ICHIGO BTFO'D!?

HOLY FUCK THE DISRESPECT
What the fuck is she gonna do about it?

Why is it so hard for japs to have an assertive girl that doesn't go into arrogant cunt territory?

Kill yourself

Because more drama. Japs fucking LOVE it when girls fight over the spineless boy.

I FUCKED YOU'RE HUSBANDO

Have you actually met any girls?

95% of them are arrogant cunts to other girls they dont like.

Have you? I didn't surround myself with bitches when I was in high school.

Not him but even at professional and corporate levels it's easy to see that behavior.

Kill yourself, Youtube AIDS.

Was that the last time you interacted with them?

That look was absolutely cruel

>"YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THIS! YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THIS! LALALALALA!"

$10 says Ichigo will end up going traitor to upstage 02

The trainwreck is not stopping

Cocona BTFO

I think I figured it out. 02 is a queen bee.

What happens after a male bee mates with the queen a few times...?

Few things

1. All women are cunts to each other, especially if they want the same dick

2. All confident chicks are cunts, that's how they work

>fans being loud and making multiple threads
>contrarians being pissy and shitty in each thread
>can't have a chilled discussion without having either side shit in your ear
Sup Forums needs a purge

Maybe she'll get a taste of her medicine I hope.

how unexpected, the user that takes the middle ground is also the user who posts the worst girl

>only one thread per show
Fuck that generals shit.

I'm reasonably entertained by this show thus far.

But I have to jump around to have conversations in multiple slow threads.

It was the only disgusted look I recalled so I cropped it. I agree she's worst girl but honestly the race for best isn't going anywhere. And I'm not taking a "middle road" I'm taking a "jesus, just calm the fuck down and watch your stupid gay cartoons" road.

>I'm taking a "jesus, just calm the fuck down and watch your stupid gay cartoons" road
honestly, if you can't respect the third commandment you don't belong here

Stupid, I'm agnostic. I don't like sucking down on Hideki Anno like everyone else here does.

but user, he didn't post Ikuno

Agnostic means you don't know if there is a God. Yet, we have seen him and his stigmata, and his name is Hideaki Anno

That's just how the jews pronounce it.

Verily, there are still many who walk among us who have witnessed his Death and Rebirth

Death>rebirth
prove me wrong.

this women can be fucking monster with their pairs

If Zero Two is going to die at some point in the series, I hope Ichigo is the one who causes it to happen.

PEGFAGS BTFO

when your man is balls deep into another woman and she smirks at you

I think Ichigo will die to protect Hiro and 002 after learning how to put her feelings into words. In her last moments, she tells Hiro she has and will always love him before Delphine explodes

>All women
>All confident chicks
General statements such as these tend to be wrong most of the time, especially on a board full of otaku.

naw, they wouldn't kill a waifu. Her partner's gonna get it pretty hard though. And she'll feel bad and brood because she wants darling's useless dick while she let her man die unnoticed.

Why do y'all think Goro's a cuck? He just wants his childhood friends to be happy. For all we know he could be making Nana's Nani sore.

Can you guys really not see where this is going? It's plain as day:
>On the outside, 02 is happy that Hiro is treating her like a person, but what she's really interested in is making Ichigo suffer.
>I.e. despite the direction things seem to be heading, 02 really is a monster.
>In response to recent events, Ichigo walls herself off emotionally from Hiro and the rest of the team but maintains exterior composure as leader of their little squad.
>02 can see right through this and makes passing remarks to Ichigo about it on occasion.
>Hiro, though initially infatuated with 02, has no affection actually materialize with 02.
>Hiro is impressed by Ichigo's commanding ability but also concerned as he realizes how she's distanced herself.
>The relationship between Hiro and Ichigo eventually begins to progress and 02 is frustrated with Ichigo's newfound happiness.
>As the couple becomes more lovey dovey, 02's annoyance passes the threshold - there is a small hint of jealousy as well, foreshadowing of the genuine love 02 begins to feel for Hiro.
>02 kills Ichigo in a sortie but the rest of the team believes that her death was an accident; Ichigo's partner is wounded and in a coma.
>02 is sadistically pleased with Hiro's resulting misery, and takes great joy in the abandon with which he now pilots Strelizia; she eventually falls in love and behaves noticeably different at times.
>Coma boy awakens and the truth is revealed, dashing all of 02's hopes of a future with Hiro.
>02 flees and becomes the anime's "final boss" so to speak.
>When all hope seems lost, Hiro manages to embrace 02 and tells her that she may not be human, but all of her new behaviors are distinctly human (jealously, love, etc.) and that it's not too late to do the right thing.
>02 sacrifices herself to save everyone from some events she had set in motion to wipe them out.

tl;dr
>Monster causes problems but eventually finds her own humanity and, though it's frightening, eventually accepts it.

Don't ever become a writer.

What the fuck is this bs

OH NONONONONO

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to dry-hump Nana. Damn she's a fine piece of ass.

I really like both 02 and Ichigo. But seeing Ichigo like this hurts.
At the same time though seeing 02 all proud is kind of exhilarating.

I really hope Ichigo can recover swiftly though.
I want them to be friends.

faces like these on robots is like furry tier

>no fur
>furry

>these megaman characters

because jap girls are cunts unlike western girls

furry please leave

Robutt scissoring when?

Green texting made up shit, thinking people would read it. Kill yourself please.

>girl
She isnt even human

>unlike western girls

The NTR drama will never end in this fucking show will it

>Will shitposting end in Sup Forums, ask an user?

What did you just said..?

n-nothing

Wow, this looks pretty fucking dumb.

He doesn't even know what that is, he doesn't even know what kissing is, he doesn't even know Ichigo harbors romantic feelings for MC, Ichigo probably doesn't even know this.

I fucking love the robots in this shit