>gets offered cheat
>asks to be handsome
>DENIED
>gets hyper healing
>still ends up with powerful magic
>Women hate his face
>Gets a harem of Bros
>Doesnt pretend to be paragon of Japanese culture
>THOT BEGONE moments even though he wanted to bang sluts.
I have to say im enjoying this more than I thought I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/a34a209e0d/1175889-1
mangakakalot.com/chapter/kaifuku_jutsushi_no_yarinaoshi/chapter_3.2
youtube.com/watch?v=6IJsQB6EPOA
marumaru.in/b/manga/153572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mercedes molesting Esther while shes airsick.
>Tanaka just watches.
After going back to read this again, it seems the author like to bully Esther a whole damn lot.

>Blonde Loli gets NTRd

NICE!

vat iz dis series?

>Allen sweet talks her into forgiving him.
Damn.

Tanaka the Wizard.
Literally and Figuratively.

Soon

The bro moments being illustrated makes them even better.

>cuckshit
No thanks, almost as shitty as the series where the shota lets other men fuck his women.

>cuck
Esther getting cucked continously is hilarious, specially once she finds out hes packing 3 times the size her ex had.

THOT

BEGONE

MC actually ignores the girl cause she isn't a virgin.

>NTR the isekai
no thanks

tanaka getting cucked or the lolis getting cucked?

holy shit, the manga art is really bad compared to the novel. at this rate, I'll never see the best boy (girl)

The lolis

tanaka, they fuck in front of him a lot of times and he's like "can't be helped I'm ugly"

i'm getting mixed signals here.

Tanaka never got cucked, he barely knew the girls when he found them fucking, and in the end happens, and from then on She keeps getting cucked.

>mixed signals
that should be reason alone to stay away from this

some read isekai to get the girls, when girls fuck in front of them it's not a good feeling, it's fine when it's other kind of series but not in isekai where user read it to self insert and the guy is single

>isekai
>gets a harem of bros
Shit taste and also a flaming homosexual.

It's definitely an awful novel. That said, im following it anyways since im a sucker for this type of wet-dream wish fulfilmment with OP mcs.

>Gets a harem of Bros

God why i was'nt reading this until now ?

Thanks OP.

Why would you want to self-insert into tanaka?

I don't, but when and it's not a choice when reading isekai, you have to get the feeling that it's not the usual isekai and that's not possible for everyone

He's more powerful and has a more interesting life than I do.

What are good revered isekai?

It's more along the lines he sees crazy, and adheres to the golden rule. It's entertaining though.

>can fly
>breaker healing power and fireballs
>power to build a city, invocations and exorcism
>have bros that would give their lives for you
At least tanaka does not have the typical soft personality of the beta mc, the only shit his have is "muh membrane or donĀ“t give a fuck"

in the comments of Kaifuku Jutsushi people stated that the author made explicit sex and rape scenes in the light novels themselves. are these parts available anywhere or do people only translate the web novels.

reposting best world conqueror isekai
exhentai.org/s/a34a209e0d/1175889-1

holy fuck the maid in this chapter is so hot
mangakakalot.com/chapter/kaifuku_jutsushi_no_yarinaoshi/chapter_3.2

like i get its a bitch but i keep masturbating to it and just replace the contest by an an actual maid wanting to ss a boy.

>not drawm by shiokonbu
into the trash

Good series, the light novel is still being translated yeah

What series is that?

>virgin fag
the worst

May be talking about Death Mage, but it's being overblown if it's the case. MC gets going almost immediately from 6 months old.

Well there's no other isekai thread right now, might as well ask. Has a way to bypass the paywall of qidian been found yet? I just want to read RtW.

Doesn't Tanaka NTR the ikeman? The girl tries to marry him right and the ikeman is crying

That's basically it, but you also have to factor in what she does later. When she murders a guy in the school at broad daylight. Tanaka has the right sense of mind to avoid her.

i just read the manga
why the fuck does he have 0 reaction about the guy torturing the maid. like wtf

>Tanaka
>giving a fuck about thoths

he seemed to give a fuck about basic sentient beings. he even helped a goblin.
i would be surprised as well if the maid was a butler and he wasnt like wtf.

wait, what? wasn't there clothes ON in the web novel? it also said something about them being seated normally and not intimately, right?

2018 and you guys still need this explained to you. If he doesn't care about the girl, it's not NTR. Seriously, are you getting NTR'd every time your neighbors have sex?

wat

>I'm not getting sexed so everyone around me is cheating

In the web novel Tanaka watched Mercedes take a shit and then used that shit to blind a guard.

There's a lot of things that happen in the WN that don't happen in the manga.

yeah but this is the complete opposite of what happened and i was hoping they'd explain how Alan was cheating on her without removing any of their clothes. also, Tanaka is a weird fuck. have you read the shit that goes on his mind? I can't bring myself to type it out on the chance I'll be put on a list.

Tanaka is a wonderfully weird dude.

he wants to fuck the barmaid nonstop and never gets anywhere even when she is his assigned sexmaid in the university.

>Maid is the only on who doesn't get with the Tanaka program.

Shes worst girl but I can't say I hate her monologue chapters.

what makes her "worst girl"?

I guess they think that every woman in a series automatically belongs to the MC, so if they are interested in someone else then the MC is a cuck.

I sincerely like bitch more than any other girl dragon=!girl

Isekao thread?
Reading Magi Craft Meister Vol.9 translation. MC remote controls his non-clone golem to pilot a golem gundam. Golemception.

Kinda like gurren lagann but not really?

Not him but she's 1 step away from feeding tanaka her shit and getting off on it

Get off Sup Forums you fithy and slanderer antispiral

>>Women hate his face
>>Gets a harem of Bros

Are you kidding me? The women who stay want his dick.

He's a peacemonger in a mostly SOL novel so think Gundam Wing but not in space, and no terrorism allowed. He melts all the weapons and cancels all magic the first time he appear with his 2 gundams.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6IJsQB6EPOA

NEVEEEEEEEEER

She really really legitimately hates tanaka as you see whenever shes the viewpoint char

>he's like "can't be helped I'm ugly"
He's a pure faggot who refuses to fug all the bitch lolis who want his dick because muh PURITY.

Anyone reading Death Mage? I got caught up and the worldbuilding is a nice change of pace from other stuff.

Is the manga released weekly or montly

true but Tanaka said he wanted to drink her pee when she pissed herself in front of the dragon

she just thinks he's a little creepy because he's constantly eyeing up her body like some kind of rapist

> A gag character in a parody has more humanity and personality than most heroines in other wns
I suppose she is considered the worst girl because she prefers appearances and ikemens. Consider Tanaka as a benefactor but that is all. At some point, she is so sexually frustrated that becomes an alter of tanaka. Where she thinks about fucking everything that moves but never reaches anything.

Thought the hate was because of all the shit situations tanaka has dragged her in?

Initially. But after being taken to work in dragon city, she considers her situation has improved a lot if it were not for Tanaka and it maintains her some respect.

because she's an impure slut lel

The gobbo is a virgin so is his sister

I keep hearing that she spits in his sandwiches and shit but I can never find the source

>specially once she finds out hes packing 3 times the size her ex had.

Ex must've had a micropenis cause the Japanese aren't packing down there

There are several reasons why he hasnt fucked anyone, the main one is that he is waiting to get a youth elixir, and most of the girls are crazy THOTS.

She puts blood and piss in his soup and food.
At one point when Esther goes to confront her about how Tanaka loves her, she asks her what a bottle of piss is, and she says its Tanakas favorite Tea. Esther wanted to taste it too cause its Tanakas favorite.

Old incels have huge dicks, just how it is.

Yes, she confirms it while talking with Sophia (pissmaid), she also says hes a quick shot, Sophia says she doesnt mind cause he is handsome and that she would be willing to work and just let him have some mistresses as long as she gets to be with him.

Every girl in this series is a cuck.

I do believe its monthly.
marumaru.in/b/manga/153572

loli elf alchemist best girl
dark elf close second

>140 cm

Honestly the fact that he thinks about the consequences makes a nice change of pace. Him moving out of the house was a surprise too.

I stopped reading after he left his own house.
He was so happy that after all this work he could finally pay for his own home and just leaves cause theres a bitch in the basement. Its big enought he could have just stayed there.

>Hating someone for being a gentleman
To be fair it isn't his fault that the real owner wasn't dead or that she wasn't fast enough to suggest living together

He partly does it cause he wants her to teach him how to make the youth elixir.

cuck isekai

>real owner
there is no real owner Tanaka payed for the house he has documents to prove it. He payed taxes. its legally his house. He could just let her stay in one of the guest rooms. I dont know why but for some reason this single point in the story really pisses me off.

That's why he's a gentleman. He had no reason to leave but he did in order to help her loli sensei.
The past tense of pay is paid when talking about money

he took pity on her, she was out for 200 years and came back after thinking she was going to die, she had nothing to her name except the old house that was sold over and over again, and he felt indebted to her because he got the money after using her research to learn the cure for the cock slut tuberculosis, plus he wanted to be in her good graces so she teaches him how to make the elixir of youth.

New tanaka chapter is out

thanks.