Just shut the FUCK up, you fucking novelfags...

Just shut the FUCK up, you fucking novelfags. I don't waste my fucking time reading fucking boring ass overfilled novels by the hack who calls himself a writer. You really think this nutjob is any good at fucking writing?
All hes good for is fucking barely passable concepts and settings. That's it. You hear that? THAT'S IT.
He fucking sucks at everything else and I PRIDE myself on not reading the novels.
Yes, I use the fucking wiki because it skips his shitty writing and over edge. You all just fucking waste your days circlejerking about how great of a writer he is while I enjoy the best parts and dont eat raw sewage.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/782132/c11320998a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we have an ETA for NT20?

You do know this guy writes everything index related, right? Even Railgun fillers

kamachi should be shot to death by a firing squad

>implying Kamachi isn't backed up on hundreds of cloud servers

>implying kamachi isn't an eternal making reality changes to perfect his writing

Post best (novel only obv.) characters

misaka
unironically not joking

I really want to like othinus, but she gets in the way of my Kamikoto ship. And she’s really the only threat to it too...

>(novel only)
>Not joking
So you're just dumb?

When was the last time Othinus was relevant?
Making her into a fairy running gag was a mistake.

NT18

I don't consider infodumper as relevant. Index doesn't do much besides that either.

In case of Index I agree with you. It's unbearably bad, to the point when reading it becomes a torture and you can't spend more than 10-20 minutes a day reading, with big breaks between volumes to read something better (and literally anything IS better).
>inb4 then don't read
Alas, I already started and got half way trough it.

Kamachi should have had someone else write the shit while he just planned out core premises and plotlines. His method of writing seems like it belongs in a VN.

>I get to decide what relevance is
Even then, NT14

>Kamachi should have had someone else write the shit while he just planned out core premises and plotlines.
He did that and we got Nagaispace. Which is considered by far the worst part of the franchise.

I must be the only person in the world who loves this bitch. I hope she shows up in Railgun.

Holy FUCK I love these novels, thanks Op

Arlands is the BBEG we all wish we could be

I don't know much about her, but I bet she will.

Enshuu comeback soon!

As expected, this is the average intelligence and taste of a Mikoto-monkey.
Truly third rate. Kakine is better, and he's number one too.

Kakine a shit and that's all he'll ever be

Damn it, I tried

Now this is tryhard tier.

Are you ok?

>new ip

Think you need a reminder, Mr. TRUE NUMBER 5.

Let's see, going off of the off by one meme magick rule, >Best girl is a slut, mexican laughing

So Enshuu is a slut?

No, Biri just got confirmed for Babalon and Etzali is pleased

favourite doujin?
exhentai.org/g/782132/c11320998a/

i love it when uiharu gets fired up