Darling in the FranXX

Darling in the FranXX is a modern masterpiece that reflects the current state of human attraction and the evolution of love and sexuality:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does this line convey

What a terrible current state to live in.

It's rare to see a hyper-successful woman in today's society, but they do exist: women who are beautiful, smart, wealthy - and yet, these women often have issues finding a partner. Why is this when they at first seem so attractive? That's because they are intimidating.

It's a well known fact that men usually marry with women younger than them and with lower socio-economic status - this is doubly evident in Japan, where women are expected to stay at home while the man be the bread winner. It is often underestimated how scary women are to the average man, specially when that women is of higher status than them. The issue is, there aren't that many men who are hyper-successful and not already engaged.

triggerfags need to be gassed

This is where FranXX is relevant: 02 is one of said hyper-successful women. She is tall, beautiful, incredibly skilled and quite evidently not a normal human. Most of her partners, whether they want to be with her or not, are forced into the relationship by "Papa" - this unhealthy relationship ruins them because they can't accept a submissive position.

In comes Hiro - he immediately acknowledges the beauty and strength of 02, and isn't intimidated. And yet, his peers and even "Papa" shackle him, saying it's unsafe or not correct for him to partner with 02. For a time, they convince him that his thoughts are wrong, but in the end he gathers his courage and asks 02 to partner.

it's you, crossboarder

do i put this on my list

AOTY

AOTY

The state of our society is simply an unfortunate byproduct of our evolution. Trigger shows this in the arranged relationships of the other pilots, in which one side is forced to control a union that should be based on mutual trust and understanding. 02 and Hiro show us that it doesn't have to be this way, ignoring the chains of society and evolution to form a bond that is based in love rather than dominance.

>That's because they are intimidating.
No it's not.
It's because women have the advantage in divorce and splitting up so to equalize a man will want to have his partner depend more on him so they're dincentivized from leaving. If a man is a partner to a powerful attractive woman he has no recourse if she decided to drop him one day.

I thought most countries have equal marrige laws.

Not in practice.

But user, what you just did is explain why they are intimidating. I completely agree with what you're saying.
However, I believe what you said about divorce is more of a symptom than a cause. Strong women are intimidating to men because there is a fear of not being needed for support, and most men base their entire life on gaining status and being someone that can support a family.

>reflects the current state of human attraction and the evolution of love and sexuality
>heterosexual anime
Try again

No if you could somehow guarantee they wouldn't leave you many men would be happy to play second fiddle to a powerful and attractive woman.

Just because the minority tends to be extremely loud and unpleasant doesn't change the fact that they are still the minority

This is a Japanese anime though user?
Sup Forums and Sup Forums is that way.

>the current state of human attraction and the evolution of love and sexuality:
Then why is it so fucking vanilla?
Oh wow, doggy style? That's the height of the risk they are wiling to take?
They should do missionary for the sole purpose of killing klaxosaurs with all the lights in the cockpit turned off. Now that would be fucked up.

Are you scared straightfag?
You should be.

I disagree. Why do you think that many of the most successful people are men? I mean, there's no evidence that more money brings more happiness after you've reached the point of being able to comfortably support yourself. And if you're making more six figures a year and aren't a total idiot you probably won't have any issue finding a partner.
The reason is because there is something in their mind that convinces them they only have value if they can support a family. It's quite evident if you look at human evolution.

Well at least 100% of women are bisexual.

I liked how Kill la kill was an statement about women and their relation with clothes in a really psychological way.

The vast majority of men don't make over more than six figures a year.

Read the rest of the thread. It's not about peoples fetishes and prefered positions in bed but rather a much more broad concept that encompasses all of humanity

Then you shouldn't have made that retarded opening statement, bitchtits.

Go back to your thread Kyoanusfag with your autistic anime with filters we won yet again.

I doubt the validity of that statistic but if it is true I will admit to being quite frightened of the direction our world is headed.

Basically in ep 2 we know that to pilot a Franxx, the pistil and the stamen must be synchronized. When hiro was syncing with Ichigo he described the sensation as "entering Ichigo's mind".
We can then conclude that when Hiro says "I feel myself going deeper inside you". He means that he went farther with 002 when synchronizing than he did with Ichigo. He is overjoyed and excited because this the first time he synchronized like that, remember, he failed to sync with Naomi and was unconscious his first time with 002..

Also penis in vagina

>reads an opening statement
>skips everything else
>complains that OP didn't make his point clear enough
The point of an opening statement is to draw people in and make them curious about what you're writing. Obviously you got the earlier of those two parts, and you seem to be the only one with that issue.

>penis in vagina

got only the earlier of those two parts*

>The point of an opening statement is to draw people in and make them curious about what you're writing.
Is this your first day on Sup Forums or are you clumsily trying to cover your ass because of falsehoods you advertised upfront.
Nobody is curious about what you write. We're all here to shitpost.

>Also penis in vagina
lost me there

I'm not even watching VEG, it's just annoying how overhyped this dumpster fire is.

Everyone knows that already.

Fair enough, but my point was that people don't need to make massive amounts of money to live comfortably, and yet most people who do are men and this is because there is a natural drive in men to become successful in order to attract mates. This is also why men are more competitive than women.

Why?

user asked what the line conveyed.

I'm sorry for trying to create intelligent discussion in your board. If you don't think the thread is in accordance to the communities rules or "culture", feel free to leave and report the thread.

because I want to have fun and laugh at it but everyone is xdlehype posting instead

It's fucking obvious user already knew.

You did it Hiro
You manned up in only 4 episodes
I am so proud of you

>Also penis in vagina

And it's fucking obvious I knew that he knew and decided to give him a third degree ironical answer to his second degree ironical question.

>botomless vagina

And its fucking obvious I knew that you knew it was fucking obvious you knew that he knew and decided to give him a third degree ironical answer to his second degree ironical question.

>Also penis in vagina
Thats gay

no, its because their standards are too high

You poor fool, the discussion is sufficiently derailed already. And you are left with the realization that your verbose pseudo-intellectualism impresses nobody.

Seems to me this show attracts the kind of of people that think reiterating self-evident truths, that the show all but spells out to you, is deep commentary.

so, it's liberal propaganda?

dropped

🧐

Darling in the FranXX is hetshit.

>That fucking battle.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

>smilies on Sup Forums
uhh?

mecha is saved

Perhaps at first but for many I'm sure that the fear of solitude would overtake whatever higher standards they may have. You can't ignore the fact that, while a man's value increases with his age, a woman's value decreases.
And the thing is, their higher standards won't really matter if most men are too intimidated to try to interact with them.

this, all female pilots would have kept the NTR fags away

🧐The future is now🧐

>a beautiful, active, mysterious girl from high society suddenly appears and drags a pathetic, worthless beta out of his lifelong depression
Is it really that hard to create competent mecha MCs?
We went through the fucking TTGL 10 years ago, shit like Kuromukuro is how you should do a mecha MC nowadays.

So 02 has stolen the boy that ichigo wanted. is this reserve ntr?

Interesting

No, libshitters would say some stupid shit about the evil patriarchy or oppressive society. I'm just saying that it's how we as animals have evolved and that the show is demonstrating and challenging this, without bringing neo-feminism into the picture.

So, no one actually thought episode 4 was good, right?

There's also interesting discussion to be had about "Papa". I'm sure most people would also associate this with some sort of patriarchal theme without realizing the dual nature of such a male figure.
Papa may represent oppressive authority, but it/he/they also represents safety and order in a world of danger. This is a theme often seen in religious works, with woman representing chaos and temptation and man representing order and rule. Though I feel fate/zero did this poorly, you could draw some parallels between this and the King discussion Gil/Saber/Rider had.

I've accepted that the plot is going to be generic shit forever and I just enjoy the pandering, which is at least very well executed.

>boy
its like harem shit but with only one grill

Being not straight is literally this period’s “cool behavior”, just like being a “rebel” was

degenerates will be dealt with

Speak for yourself. It was a solid mutual trust and fidelity out of 10 for me. Strelitzia was truly named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. Hiro and 002 finally tasted what freedom and the ability to travel is like.
I expect them to stay full of joy through challenges and successes alike from now on, forever optimistic towards the future.
Even if they will at one point get separated, they will find their way back to each other in a magnificent way.

tl;dr - excellent episode, excellent bird, excellent flower.

Yeah okay fucker, but she still fucked another man

So what?

KEK, YOU ARE A FUCKING KEK

Yes, it seems like this is the only way to enjoy this show. At least you're self aware about it instead of deluded waifufags like

See

best ep or best ep?

She didn't fuck another man, she brutally raped and sodomized him for thinking he was better than her darling. There was no love involved so it doesn't count

So this episode proves 02 and Hiro could have stolen the Franxx in Episode 3. Why did they go with the beta shit instead?

Fucking flowers poster

They hate Mitsuru and needed to give him a PTSD.

"A-A-Akuma D-DA YO!"
"Wareta!"

The guy was literally pissing himself recounting the experience.

Show the difference between Hiro and the other kids

Re-watch Hiro's big embarrassing declaration. She wanted him to say it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
get working on the AMV's people

Do you think anyone will actually die in the show? Maybe a CHOMP scene?

Stay salty SJW.

No, fuck you. 002 is pure and her pussy has a chastity belt with a lock than only Hiro can open.
Even if we were to take the 'synchronisation between pilots = sex' metaphor forcefully, 002 is still pure. She has a vagina dentata (pic related: 002's pleasure hole). This is what 002's previous partners getting hurt and dying while riding with her alludes to. It's a very common motif in folklore, even in Japan:

>In Shintoism the Ainu legend is that a sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman and emasculated two young men on their wedding nights. Consequently, the woman sought help from a blacksmith who fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth.
And Hiro is the sole possessor of such an iron "penis".

>Re-watch Hiro's big embarrassing declaration.

It's not completely King Gainer but it's very, very close.

folks 002 likes dick, does that make her gay?

>]
okay, nice headcanon, but until thats proven, then its safe to assume that she just fucked another man

>If you don't like garbage you're an SJW
Whatever lets you sleep at night faggot.

>I don't like this porto, it's too strong
>faggot
>so anyone who criticizes wines is faggot, you cunt
Cathy, is this you?

>Muh favorite show is shit why is this getting so much attention?
Stay jealous

I personally disagree with some posters in this thread.

The anime is ultimately about the road to sex. But the act of piloting a robot is not sex itself, because sex is an inherently important biological act that people undertake with full awareness of what might follow. It is not simply a physical act. The importance of sex is what makes people think twice, have standards, and develop elaborate legal / social norms to regulate what sex is acceptable, including rape and pedophilia.

The pilots within this anime do not show an understanding of this importance, thus robbing the act of its significance. If you have read the Brave New World, you'd know what I want to say. These characters speak of switching pilots like who is gonna drive the car. So a more fitting analogy for piloting is picking squadmates in a coop game, and testing their compatibility before they do engage in dating and the physical act of reproduction, perhaps to create a more genetically fit generation of pilots. So far the only pair who have succeeded in this regard and developed a proper, personal emotional bond that approaches anything romantic would be Hiro and 02.

>sex is an inherently important biological act
This is what virgins believe.

Yeah man, I don't get why I was jailed after having sex with that drunk woman as a trivial joke. Why do people care really?