Should I watch or read Air Gear?

Should I watch or read Air Gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Saw5q1sdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=8fr2-ChDoiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHGowi-AMk
youtube.com/watch?v=VRYrlxWzf4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The manga becomes a clusterfuck after 100. Typical Oh! Great, starts out strong then takes a sharp turn into who the fuck knows.

Read it for the art and the full story which was cut a lot in the anime.

Watch the anime for the GOAT OST, it was by the guy who did the Jet Set Radio OSTs (and Ollie King and Sonic Rush OSTs) so you know it's going to be good.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Saw5q1sdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=8fr2-ChDoiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHGowi-AMk
youtube.com/watch?v=VRYrlxWzf4c

If you like trainwrecks, art is gorgeous though.

No, you should read Eyeshield 21 instead.

This could have been the defacto shonen manga. But Oh Great! had to make it so convoluted.

If your IQ have 3 digits you should read Air Gear, otherwise just stick with the anime.

>opening has top music
>opening has the most boring visual

read while listening to the ost

Mother made a sandwich and died.

Fuck all opinions. Go in open minded. The author is unabashedly flexible with the whole work but it's something special. Air Gear and Tenjo Tenge are top favorites of mine.

You can't read it after a certain point. I have absolutely no clue what happened after a point or how it ended. Looks nice though.

Then you are weak.

Which gets more retarded: Tenjo or Airgear?

It's been a while since I've read Tenjo, but I want to say Air Gear.

either way it shit

TT is spirit power and martial arts. AG is impossible technology and incredible strength. Both go to the extreme. And they don't go to shit. They get amazing.

Read it for based Kazu.

the anime looks kind of bad

Most anime is bad. Manga remains superior. But, original format, usually is.

The manga, because it actually ends, and you can just scroll through the pages with inconsequential fan service, and anything to do with that upside down fat guy. I can't actually remember what happened in the end after battling with Sleeping Forest in a space elevator, anyone wanna clue me in?

Oh yeah, it was pretty good.