The Promised Neverland

So Hodor is Norman's clone?

I was thinking about that farm symbol. You can se those long things which look like demons finger holding that octagonal shape, inside of it it's a diamond, and outside of it another identical diamond. It's a metaphor for cloning machine?

that is norman, after they removed the best tasting parts of his brain

if we are doing norman clones , can we get a girl norman

wasn't there another little girl that had a crush on norman

maybe the diamond outside the crest is humanity that is free and the diamond inside the octogon is the human cattle

with cloning now every girl can get there very own norman

Jesus, Phil Cuck'd him into a state of overcompensating-post-breakup-/fit/ness

neverland is making the same mistake as shingeki and lost, investing too much in twists and clifhangers.

It's the symbol of that specific plantation, it's a bit too generic to make a reference to the whole world

Perhaps. We definitely need more information here. I just want to note that the octagonal shape is likely to represent walls, given what we know about the shape of plantations. Therefore we have a symbol inside walls and the same symbol outside walls, and this is a story about humans held captive inside walls while other humans are free outside that area. It's all linked to a promise, and if there was a symbol for that promise then this would be the most likely candidate. The lack of visible serial number hints that it is not a plantation tattoo.

That could be true too, but as of now we know that plantations have a hexagonal shape, based on Grace Field. The thing that doesn't make it convincing to me is the demons' point of view. They view humans as food, why would they put an identifying brand on their meat that "poetically" refers to their captivity? They don't really give a shit about it.

We don't know if the mass production livestock have "plantations" like the free range livestock do.

For all we know that's just a mark of edibility by the demon's version of the FDA.

I don't see it as poetic or anything, just a symbol of the Promise. It could be a symbol that the human designed for all we know, at the time that the Promise was made.

perhaps it's a mark that means the food is kosher, the demons have religion after all, why can't they be jewish human eating monstrous overlords

I think these past two chapters show the author has a clear idea of where it's going rather than just keep piling twists and questions up without ever answering them like Lost did.

Explain further.

SnK nazi/jews bullshit simply didn't match the style in the beginning of the story.

Monsters, human world, Minerva, cloning farms were already expected from day zero.

>every villain in every work of fiction must be a metaphor for jews

I hope you're being ironic

Well, ok then, that could be reasonable

no sir I am decidely not being ironic when I say that this random-ass mark in a japanese mango is a symbol of the jewish faith

Do demons just eat brains, or do they eat the whole body? If it's just brains, then it seems like this is a failed clone since he's retarded.

But if they eat the whole body, then it seems like at least a partial success. He's ripped, which means more meat/food. So that makes sense.

The brains are the best part, but they eat the whole body.

I'm trying to say that the story is getting too convoluted. rather than developing what it already has in the right time, it is just inserting more and more and more.

the us against titans was cool because it was simple.
the us against the island was cool because it was simple.
and the us against mama was cool because it was simple.

now ceased to be a drama and became a collection of plot points.

>I'm trying to say that the story is getting too convoluted. rather than developing what it already has in the right time, it is just inserting more and more and more.
But these chapters revealed everything about Minerva, who was around from the start, plus a bunch of other long-standing elements like the Seven Walls and now Norman's whereabouts. It's not just adding new stuff, it's developing what was there.

Would be funny if it was actualy Norman, ruined by Isabela's attempt at making him survive more.

She did take him away by himself.

>Norman, the demons want to eat you because of your delicious brain
>if you want to live we need to make you less... appetizing
>Norman have you heard of something called /fit/ ?

Every shonen series departs from its premise eventually, you just have to accept it.

The reasoning is that people do get bored of the same setting after a while, which is why a common move for publishers is to push for a change in pace ahead of the curve. It's probably not unfounded.

The other reason it happens is usually because the author is getting to the point of the story they actually want to tell - all the stuff at the beginning was just pretext for the ideas actually in their head.

I'm not saying your criticisms are wrong, you're probably right in that changing gears does not mean having to make things complicated, but it's just gonna happen and that's often a side-effect because the authors also want more depth to their world.

but that's to develop the plot, not the story. I mean, look at the new kids, we couldn't even get to know them properly because lucas appeared, and now we couldn't get to know lucas well because an information about minerva was released. and now, before we can digest this information, hodor-norman has appeared.

Place your bets on how many of the kids of the Goldy Pond group are gonna die. Violet is probably the only guaranteed survivor given how she's the most prominent. I don't like Oliver's odds.

Anyone else think this manga art is terrible? The story and character are great but fuck the art is just horrible at times

>Anyone else think this manga art is terrible?
Nope, you're all alone. Posuka Demizu's art is great, especially the cover pages.

How dare you insult Demizu-sensei!

>why can't they be jewish human eating monstrous overlords

Making them jewish would be a bit too on the nose.

>The story and character are great but fuck the art is just horrible at times
the opposite

Sometimes the characters' faces seem a bit off, the chins are too long or some parts of their face are disproportionate to the rest, but overall I like it.

Kinda. I always thought the despair faces are kind of pretentious, especially when Emma does it.

Maybe it has something to do with Minevra's punishment? He aided the farm kids and now his own kids are to be eaten? Something like the cattle prod meme but less sexy

Niggas, you can literally see his neck and his hair.

pretty sure Posuka drew the left side of his neck on purpose so people would clearly see it's not him but here we are

>having a shit taste

I fucking love content creators that wear a mask. I can't explain why but I love it.

Posuka is my wife.

So... anime when?

That might be a problem with where you're reading it

That's an interesting interpretation, personally I see it as a scarab but I don't know what that would mean.

Reposting averages for 1st 10 issues

Neverland str0nk

God Mangastream is awful.

This image is so rage inducing. Did the translators not know what he was saying, or are they just illiterates who don't know what the word remiss means?

Holy shit, Yaiba's the real story, though. When the fuck did it become one of the most popular series?