Darling in the FranXX

I can't believe a single show managed to save anime.

How did they pull it of, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Qgl3Q2K.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By taking the best bits of other shows and actually delivering on the leads relationship with the heroine.

"I feel myself going even deeper inside you!"

i.imgur.com/Qgl3Q2K.gif

But seriously, what an hype episode! The music and visuals on that last fight scene just damn, here's where the fun begins!

WOAH WOAH WTF HIRO

why does this show attract so many newfags?

But this was a fun episode; Hiro got in the robot and we got fun robot action going "deeper" than ever before.

With numbers on their side now, I guess Hiro and Zero Two will finally be officially recognized as a legitimate pair. With that plot point seemingly wrapping up soon, I wonder where the show will go from here (aside from the love triangle that's looming over the horizon)

OP probably hates the show and is false flagging.
He just now made another new thread, too.

Trigger always saves anime

shit-taste detected

I'm not even talking about the OP, just in general.

GO BACK TO R/ANIME

I can't believe they were fighting a philips shaver

Its true. Shit is soo deep man.

Girl of the year

If only the episode didn't look like shit

This, it seems like the budget would be higher than KlK but somehow they managed to make it look worse.

>one thirty second fight scene makes the entire series good
hurr durr

>Start discussing cryptocurrencies after a few drinks
>"I wish the crash will come soon and all idiots that invested in mining will commit suicide"
>Friends look at me with confusion
>"You scare us sometimes user"

Those bitches need to calm down

Bitcoin miners deserve death for driving up graphics card prices

Fuck, wrong board. I'm sorry

this

You guys are literally being saved right now you know that?

What's up with all the forced hype this show? It's not even that good.

Daaaling!

Your first Trigger show?

>hurr durr
Go back to 2013

How can one girl be so best?

right?

On one hand it's great that manchild doesn't even have chance with his partner, on the other I feel sorry for her since Ichigo's consolation price is already Goro

True. Today was a loss and win for ikunofags such as myself.

Dude, it's an anime about cuckolding and erection problems.

watch before you post

>literally Dude NTR lmao

It wasn't like this for Luluco and Kizunaiver. Heck, even Ninja Slayer "hype" died down within three episodes because everyone realized it isn't that great. LWA didn't get this thread spam either, and we had Tattun posting here regularly with Q&As from the studio.

You can tell faggots are force making threads because 90% of the threads being made only have 5-15 posts and are on page 9 and 10. In truth, there are only two active threads discussing on airing day. It's pathetic.

Stay mad

I have no reason to be mad, just stating the obvious.

They didn't

The plot is just bad
The characters are bad
The designs are just Japanesey nothing stand out
The soundtrack isn't even Star Driver tier

The anime is just bad

There isn't too much to discuss between episodes as we haven't been hit with any major cliffhangers yet. There are just small tidbits of information here and there and it's hard to make any decisive conclusions from just those. However, I do appreciate that what little info we are getting seems to stack upon information learned in previous episodes, building on the plot and setting each week. I'm excited to see how these tidbits of info come together at some point, when they eventually start doing some big reveals.
For instance, in Episode 3, Zero-Two refers to the underground metropolis under the plantation as a "lifeless city". It's easy to imagine her meaning lifeless in a metaphorical way, but what if the city is indeed lifeless? One would think that the children piloting the Franxx are military-bred soldiers, different from the regular denizens of the planet, but in today's episode, Nana and Hachi referred to them as "normal" compared to Zero-Two. If the soldiers are considered already normal, then does this imply that the underground city doesn't have any people living in it? What is it if this, then? If they are normal, then does this mean all children from around the world are enlisted in the army? Are there no "regular" people? Is there a reason why all of the children are orphans without parents? Are they in fact clones or homunculi? Are they even real? Is this show even real?

>Hehe cuckolding. Im 12 years old and I LOOOOVE my cuck memes!

filter your bad arguments elsewhere

This is a perfectly constructed shitpost

This show is amazing.
I was quite thirsty for a good mecha show. and this really quenches my thirst.
I am truly excited for this show.

It's not an argument it's a statement of fact

Ohhh I get it. Let me change it then
Filter your delusions elsewhere

its absurd

>take best girl from another series

Easily the best show this season.
I'm looking forward to next Saturday.

cuck apologists

How is 002 any way like that emotional wreck?
She's spends most of the show being manically depressed.

>confirmed in the episode that she doesn't fuck the stamens
>Neither Hiro nor Mitsuru fuck her
Where are you getting the cuckolding an NTR from?

wtf? mooootttt

are you a wizard?

>in denial

Where were you when Trigger saved anime and Japan's falling birthrates?

I think you're the one in denial here.
Are you upset your ebin Noble memes and wojacks can't be posted here anymore you crossboarding filth?

>***,211位/***,203位 (***,327 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
It's not even saving itself

I swear if Hiro regresses EVEN ONCE I'm going to scream.

>

>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

So far it isnt at KLK hype levels.
And it probably wont ever get to that level.
Damn, i miss those KLK threads.

They already gave us "authority takes your darling away" flags but at least the blueballing has finally fucking ended. Now we can enjoy the plot of it without ebin memes

the show is garbage. my question however is: when is the ED being released?

its not maysmays when its hard facts

What was so different about KLK? It's like it was scientifically designed to elicit hype

MOOOOOOOOT

>moot
Who?

i dont know user, but Sup Forums came together for the most part when KLK was running.
It was a magical time.
The buthurt of those who hated it was really fun too.

What the fuck does any of this mean?

>Translators Note: ur a faget

Who the fuck hurt you?

By being a better follow-up to Eureka Seven than fucking Ao

Best spoiler image ever.

MOOOOT

>you will never be forcibly waltzed to a klaxosaur's honey-dungeon
why go on lads

They have absolutely nothing in common except appearance and messy eating habits. Although we dont know much about Oni yet.

I want an edit with Ryuko's smug face in the corner of Simon

preorder rank on amazon.co.jp
it's not even in top 200

Yeas isn't it great?

no, the high point was the emotional catharsis of him finally manning up after the NTR scene

so what happens to the girls when they connect? When the guys pilot the mech the girls don't even show their face it's the mechs face

>She will never ask you this question
Hold me....

>It's a Greatest Love Story Ever Told episode

Fucking really? I was all ready to praise this show last week

Probably wired fully into the system to the point where own body is no longer felt as much as robot's. Entire spine is connected for a reason.

best anime about a boy with a large penis that most girls can't handle who finally meets his soulmate a girl who can't be satisfied by small penises.

Are you complaining about the episode being too good?
The absolute state of user

Anyone else hearing lots of static pops in horriblesubs 720p release?

So the real question is, will Hiro finally give 02 a name next week? It's probably gonna lean towards an actual name and not something as cheesy as "Honey".

Onisan

When will we get a max blush Oni scene?

Oni will revert to her red form and Hiro will still be rock hard for her afterwards

He should call her honey but I think she should have her own name.

The name is going to be for the mid season finale

"You lost!"

We'll get this along with the screen on her helmet cracking as their sync rate is too much for the computers to handle.

where is the bulge?

>we've become one, daaaahhhhhhrrrrliingggg
It will be an orgasmic moment

This show is fucking garbage and this episode finalized the fact

it's looking to me like it's taking more after TTGL at this point, with the higher highs and lower lows.
SInce TTGL was much better overall all the same, we're on track for something pretty nice.

Now that's my darling!

shit tier fetish fag spotted