Decide to check out that hot new trigger anime Sup Forums talks so fondly about

>decide to check out that hot new trigger anime Sup Forums talks so fondly about
>first episode
>randomly click on timeline to check the quality of vid
>scene where MC is holding a girls panties
>"this isnt what it looks like"

Dropped

Glad you dropped it. It's utter shit.

pick it up again faggot we re in for one hell of a ride

someone told me the same thing about re:creators, but im not going to watch a bad anime just so that i can shitpost about it

Smart move

>re:creators
you dun goofed

>but im not going to watch a bad anime just so that i can shitpost about it
you gotta shitpost about it WHILE watching the show with your tomodachis

Proving once again that this show is the biggest pleb-filter of the season

>panties joke #9999 is a pleb filter
Sasuga normalfag phoneposter. Watch more anime.

you don't even get to shitpost about it because you get buried under delusional Triggerfags

Pretty much, since everyone who saw these clichés x-times are tired of it and won't care about A-1 making use of them again in the most boring way possible, thus dropping this average anime.

In all seriousness though, it's a pretty good show. Keep going

"I love anime"
"Except for the parts that are common place and indicitive of what it really is"
Go watch game of thrones or something.

>overused cliche tropes are a pleb filter
Normalfag retard-kun, go back to where you came from and take your shitty series with you.

>one thirty second scene makes an entire 24 episode show shit
hurr durr

most shows this season are shit. bad characters/plot.

only good shows are

- gdMen because it's dumb and it knows it's dumb.
- Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens because pacing.
- Hakumei to Mikochi because it's not about dumb fuck little middle schoolers and takes place in an interesting setting.
- Yuru Camp because it's quality refinement of the moe genre.
- and slow start because MC and characters are fun.

Normalfags absolutely blown the fuck out

>tfw your name will never be THI BICH

Every episode released was shit. This normalfag justifying a cliche series. Must be babby's first anime.

Being generic self insert fantasy with characters that have absolutely no personality and no plot to give a shit about makes an entire 24 episode show shit. That one thirty second scene while not being an issue is a perfect representation of the entire idea behind the making of this hot garbage.

Remind me of all the panty shots in mushishi, barakamon, k-on and planetes. I'm having a hard time recalling those.

they resort to the most generic trope paired with the most generic line in the first episode

i don't know about you, but if i buy a chocolate ice cream and it turns out to be actual dog shit, im not going eat it despite it smelling like dogshit because "hmmm maybe not all of the ice cream is dogshit"

>food analogy
here we go

I'm still so fucking butthurt by the amount of work, money, and care put into this trash. Every single visual I see is gorgeous. And yet it's unadulterated trash. I am oozing with rage.

should I even bother to pirate it?

Don't pick it up again.
I don't want to see more faggots like you in the threads.

you’re too good for this board, leave while you can

>>decide to check out that hot new trigger anime Sup Forums talks so fondly about

That's your first mistake. 10 threads of a show with 10-15 replies means someone is spamming. 1 consistent thread with hundreds of replies means the show is worth a damn.

no

I've been here since 2011 so any damage that could've been done already has

>Genereic "this isn't what it looks like"
>Plebs drop the anime here
>Best Girl responds to the circumstance in a cute and unusual way
>Cultured gentleman are still watching at this point
Yes it is a good pleb filter

congratulation, you found the most reddit anwer

oh shit this show is made by trigger?!?!
I've been following some of the threads and became curious. I should stop lurking and go watch the fucking show

beware user, episode 1 is weak until the last 4 minutes, episodes 2 and 3 are weak pretty much for the whole thing, and episode 4 is strong as a motherfucker, steel yourself.

Then why are the threads filled with so many shitposters?

>slow start
>good
I'm watching it, but it's not good by any reasonable metric.

>muh DARLING
>haha SEX jokes
>tasuketee
Episode 4 is shit too, the entire cast is literally useless.

Now I know how people who didn't like LWA felt when it was constantly getting spammed, though this is about ten times worse. We don't need thirty Darling in the Franxx threads.

Trigger LWA
Trigger DitF
its triggers fault

You missed your chance, user. You were supposed to green text ">argues generic 'troupes'
">uses food analogies, the most tired 'troupe' there is" all while making fun of his misspelling of the word "Troupe".

How does people making thread trigger you? Do you feel like your safe space has been invaded or something? It just fucking threads, if you don't like the anime ignore them and stop whining like a retard.

pick it back up when the plot twist happens.
You'll know when that is because Trigger attracts the "I GOTTAA SPAM THE CATALOG WTFF SOMETHING HAPPENED" crowd

Because it's Trigger and Moe-fags fucking hate Trigger

Hey man, ease up. The Betas gotta vent their frustrations somewhere, y'know.

So whats the tweest going to be?

Do the kids understand sex and the sexual things they do?
Like they didn't know what the nickname "darling" meant and Hiro didn't know what a kiss was.
So what sense does it make that he'd get embarrassed by taking her underwear which would imply he understands there's a perverseness around such an act.

>this isnt what it looks like
Hah, joke's on you, because it's not.

Fucking newfags.

They didn't know the names of the things but they still understood that kissing was something to get embarrassed about. Hiro was embarrased and Ichigo was embarrased when Hiro told her what it meant.

hiro doesn't run away with 002

>not dropping it at least when it gets the the NTR

pleb

why? so he can be disappointed again. This is why I don't watch airing shows I don't know anything about. Let other people watch and review it for me then decide if i should after it has done airing.

meanwhile i stick with my books,manga,vidya and backlog

When did Hiro tell her what it meant?