though she's stuck in a shit series.

Im glad I see 95% of anime girls as white.

Little Cambodian/thai/Siam girls can be good fucks back in my younger trips to the Orient days, but the bruises they get on their knees and elbows that look super dark is a big turn off.

Audibly keked

subscribed

are there any news about s3

I don't have a weblog anymore, but I do have a email list.

Cute

I think I would enjoy a little shock when I am about to cum in this little middle school girl.

>little shock
Pretty sure the more she feels pleasure, the more your dick gets roasted by thousand of volts

When did I ever say I want HER to feel pleasure?

Soon

This isn't confirmed and you could easily test her out with one of these

I am considering masturbating tonight. Should I imagine sex with this girl, kuroko, holo, liru, salty milk girl, cat goddess, eris, Aisha clan clan or ran yakumo?

>Chinese multimeter

Hahaha, no.

I would be interested in hooking her up to a oscilloscope.

You can sexually pleasure her by adding a vibrating feature to your probes. Plus you get 2 probes, one for her asshole and one for her pussy.

I don't like it when kids look like they are starting to feel pleasure during sex. Its a big turn off and makes them look slutty.

Do not think about my wife Mikoto.

found the muslim

Wrong. More agnostic than anything. I have been baptised though.

That's one hell of a fart.