One piece

The arc will finally end and man what a shit arc it was.
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EOm_vhz_SBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing much? Sanji's family was shitty, but everything else was great.

Man this is even worse than dressrosa

Finally someone who agrees

Nothing went wrong. Oda is a god tier writer.

>but everything else was great.
Everything related to big meme was garbage

Shit taste desu
This arc has been objectively the best one since the timeskip

Whenever Katakuri is feeling sad, lonely and depressed, he listens to this.
youtu.be/EOm_vhz_SBc

Whole cake island is the greatest arc since the timeskip

He knows how to write repeatitive garbage, I'll give him that

>objectively
What a shitty buzzword

nice argument fag

One piece went to shit since the time skip so nothing to see here

Name the best arc then
%%Jaya%%

How about the pic Op posted?

Oda lost the ability to make an arc come full circle in a satisfying way. This arc is going to come full circle with some kind of resolution with the Vinsmokes and the use of Puddings powers and maybe even Bobbin but there hasn't been a single instance of feels or interesting characterization. Some cool powers but not characters. Katakuri had potential but for some reason Oda wanted him to taste defeat in this arc no matter how un plausible it is. So his character has completely flipped in a matter of two chapters to allow that goal. It's to the point where I don't enjoy anything straw hat related anymore and just wait for the post-arc scenes that show the outer world.

>all the damage in the fight, including his own, has come from Katakuri
>hurr I recognize you as my equal
fuck off, this has been some of the worst PIS I've seen in one piece.

You should give an argument before wanting one

>666
trips confirms it

What went wrong? Oda's tired of OP and made his assistants to write it for him while he was resting

This

Pretty much this

They are trying to milk one piece for all it's wort. Instead of advancing the plot the stretch it in order to keep the series going. Frankly "im starting to get sick of the series.

> being recognized by some shitty captain, not even yonko
> took luffy 20 years
> mfw
Oda is a hack.

Not only you

>Oda is a hack
In other news water is wet

>It's to the point where I don't enjoy anything straw hat related anymore and just wait for the post-arc scenes that show the outer world.
Scum of the earth.

This

Give me one enjoyable moment between strawhats in the last two arcs. Grand fleet not included.

>niggerstream
fuck off

This

This arc finally let Brook do some serious MVP shit.

Big Mom's autism, Sanji forgetting that Luffy's saved a crew mate from impossible odds before and also forgetting he was a part of that rescue, a few Straw Hats outrunning an entire fleet for hours.
Just melodrama and some weaker writing.

What about it?
It's the superior translation

The only mistake Oda has made post timeskip is whitening Robin and the oversized breasts. Everything else has been great.

Best translation

Last chapter was kino and if you disagree, it's time to get the soy out of your diet

The only good moment in this arc

>solid 7/10 arc
>shit

Vintage Sup Forums contrarianism

>kino
>Soy
So crossboarders have a shit taste, what else is new?

Sup, r/onepiece ?

It's a 5/10 at best

3/10

get the fuck out animeonlynigger

i wouldnt say it was shit but a allright arc. but why do pepole think its shit?

Even with the self inflicted wound, I havent concluded that Luffy will win. At worse, I think Katakuri will suffer a stalemate to where the two come to an understanding.

>name one enjoyable moment except this one moment I enjoyed

>hurr durr i use nigger to get my point across
fuck you, Oda clearly draws breasts bigger since the time skip and shades Robin lighter.

Kamikaze chopper was pretty hype.

>jaiminis
>in any case they wont be able to handle whats about to happpen
>uses coc
logical

>niggerstream
>durr they cant stand the heat!
>uses coc
retarded

More reasons:
Jaiminis came out much earlier (about +12 hours), they dont use shitty deviant art for more ad/clicks.

You have to be a complete clueless reddit degenerate to use niggerstream at this point.

Understand me, fucktards?

Is he gonna to wake up and help stretch this arc even longer?

what is with all these pieces of shit saying this is trash??

what make you guys experts in the matter? the arc has been ok, you are just a bunch of bitter fatasses desu.

OP cant stand the heat.

Nice way to start a shit thread.

Nothing. It was a great arc.

Jaiminis shill go away

>wake up

Are you talking about the RETURN OF BOBBIN THE FIXER?

Oda is a hack and a money whore so probably yes

They're both shit. Niggastream just has more history of being shit

>Zorofaga have a shit taste

>Cracker gets a long ass fight
>Katakuri also gets a long ass and even gets a little background
>Smoothie gets nothing

WCI was shit and Oda is a hack

Smoothie is a shit character and deserves as little panel time as possible

Random question, what makes a one piece thread good or bad? Thank you good based anons.

even if katakuri injured himself luffy still looks like shit, Luffy has to lose this fight otherwise Oda will look like a fanboy and a faggot.

In other news

smoothie's juice is wet?

She would've been a good character if Oda the hack had decided to give her more screen time.
But then again, Oda is a hack so nothing new

There are no good one piece threads

I don't think the mochi guy is a particularly compelling villain. I couldn't get invested in the fight because I assumed he'd be a fodder that would go down in two chapters, then it ended up going on for months.

This arc was good up until this whole "escape from Big Mom" garbage. It feels like it could have ended at least 10 chapters ago. Now it's dragged out and the whole scenario is no longer interesting.

Why do I get the feeling that the upcoming Wano Country arc is going to be much, much longer than Dressrosa?

So is Oda it seems. I mean if you dig through old shit you find it was originaly to be something like 4 year series, then 9, then 15 and now its "when its done" (should made him pc dev lol). Cant be only one who see each island/arc should be around 6 months +- and instead they often drag over year. At this rate hes gonna burn out or die.

I dont agree but its okay to think that

Stop using my areweinWanoyet gif to defend this piece of shit arc you faggot.

Pretty much this

>yfw he doesn't really know how to end One Piece, so he is stalling until he dies

oda is a genius

Is good thanks to Katakuri and his siblings, BM was good but the cake and the escape shit were Toei-material, it would have been better more breaks than that filler shiy.

I agree user, Big meme was basically the birdcage this arc, and this arc has grown too big to be a retrieval arc.

Wano is definitely going to be longer than dressrosa because of Supernova's, Yonko, Samurais. And the fact that wano has been hyped from thriller bark ryuma to ace at marineford. And since it's definitely based on Japan, Oda might really knock off the lore this arc.

>and shades Robin lighter.
Robin has been white ever since her intro I think

Will Katakuri beating himself outmeme the power of friendship finale against Lucci?

>And the fact that wano has been hyped from thriller bark ryuma to ace at marineford.
Fishmen Island was one of the most "hyped" things in the series and that ended up being a pretty short arc.

And it was extremely disappointing too. Oda shouldn't overhype events to come, as he can never live up to the fan's expectations anyway

>What went wrong?
it turns out that it's inhumanly impossible to keep quality consistent for 21 years straight

Fishmen island was just an excuse to show the Strawhats powers after timeskip anyway.

Wano has got Kaido and shit, Marco and whitebeard pirates, at least 5 Supernova's, A War, the minks who are definitely using Sulong, Poneglyphs, Samurais, Momo's crying, Ace, Oden.

I'm pretty pumped for this, Oda won't let us down I hope.

How does it come that we never got to know much about Caesar 's deceased son? Maybe this is what affected him to become the way he is.

I'm the only one that couldn't understand anything from this arc? Everything was ridiculous and the big bad motive was to eat cake? What the fuck.

Only men can understand Whole Cake arc

Oda´s excuse to use Sanji because he was fucking lame in this arc. Literally this arc would be better without the cake shit.

Maybe his son survived and is that Gastino guy, did you notice that he looked like him?

Does Oda even work with editors anymore? He's been shoving so much crap into the manga lately that I find it hard to believe someone is still editing his work.

>One piece has a shit writing

Oda is getting old and is tired, he clearly doesn´t know how to finish this arc. Dressrosa was long too but atleast there were lot of things happening

When the arc is running
>this arc was overhyped
>oda can't maintain level of quality

When arc is done
>this arc was bretty good
>oda proves he can still write

When another arc is running
>previous arc was much better
>oda is losing his touch, HACK!

Same song and dance with you people for over 10 years.

psst user this is a shitposting thread if you didn't notice

When the Supernovas were introduced, Oda got a new editor. The very first thing the editor did was tell him the current chapter was boring and make him introduce the Supernovas in it (presumably, Oda had been planning to slowly introduce them over the course of a few chapters). I don't know if that guy is still his editor, but it would explain a lot.

All OP threads are shitposting threads if that's the case.
Also the same opinions aren't limited to Sup Forums. Hard to believe it's just shitposting at this point.

What level of shit taste must somebody have to think this arc is bad?

>Brook this entire arc
>Jimbei and Carrot (potentially) becoming Nakama and doing pretty cool things (Vagabond Drill and Sulong stuff).
>Some really good BMP moments
>Lots of great secondary characters like Morgans and Stussy
>My Nigga Zeus and Prometheus
>Perospero and his antics

like there is so much good things that has happened/is happening in this arc that I just don't get why people would hate on it. I can understand saying it's not their favorite, or that it's not the best, but definitely not that it is bad.

Is this true that Perospero is giving the kids poisoned lollipops, just to have them enter a coma and get really sick? Then, have them spend the night throwing up and crying over the pain as Peros is laughing at their suffering.

Lets be honest. Arc was shit. 4/10 at best. The only memorable fight was Crackers and even then Luffy didn't win it by himself. You can tell shonen is bad if mc can't handle some shitty captain. Gokuu and Kenshiro are laughing at Luffy, just like Toiryama is laughing at Oda.

Katakuri and Pudding are the only good Charlottes desu. The rest of the family and the entire cake situation is shit.

Really? That's good to hear. I felt like visiting one piece threads wasn't worth it since shitposters constantly bitch about everything here. Here's to hoping Sana shitposters stop by the time we hit reverie.