what a mess

bump

What are the tags for this?

so subtle

Something like "borderline hentai"?

11 threads now cmon

Fuck I wanna cum in her pussy.

U mad bro

damn, is he part dino too? are they gonna make a bunch of dino babies?

wtf I hate japs now

She is going to die for sure. Too many death flags

For all the people posting

>She doesn't love him, she's just using him

While I agree that she most definitely has an agenda ("Was this her plan all along?) I'd implore you to rewatch the scene where she says goodbye to him again.

Her eyes are literally shimmering with unshed tears. She's holding back, but she's still heartbroken to leave him.

It is about mutual trust and fidelity, a.k.a. marriage. The anime literally begins with a monologue about the Jiān (鶼) bird. It only has one eye and one wing (depending on the version of the story, it may also be that the male has eyes but no wings, and the female has wings but is blind). A pair of such birds is completely dependent on each other and inseparable. Their way of life represents the relationship between husband and wife.

And the main duo's mecha, Strelizia, is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It also symbolises 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

>borderline

user... I...

I couldn't get a boner from that doujin

AOTS

Finally seeing them getting into the robot was amazing.

>9anime.to

She's a fish muncher, eh, Yabuki?