Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter out on Jaiminisbox: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1
What is your favorite "what if" of this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMrov3Slglc
youtu.be/BLf40tlspPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What

You know, something like "what if Kendo was the MC". Or "what if Deku had AFO". Those questions.

I bet you five nickels that this guy can't dance for shit and will embarrass himself when he tries to top Deku's GOD-level dancing skills.

What makes you think he wants to learn how to dance, let alone interact with the the class?

What if All for One was Midorya's dad, Hori is Star Wars fan, this is entirely possible

He won't want to learn how to dance. But hearing all these praises in Deku's address will make him act stupid as it have so often before.

My headcanon exactly user, I'm laughing just thinking about how he'd fall on his two left feet.
Ugh that's a godtier one.

Best

I seriously want Mina to teach Midoriya some break-dancing moves and for him to then incorporate that into his fighting style, though he'd probably have to learn some actual technique first.

>incorporate that into his fighting style
That would look stupid as hell and have no advantage over normal practical fighting style

Nothing happens : the arc
Even Yakuza arc was better

It´s called Capoeira.

Correct, Capoeira is abut looking stupid as hell while having no advantage over normal practical fighting styles. Wasted movement costs time and energy, you know.

STILL WAITING FOR MY KUROGIRI CHAPTER

>yfw deku defeats the next big baddie with the power of break dance

Hey, it looked cool in Samurai Champloo.

>mfw

Give it time, he will get his moment soon enough.

Yes, and while it looks cool it has no practical advantages and requires lots of space to use. Deku should learn to dodge and counterattack with OfA, offensive potential is already top-notch.

We dirty dancing now

Reminder that Amajiki can grow plants. He will turn into a fucking Ent at some point.

God I had Amaishit. What a pussy drama queen character. Hope we never see him again.

>say some villain is dissin' yer waifu. Just give 'em one of these
youtu.be/ZMrov3Slglc

You realize he's just an extended meme, right?

Rate my quirk: I can control any object by playing jazz or by scat singing

Whip it out babe/10

I can't wait to see it animated

>kek, this kid really thinks he has a shot

DON’T BULLY KOUTA

"KOUTA DON'T SHE GONNA THINK YOU'RE A BETA ORBITER I'VE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE BEFORE LEARN FROM ME DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I ONCE DID"

What does Kouta have to do with this?

How is Ragdoll doing nowadays?

INCHING
CLOSER

nigga i'll dr. dolittle your ass into an early grave

If that's what it takes to bring back Double Arts, so be it

Away from the stress of hero world
Quirkless

Why are these women role-playing as cats?

I have a lot

What if Deku got into the UA Management department and became the most cutthroat hero manager in the world?
What if Deku got into the Support department and set his sight on making the best support items? What if Hatsume Mei was main girl?

What song represents each character, anons?

his hat and is exactly like I thought it'd be but I always thought his shirt would be the same blue as his shorts and his shorts would just be black what the fuck
my whole image of him has been ruined

I know who will be the next member of the team

The only thing that was surprising to me is his hat’s color scheme

>'Cause I'll be you and you'll be me
>There's lots and lots for us to see
>Lots and lots for us to do
>She is electric,
>can I be electric too?
youtu.be/BLf40tlspPE

Watching second season now. Holy shit, that sakuga.

>What if Deku got into the UA Management department and became the most cutthroat hero manager in the world?
With his deep knowledge of heroes, he'd been a great coach. He could've been the shadow of the next symbol of peace

You are now a student from the support departmen, and Deku thinks that his hero costume may be lame, so he entrusted you to make him a better one, but he still wants to keep the jordan's, who could blame him?
Now, take your tima and MS PAINT him a kick ass hero costume.

Aaaand instantly saved thanks user

I don't care about Jiro and Kaminari

Who do you care about then user? Let's talk about them

rate my deku, also he should unironically have a big sledge hammer, maybe not carrying it around, but having it prepare somewhere just to kick asses.

This

>red and black
Tone down that edge.

But the sledgehammer would just break whenever he hit anything with more than 10% power?

Color coordinated but looks like the sledge hammer in his pants isn't too big if you know what I mean

What's your opinion on blue haired Jirou

>thin mina

But what about full metal big ass sledge hammer or something that can endure the recoil, he could avoid destroying rocks with his bare arms, that shit would be an improvement if you ask me. I know his hands/arms will feel the hit, but it's nothing compared with how it will feels if he made that with his bare hands.

I don't think you understand how easy it is for Deku to break steel. It doesn't matter how reinforced the hammer is, it will break with anything more than 10%, 15% at most. There'd be no point. It'd be a one time use before blowing up as metal shrapnel into Deku's face.

What was going on here?

>Toru hugged Deku

She's clearly talking to Uraraka

get ready for love triangle drama

I like Villain Deku what ifs, because up to him getting OfA his entire life was a villain origin story.
Why villain Deku dresses like Kurogiri in every picture I have no idea though.

>dekufags this desperate for a harem
harem genre is a mistake

I don't think it'll happen. Deku is all over the place and many other students are learning the dance. He is not even very good with Shoot style right now.

>Triangle
I only see a straight line :^)

Is Toru's poop invisible? Does everything she eats turn invisible?

So, rereading. I realized that Overhaul isn’t exactly that strong is he. His quirk is melee-range and seems that it need to be activated (vs, say Shiggs’ passively activated quirk that simply needs him to put all five fingers on a target, which means OH’s quirk will lose in a straight-up I-touch-you-you-touch-me battle).
His quirk is broken OP when the environment around him is one continuous mass/surface, and an eclosed underground with homogeneous walls, ceilings, and floor is the perfect environment for him. But you could put cementoss in a similar environment and he’d be just as deadly, maybe even more because he can mold cement without Overhaul’s limitation of “one continuous surface/mass”.
His ability to “disassemble and reassemble” (I put it in quotes because he can’t just take a bunch of splattered mass of blood and put them back again, it has to be intact, then he can disassemble it *then* instantly follow it with reassembly) is arguably the abilty that makes him “broken”. But then, you could say the same with Momo if she’s a seasoned pro since she would be able to create virtually anything, limited only by her mass and her surface area. The only thing that makes Overhaul “broken” was he’s already experienced with his quirk

Also, what if she gets pregnant?

If you stick your dick in her does it turn invisible? like every thrust looks like your dick just disappears then reappears.

You'll get your heart crushed user, just like Jirou

what if bakugou was a girl counts, right?

Bakugou's fighting moves are very similar to break dance already. He would have no problem with it. And he probably won't be a dancer.

im gonna crush you between my toes user

Anybody have that picture of Todoroki and mei?

Ochako's reaction when she saw it was priceless

>D
Cheeky

Girl Bakugou would be a great improvement.

Izuku D. Midoriya

>What is your favorite "what if" of this series?

What if Bakugo tried to follow in his parents' footsteps (designer) instead of All Might's. Because I want to see what happens when you drop a violent raging asshole in the fashion industry.

I want this now.

>"I SAID STRUT NOT FUCKING PRANCE, WHAT EVEN IS THAT, IS THAT SOME KIND OF GALLOP?! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR"

That's a nice one

That bakugo looks sweet as fuck. She's gorgeous.

I love them

Vigilantes is much more comfier than the main series

>Bakugo demonstrates to everyone how to walk in heels
>"ONE, TWO, ONE TWO, GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEADS!"