Holo is Love

Holo is Love
Holo is Life
Holo is Spice

Will we ever get any new Spice and wolf seasons? its been so long and Ive almost given up hope.
Spice and wolf thread?

Also please help me Sup Forums vote for Holo!!

Other urls found in this thread:

event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/toy/thread/6752365

vote holo please

>event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/

I tried and failed horo

I have no fear of watching you grow old while I remain young. I'll even watch you on your death bed. I am no stranger to death. But your heart is like that of an innocent child. It has always accepted everything about me, without hesitation. Because of that I am very afraid.

I do not want to wake from my dream and discover that I am all alone. I am tired of being alone! I do not want to be cold! I do not want to be lonely!

There were two kinds of strength. One was the strength that came with having something to protect. The other was the strength of having nothing to lose.

Loneliness is a sickness that leads to death.

should i pick this up even if i cant self insert for the old guy ?

You should read the LNs and then off yourself.

Do it, you can find other characters to self insert on

I need more seasons of this

Voted

In life, it's better to assume that bad things will happen to you rather than good things. You can't look at someone else's success and assume that it will happen to you. There are a lot of people in the world, so it makes sense that one or two of them are going to be fortunate. But there's only one of you. Assuming that good fortune will come to you is no different than pointing a finger at a random person and predicting the same for them. But do you think that prediction would come true?

all men die

all life dies

So do I.

And through strange eons even death may die

That is not dead which can eternal lie

Just read the fucking novels you brainlets.
we'll never get another season of this amazing show.

Im loving all these S&W threads lately

Is Holo the miracle of the universe??

Of course

best thread ever!

She looks puffy.

holo is pure

When the time comes, I may need to borrow your chest to cry upon. That's one promise I'll need from you.

Holo the Lewdwolf of Yoitsu

>tfw no scans of the whole thing
>can't find it on sale anywhere either

I really enjoyed watching this show. It was a bit uneven in places, but I felt like the relationships and character development was solid, even if it was trying to force-feed me a dubious lesson on economics at the same time.

I watched it, I liked it, and now it's long since over. That's good enough. Better that it end with two memorable seasons rather than go on until we're all completely sick of it.

A heat tends to do that.

holo forever

Holo is FLAT.

And?

i like korbo

Same

No is the truth my anime friends.

oh Korbo

is your dog ok?