Buyfag thread

Read before posting: buyfag.moe

Which figure that you've ordered are you most hype for to arrive?

where do i buy doll clothes

The /jp/ doll thread might have a guide

Are you gonna drink that love potion

I'll be buying from Koto's JP store for the first time. Is their packaging sturdy enough for international shipping, or should I get it repacked at my forwarder?

I want to eat pepperoni!

She's here!

whomst

Damn, why is pepperoni so spicy?

third times the charm hopefully

>box posted sideways
>surely the next picture will post with proper orientation

Can’t decide. Blizzard aside, what the fuck is up with EMS lately?

i tried user, apparently rotating it x many times still doesn't matter.

I wish Koto would make a separate company name for their super hero crap. I had to unfollow them since it's all they talk about.

Retard. Delete the exif, resize it and rotate it. Everything can be done on the internet.

Upside down now.

That’s some serious helmet hair.

So are you just tilting your phone to the other side?

Just select your pictures from “Moments”.

you're from australia?

Is she coming out on 5th? She is holding my order

Think so yeah!

Re-save it as a new image in the orientation you want it.

>haven't browsed buyfag threads in months
>first posts are from a retard trying to post his pic
Never change.
Actually yes, read the damn guide before posting for fucks sake.

sorry for the neck injuries, this is last time I try before i deservedly off myself

>all those extra unnecessary steps.

That's the joke.

The left one is cute but not sultry enough for my tastes. I wish she were cast off or you could at least see more of her body, that tiny cleavage window isn't enough. I love her proportions though, seeing her doughy warmth squeezed by the tight cloth prison of her nurse outfit just makes me wanna tear into those clothes. Her face is also way better than the bikini one, which otherwise would be my preference.

The chrome cherry red bunny girl is probably the nicest looking color variant. It's a slight improvement, only get it if you haven't picked up any of the previous ones.

I love how that fat bubbly ass peeks out underneath her outfit coupled with those fuck-me heels that lift her ass up even higher. Her tits could use a couple additional cup sizes though. I love her leggings and arms and the faux-translucent bits of her skin tight suit. I'm not very keen on the face though.

>23k anime dollars after discounts
>Plain-ass base
Really, Alter?

Easily this. I have three things coming in during March as long as nothing gets delayed I'm already prepared to be disappointed so the month is going to feel like Christmas.

She's pretty cute. I'm tempted to get her, but I already have Eli, Maki and Umi, and if I get any more I might feel obligated to complete the set

they never show their base in promo pics

They know idolshitters are retarded enough to pay for it.

I'm going to get at least the second years, and I'd like Maki, Eli, and Nozomi as well. I'm indifferent about the rest, but I'd get them to complete the sit if I foudn them cheap

There are exceptions.

But well - in case of pic related the base was an official part of the whole deal.

Are there any lewd figures coming up?

they stopped making them.

no...it can't be....

Its just the blizzard shit actually, it seems to have normalized a few days ago. Fun thing is some packages that shipped later are arriving first than the one shipped during the storm

Also, Chris A CUTE

Do you know how many Chinamen they had to kill to get that level of quality? If they made a fancy base too it'd be like committing a crime!

The base is the selling point, they'd be dumb not to show it there.

Reminder she's finally getting a figure.

>The left one is cute but not sultry enough for my tastes. I wish she were cast off or you could at least see more of her body, that tiny cleavage window isn't enough. I love her proportions though, seeing her doughy warmth squeezed by the tight cloth prison of her nurse outfit just makes me wanna tear into those clothes. Her face is also way better than the bikini one, which otherwise would be my preference.
I like the outfit mostly because of the ecchi factor and it leaves something to the imagination. It would be interesting if she did have a cast-off feature, though. I heard a few complaints about the face (for the nurse figure), but to me it’s cute and doesn’t look bad at all.

>The chrome cherry red bunny girl is probably the nicest looking color variant. It's a slight improvement, only get it if you haven't picked up any of the previous ones.
Yeah, out of all the other variations, the cherry red is the most eye-catching version and the only one I’m getting.

Wow it's fucking nothing. Especially when u can get GSC stuff like pic related for 9k.

You need to find a 3d waifu now, user.

go back to your DBZ thread user, I'm sure they're lonely without you

She already has a clusterfuck coming out of her back, she doesn't need clutter at the bottom.

Who's the manufacturer?
I can't find it on MFC (:

Not him but theres no really a point to compare that shiro, its not even 20 cm tall and a 1/8. Ranko is peaking at 30 cm tall and a really wide 1/7

I like it.

I think the pink fits her better, the metallic finish is nice though and a metallic pink would be killer.

A shame none of them have real fishnet stockings.

Are you upset someone told you the truth? Maybe if your kind wasn't so dumb you wouldn't be overpaying for figures. These idols are baits for low IQ weeaboos like yourself and you fell for it. Enjoy having a 50% mark up on every merchandise.

Yeah, I figured. In a way, it’s appropriate given that it always feels like Christmas when my figures arrive. Hope things get better weather-wise in Japan.

I found some info !
Look like they're not up on MFC yet??
(:

Thats what the magazine scans say, genius.

Agreed on both accounts; the pink variant also looks pretty. They’d look a lot better if they kept the frills but also had fishnets.

I can't tell if this is an issue with my bank/card or Mandarake itself. My card is visa verified, but the site doesn't want to accept my card. I contacted support and they can't help because the items are adult goods, so no paypal option there. Any advice?

but yeah lets agree that spending hundreds of bucks on pieces of plastic is retarded

Use a mastercard

Really

The base is simple, but also nice enough that it doesn’t take away from the actual figure itself. I think it’s appropriate given that the “wings” are the first thing that draws my attention to.

Shiro figures have the tendency to look extremely good for some reason

>adult
>no paypal
That was never an issue with Solaris for me

They are going against the paypal TOS though

Thanks for mentioning it though, time to Rat them

Tried my mastercard too, still didn't work

Stop using emoticons.

Snitches get stitches

Feels like we have this question every month. Try using other browsers. IE worked for me last time. If that doesn't work use mastercard

Some sites loophole it and let you add "credit" via paypal that you can they use to buy R18 stuff.

Happy for Nemesis though it doesn't look really crazy good so far.

Hobby Japan producing it so more than likely Amakuni.

Lads whats your fav fig of all time???

She'll be almost 8 inches tall on a figure that's leaning. I think she'll look glorious once painted and considering it's Hobby Japan that picked up the HG line there could have been a LOT worst.

Also considering two are sculpted already and Hobby Japan stated plans for all 9, it'll probably be a lot faster than the MaxFactory Venus line.

>it's okay if we put the sticky in the first reply
Boggles the mind how mods haven't cracked down on this shithole general yet.

If its anything like their previous lines it wont be just amakuni though, they have alternated releases with Megahouse, Kotobukiya and Alter before.

>what is filtering

On mandarake what the hell does package dirt mean? I imagine opening the fig and dirt spilling out

Tried IE, Edge, Chrome, and FireFox. Tried mastercard on both. Still nothing.

Probably gonna reach out to support at this point, thanks for the suggestions

Her.
I simply love the latex look of her clothes

Why has no one produced a SubaHibi figure yet?

A fly landed on the box.

is buying limited + exclusive figs worth the extra few bugs?
they are the most likely to gain value right?

You are supposed to buy them because you want them, not because of the monetary value.

>you have to adapt to US because WE said so!!!1
Please. These threads are clearly against the rules.

>gain value right
People actually consider this over how it looks?

It means the box was hotglued.

can you fucking idiots just stop replying to the obvious bait

there are people who dont even open the boxes so as not to decrease the items value.

whats the chance of getting a fig thats been hotglued when buying used?

Bait or retard.

Buyfags and drawfags were specifically given a pass in the sticky.

You must be a popular one ;)))

The figs inside get all sticky and lose value considerably.

fuck damn, I don't like small children, but that brown one is making me feel things

Im debating getting her but I dont think I like the sitting down pose but at the same time Im sure I will feel like a retard in the future if I get 2 out of 3 figures in the set..
Decisions... T_T

Even if you keep them in a cool place?

I already have Amakuni's Astolfo, do I really want a second one? Do I also go for Kotobukiya's and get a third?