it is about accepting promiscuity and foreigners

Oni is a demon
demon is taboo
piloting is sex
oni is amazo pirate
oni is promiscuity

Nobody else wanted used goods
Hiro gets off on used goods and treated Oni the way she wanted

She is also impure and not human aka not Japanese so she is a part of a destructive force coming in to destroy Japanese society, So the show is also pushing multi-culturalism even with the Strezilationsbujfnuiasdn shit the traveling flower.

In short it's a shallow base progressive anime told terribly with bad characters as they are going to have to embrace Oni's style of life and will probably end up going against Father at some point with Klaxosaurs not being the main bad but still bad

No, it is about mutual trust and fidelity, a.k.a. marriage. The anime literally begins with a monologue about the Jiān (鶼) bird. It only has one eye and one wing (depending on the version of the story, it may also be that the male has eyes but no wings, and the female has wings but is blind). A pair of such birds is completely dependent on each other and inseparable. Their way of life represents the relationship between husband and wife.

And the main duo's mecha, Strelizia, is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It also symbolises 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Episode 4 proved it beyond any reasonable doubt.
Sex is just a natural part of romantic relationships, so it's to be expected that the story makes apropos to sex.

NTR apologists will say otherwise

I still don't see it. It might be too subtle for me.

Fuck off. 002 is pure. and her pussy has a chastity belt with a lock than only Hiro can open. She has a vagina dentata. This is what 002's previous partners getting hurt and dying while riding with her alludes to. It's a very common motif in folklore, even in Japan:

>In Shintoism the Ainu legend is that a sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman and emasculated two young men on their wedding nights. Consequently, the woman sought help from a blacksmith who fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth.
And Hiro is the sole possessor of such an iron "penis".

She's still a demon, and thus not a pure human, which means that she's not a pure nipponjin, but a disgusting gaijin. Literally a foreign devil.

How will peg fags recover? Great episode though. The Darling actually got in the Franxx

Don't worry, user. You're not at fault for failing to notice the incredibly subtle metaphor the series has carefully hidden between its frames.

So what?

It's a show for Japanese feminazis, that's why there's no fat acceptance or homos in it but there's all that shit you pointed out.

ICHIGO BTFO

> Nippon cock is so strong it crushes foreign demon puss
Now THIS is fantasy!

I know nothing about this show, but I want to cum inside this pink girl. Should I watch this?

>being smug to childhood friend
I loved her in the first episode but she's been progressively more and more of an arrogant bitch.

Keep foreigners out. Japan must remain pure.
Say no to gaijins.

If you read those posts, you already know quite a lot about this anime.

dont tuch my darling in the franks

Latest episode was 10/10, give it a watch. Manga is good too because it fleshes out the background a bit more, not to mention it shows nipples

> She's a bitch because she doesn't love ME
Keep the tears flowing saltyboi

cringe

It's the fucking greatest!

Inb4 they have to use a 3 person Franx in the later half and Ichigo is basically the third wheel in that situation, since Hiro and zero-two dont even need her..

i want to pilet the franks!

it's shit, threads are kept afloat by waifufags, past two episodes haven't even had as much to laugh at

Such a strong and sexy robot.

Is this what it's like being a level 0 watcher?

It's a show about teenagers and their relationships. If you're not into that, it's understandable that you won't really like Darling in the Franxx.

I don't mind, it was cute.

Yes. This episode was by far the best, and you've managed to avoid all the waiting and shitposting.

she was so adorable this episode

>implying they will ride together happily ever after
I can't wait to see how this will go wrong. Zero Two is too perfect to be genuine

>By the way, he's hitting my womb

> t-True love can't be real!
> It c-can't last!
The absolute state of degenerates

>those two got through the gates

no shit how could it be so fucking simple to do that

Screenshotting this to BTFO with you in a few weeks

CATCH A RIIIIIDE!

Why is she so good

So can someone explain to me what the red around her eyes is?
Is it her eye-sockets peeled back or just terrible makeup?

>you think its bad because its about romance
I think its bad because the ecchi scenes aren't placed well, I don't like being slapped repeatedly in the face with metaphors because the writers think I'm too dumb to get it the first 20 times, and the character designs are uninspired except for the robots.

>how could it be so fucking simple to do that
why wouldn't it? usually you assume that the people who are given access to restricted areas will only take others along when it's appropriate

I'm worried that we are going to have another 4-5 episode gap where Hiro can't get in the robot.

I was hoping he couldn't today because he got cucked last episode.

Why did the masked dudes even bring guns?
She's too precious to be shot and kicked their ass anyway.

Psychological deterrent and shooting other people.

That nose wrinkling smile makes my heart melt.

maybe they are tranq rounds?

Akira Amemiya is apparently doing episode 6 and he typically does big moment episodes so I'm thinking Hiro's third ride will be episode 6.

Imagine being this much of a bootlicker

Is every episode a test of how many sexual innuendos they can fit in the dialogue and visuals?

Must be the demon part

They shoot through glass just fine.

Pretty much confirms NTR.

this show kind of sucks.

I love when fags still don't believe this show is about sex

NTR naysayers btfo

Did we ever see Hiro and Oni's sync rate this episode?

This show is shit and if you watch it kill yourself

I sure fucking hope Hiro will actually become worthy of 02 by the end of the show.

Reminder that 002 kissed all of her previous partners.

This anime is a not so subtle scheme to get the Japanese people to breed

Just to intimidate

>pegfags got cucked

Thus, Fucking Robots.

intimidation. could have also threatened to shoot her darling I guess

Well yeah, this is part of the Gainax Eva lineage. That's a given.

But they're currently showing that the main character can only get his wingwang stiff with a gaijin, whereas most of the support cast are just shitting around being ineffective despite the adults having assigned them their partners for life.

Hiro is a fuckin manlet.

>pegfags got pegged
and they probably liked it

Holy shit, a C.uck and pussywhipped all in the same time

If they were, then why did they not even bother trying to shoot 02/Hiro?

Fucking Ichigo just tell him how you feel. I know this is anime but it is possible. Personally I think she's best girl but it makes me mad how beta she is. Probably also because it reminds me of myself.

Kinda, but she also has fairly impressive high heels

Can someone photoshop an ahegao on strelitzia?

So the show is not about sex them, the other episode wasn't about ntr and accepting being a cuck? Riding isn't a metaphorical sex and op is wrong them!

Okay.
that someone is you.

Fine, so i was right and hiro is a fucking cuck and the pink bitch is a whore.

>MC gets sloppy seconds
Nice show you have there Trigger

>seconds

>user won't even get that
Nice life you have there

So when will the inevitable Franxx rape happen?

In the chance you're a Uenofag, yeah. You can't possibly get any lower anyway.

I'm a pegfag and a vanillafag too, so I liked it.

does she even realize how she feels?

> sloppy

>I'm a pegfag and a vanillafag too
Retard.

>u-u virgin
Nice retort you have there

I'm retarded for having multiple tastes?

Everyone you disagree with isn't a virgin.

>WOMEN EMPOWERED BY SEX
This is so fucking offensive jesus christ I'm literally having a seizure right nowngajgn

You're retarded for not knowing what a vanillafag is.

Tha absolute state of ntrfags, your tears are delicious faggot this episode proved you to be wrong yet again assblasted maggot.

Considering she bitchslapped the dude across the room, I'm not sure she's particularly bothered about piddly bullets.

What.

>nice boat trending in japan
>darlifra isn't
What went so horribly wrong?

She's a veteran that's been on the frontlines. She thinks most of the kids are kind of useless.

and pegging