Is he the most hated manga character in recent years...

Is he the most hated manga character in recent years? Personally I don't care about mineta but I've seen people hate him just as much as try for Griffith

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-S1vjKJIv5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People hate him because he has only two character traits: being useless and being a pervert.

The thing is, he's just not funny. And Kaminari is doing his job better than he is.

Actually I find him funny and has good faces for meme material. Might be useless to the plot and has a useless quirk. Despite that, his only job til now was for comical scenes and "bad quirks or unmighty/selfish motivations doesn't matter as long as you really want it"

Underage thread

That's not Bakugou

He is an outdated trope.

I'm hoping that just as Hori subverted the cliche of the rival that goes to the dark side, he creates something interesting for our little pervert in the future.

Happosai*(My Hero Academia)/(Ranma 1/2) = Mineta

He’s a gag that doesn’t appeal to the westen audience, just like tingle was. Nips have no problem with him

Why would people hate him? Too relatable?

Nigga what Mineta is great

Mineta>Bakushit

The problem isnt on his character. Its that Hori sucks at comedy. Remember the "shitting in your pants"-comedy bit with Aoyama?
That is the problem with Hori's comedy, he sets them up either with some set-up that undermines the punchline or makes them totally out of the left field.
The latter example was with Aoyama, the former is for example the "grand theft auto"-joke. It would have been a really nice and funny moment if the character screamed that line without previously mention that all he knew about driving cars came from that game. Maybe mention it later so that the line feels more like a pleasent funny suprise then a ending to a monologue of the character.

Sup Herorager

Never be a comedian

Samefag hello.

Literally nobody likes her.

>Nips have no problem with him
Every new popularity poll he is fallingmore and more. Nips don't give a fuck about him.

>Remember the "shitting in your pants"-comedy bit with Aoyama?
someone give me a reason to read this comment further

He's tame compared to other pervert characters like Meliodas seven deadly sins

The problem isn't he's a pervert, the probllem is he has nothing else.

wait what gintama use shit jokes all the time and that series is a popular Shonen comedy you just don't have good sense of humour

You know it's bad when the author has to give her a stand to keep other characters from immediately murdering her.

something about his perversion seems more... gross and annoying even though it's kind of mild.

It's like "dude just shut the fuck up, you're trying to be a hero and shit right? fuck off"

>manlet
Gross

Which is what I was saying? They don’t hate him, they don’t mind him, but that means they don’t really care about him either.

>Bam finally tells her to fuck off
>Now she's the one following him
The best shit.

FUCK THAT BITCH

So in conclusion people extremely hate him because he's unattractive, compared to other perverts who get away for saying stuff like this

Sanji isn't a pervert. He's a gentleman that loves women. He's dumb and annoying but his behavior is nothing like Mineta's.
Also Mineta has no character traits beyond being a pervert so unless you find a manlet talking about tits hilarious, there's nothing to like about him.

hes more gentlemanly since he fucked up Absalom to protect nami. to be fair he still fits into the horny quagmire trope, just less idiotic and useless and annoying like mineta

He has a douche face and adds nothing to the story

literally who?

Sanji has more personality apart from SHOW ME YOUR BOB OR VAGENE

Sanji is even worse.

>Actually contributes to the plot
>Can do more than just spaz out about women
>Can actually fight
>Get's good scenes all around
>Actually has a pair
>Can actually get women to like him
What timeline did you come from?

> people hate him just as much as try for Griffith
is his true ?? do most people really hate griffith? i thoughtit was some kind of a bait

Sorry, this was based on 100 or so anime episodes.

He honestly did nothing wrong.

Boku no reddit academia faggots probably hate him because he's not a faggot.

>he's not a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=-S1vjKJIv5M