Rokujouma no Shinryakusha?!

I finally gave this show a chance and it really had me wanting more. Like what the heck is up with that statue in the beginning etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cfEfEMxkSo
youtube.com/watch?v=nTd8Y8a32YU
youtube.com/watch?v=JzESHRxzoMk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdlo4azaXIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G1uQoxHkpA8
missevan.com/sound/player?id=341464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit a rokujouma thread? I've not seen one in ages.

Has volume 10 come out as epub yet?

Threadly reminder that all girls are best girls.

We had one some days ago

>girls

I must have missed that then.

So I went ahead and read the LNs (from 1-22)

I just have to say that the best part of the series is that we get to see the girls interact with each other and create their own dynamic. I love how everyone teams up to win over Koutaro as well. Not a lot of harems do this and I love it.

You really get it! Welcome on board and enjoy your stay.

Just curious, who's your favourite girl?

Sanae but Yurika is a dangerously close second. But in the end all girls are great anyways.

I don't think so well for J-Novel Club version anyways. Also

>A new Rokujouma thread just 4 days after
This is great

Reminder that the entire universe was created because god wanted to get boned by a high school kid.

Volume 26 was pretty good. Koutaro finally telling the girls he loves them was nice. I just feel like the Forthorthe arc was a bit long.

I can't wait for volume 28, so we can finally start getting details about the goddess.

Are we finally entering the final phase/arc?

Yes

I remember when people compared Rokujouma to Nanana and how everyone seemed to compare Sanae-chan to Haruna. Good times.
Oh nice.

Harunana man. Good times.

>mfw those threads are over 3 years old
We're not getting a season 2 are we?

Never ever.

user would have done the same

This show was so good.

>Nanana
It feels really weird doesn't it? Rokujouma has a cult following whereas Nanana doesn't get as much posts any more. Perhaps it's because there's no translations for the LNs (much)

Accurate description

I wish more harems focused on making everyone feel like a family.

Reminder that Clan is Makise Kurisu

Mating press Tulip

Remember to buy the ebooks so we can eventually get a print release.

>pictured all 9 parts of the same girl, a normal high school student and a virgin mother

Don't forget the cyborg magical girl and the Japanese shaman mom

I'm willing to spend hundreds of dollars if need be to get my physical copies.

>Japanese shaman girl

Man I can't think of a single badly written character in this series. Maybe Tayuma and his boss but the side characters like who I thought would still be gag characters like the Sun Rangers were decently developed.

>Sun Rangers
Surprised the heck out of me too. Same with Dextro and subsequently Alexis.

>Alexis
RIP

WAT

In volume 26 him and Maya are lost in space with no way to call for help.

Oh shit. Please no Takehaya, don't take away based rivalman and cyborg magical girl.

Finally found a goddamn apartment thread.
Missed the previous thread but whatever.
Let's not stop praying for a 2nd season fellas.

It'll come.

I had to just open up youtube and watch the opening again recently. It's been so long since I've seen the anime, but I had a craving. The OP is just so good.

If Index can get the long awaited Season 3 then I really hope to have a Season 2.

Getting to see the Fortorthe Arc would be amazing

>dual wielding staves
makes me chuckle every time.

>The OP is just so good.
It really is.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cfEfEMxkSo

>Staff Spear
I love this so much.

I really love this scene but I still have not found what the OST is that plays during the scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=nTd8Y8a32YU

I wonder if Kiriha is actually a better duelist than Maki and normal Ruth. No one makes a big deal about it, but Kiriha frequently takes to the field with a katana as her sidearm after all.

Staff spear that also turns to a sword.
Maki is kind of like Fate in Nanoha.

I noticed that too. I find it absolutely hilarious that Yurika is more attune to poison and those kind of spells.

>3 years later I still have no clue what the OST is since it's not listed
AAAAAAAA

Yurika the angelic magical girl of acid and poison gas

What a princess of love and courage!

youtube.com/watch?v=JzESHRxzoMk

>Yurika
>magical girl
Pick one.

She's been a true magical since Koutarou gave her Encyclopedia.

YAMERO! She's already gotten a real magic staff so she's a true magical girl now!

Landlady = Ruth = all

She's too fat.

She'll learn that sex burns fat. She'll want to do it everyday.

>sex burns up the dragon in you
a big fat lie

My favorite scene in that series. I liked Thea from the beginning, but that scene cemented her as my favorite girl.

How have I not seen this MAD?

If only later novels get animated. The scene where everyone are crowded inside room 106 and Clan + Maki sheepishly introduce themselves to everyone really warms my heart.

>My favorite scene in that series
Thea and Sanae wanting babes is better

Theia and Sanae both had their hearts crushed to dust over that whole 'cannot ever have Koutarou's babies' realization.

>She'll want to do it everyday.
Kou's hips will be shattered after the first time.

>Theia and Sanae both had their hearts crushed to dust over that whole 'cannot ever have Koutarou's babies' realization.
I really want more realistic sexuality discussion in the series

I haven't read the novels yet, so I dont know the whole context, but that makes me sad.

It's pretty simple.
Sanae looks at a couple with kids while bemoaning that she can never have that with Koutarou. Theia realized then that she's no different to Sanae the ghost cause she's an alien.

>Even if countless years and an unfathomable distance separate us...
>My feelings, will be with you!
God there's some real emotions in that Drama CD.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdlo4azaXIQ

Yurika is best girl.

Oh wow, actual different alien physiology? Great detail to have, but makes it even more sad now.

apart of the Yurika naked stuff when was the last time sexual stuff happen?

Aside from Alunya flat out telling Shizuka that he'll hibernate for a few months so that Shizuka can procreate with Koutarou in peace?

isnt by alien logic all the girl cannot have babies expect senpai and landlord-san?

>isnt by alien logic all the girl cannot have babies expect senpai and landlord-san?
it doesn't matter because thiss

I am pretty sure that Yurika is capable (from Theia's pov) given that everyone thinks that Yurika is an average cosplayer .

A lot of anime somehow do this bullshit where they don't release their OST.

I dunno about you people, but MacKenzie is best boy.

Before the reveals, only these girls could conceive a child with Kou
>Harumi and Shizuka are pure humans
>Yurika and Kiriha's races have intermingled with humans enough to have compatible DNA

I still don't know who Kenji was targeting from Kou's harem. Was it Kiriha?

Yurika actually.

Yurika isn't from the race of the magical kingdom. She's a normal human collaborator to Nana.

What about this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=G1uQoxHkpA8

>villain band together to aim koutarou dick
best trope

Kenji best boy then. Best taste to get attracted to the clumsy but magical girl of loving acid and courageous poison.

Did that happen before of after Koutaro asked Kiriha to strip?

MacKenzie is great. Here's hoping the Space Detective MacKenzie spin-off actually happens.

that wasn't really sexual

It's only sad for one girl. Everyone else is ripe for the taking.

Someone post heart invasion

heart invasion

how far the TL anyway? i only have 22 so far

Yeah, but she was my favorite girl, and the one I wanted to see most happy. Though the whole harem is amazing and I wasn't expecting to love all the girls as much as I do.

Volume 27, it's on JNC

>Sanae looks at a couple with kids while bemoaning that she can never have that with Koutarou.

Well Im curious now. Because from what we see she looks pretty human. Unless she got some weird toothed maw down there

user, can a ghost procreate with a human if she lacks a physical meat bag body to do so?

Anyone want the OSTs?

I'll post the link anyway gooDOTgl/K1g11T

Based thank you man

nice, thanks m8

Bless your soul user

Could it possibly this one?
missevan.com/sound/player?id=341464