Hunter x Hunter

Benjamin deserves to be King, not some arrogant feminist slut.

What's going to happen with Cammy next chapter?

Claim your Hunterfu if you don't want to be a cuck like Ben.

Cammy is fucking dead
rest in piss

Nenjamin is gonna go medieval on her

Papa Kakin will win, it's all a part of his keikaku.
He's been alive for centuries using this method along with his tit monster contributing in some way.

What does sex with Cummy feels like?

Friendly reminder that Shizuku is getting CLOWN'D!

fuck off

Like this?

Fucking delete this.

Cutiepika is my hunterfu as of now

She needs to die, Togashi made her too much of an unlikable bitch already.

She'll kill the guard next chapter but Togashi will go on hiatus so no Benji x Cammy till 2019

>unlikable bitch already.
What a weird way to write best girl.

Palm is adorable! I hope we get her within the next two arcs

She wont' appear until the voyage is over, she will be pregnant with Gon's twins.

What kind of best girl would order her better looking milf mother to kill the only decent person in this war? She's an irrelevant bitch and will be offed by Benny soon.

She's alive

Do you guys think that Benji wants to fuck his sister, but he doesn't have enough confidence to try it because he's fat and ugly?

>fat and ugly
Nigga he is more /fit/ than a greek god, look at that panel of him ripping his shirt off

Well the options are:
>Owl Man talks her out of it
>Owl Man kills her
>Her nenjuu kills him
>She's a nen user and kills him

Friendly reminder that OurGuy CHAD-CHAD (also known as Sale-Sale) will be victorious and is about to change the world, The rightful king of the Kakin Empire!

How can other princes ever EVER ever hope to compete.

Basically a realistic female character but more honest.

It's either this or...

When will the 2 princes with the least ammount of screen-time get their time to shine?

How do you pronounce his name? "Sail-Sail" or "Sah leh-Sah leh"?

Given japanese pronunciations. The second one.

The latter. There's a french accent on the e.

probably sah-leh sah-leh, since this is written by a japanese

This thread is already dead

We've had 3 threads today nigger, have some respect.

Marayam hasn't opened his mouth yet.

sorry

Maryam is hot. I want to get stuffed by his 12 inch dong.

Full list of princes and their chances at surviving the war:
>old princes
1. Benjamin - born to job. He will do something cool but is 100% dead
2. Cammy - no way the hottest prince will survive. Definitely dead
3. Zheng Lei - Good relations with Kurapika so he might have a chance but personally I can't see him surviving
4. Tserr - final boss material. Will die but not before ducking shit up
5. Tubeppa - Not interesting enough to survive
>mid princes
6. Tyson - if she joins Kurapika's young prince alliance she has a chance, if not expext a gruesome end
7. Luzurus - can't get a reason on this guy. I like him and the Nadia connection might be interesting but other then that he's not important enough
8. Sale Sale - true final boss material. Honestly he's probably dead unless he pulls a serious 180
9. Halkenburg - if he actually allowance Kurapika he might have a chance. There's a good chance that trying to quit the war may come back and bite him tho
>young princes
10. Kaccho - if the young alliance exists she will probably join it, possibly getting a character arc. Not a bad chance in my opinion
11. Fuufuu - fair chance of dying for Kachin's arc
12. Momoze - rip
13. Marayam - similar to Kaccho, not getting an arc tho
14. Woble - Togashi wouldn't kill a baby right? I want Kurapika to protect Oito's smile

it's saturday night, some people have lives ;_;

Only ones I can see winning this war are Zhang Lei, Tubeppa or Halkenburg. Everyone else is either destined to die (Nasubi, Tse, Ben, Cammy etc) or straight up incompetent.

So what happened to Hanzo's body? How can it disappear without Hanzo Skill 4 losing its effect? Did Biscuit do that with her ability or what?

Reminder that Meleoron + Benz knife = dead Phantom Troupe.

Kurapika should just hire him and be done with it.

It's under the blanket and Bisky only went to the bathroom, he just went full retard.

So, since it seems only 3 of the prince's can use Nen so far, what are their Nen Types? Benji/Cammie/Bateman.

And what would you like their abilities to be?

>Bisky leaving hanzo's body unguarded
Yeah, I don't think that's what happened

Camilla is going to make a scarf out of Benjamin

She's the only one not huddling around bodyguards like a coward. Benjamin will fall before her might.

We don't know if Camilla can use nen. Or has it been confirmed?

She didn't send anyone to learn Nen and Kurapika's hypothesis is that she already knows it

I’m fine with Pika and the others having their time as MC, but I still miss Killua

Gon a shit I'm glad Togashi moved way from them

>She's the only one not huddling around bodyguards like a coward
confirmed Camfags are Hisocucks

Why do you think Gon is shit?

He's an 18 year old ultra manlet

>18

t. leoriofag

Togashi always does something that nobody expects. Even if seems anticlimactic. That's why Ben is doomed. There's no way that Cummy will lose.

Benjamin isn't on her level. Final match will be Camilla vs Tse

>implying Pika won't be the one to fight Tse

I'd like to see that even though I'm a Benfag. Just for the lolz.

She feels more dangerous than Benjamin to me.

>Implying that girly manlet would stand a chance.

This is now a Bill thread

Can confirm.

LMAO. Benjamin is such a joke. Nobody takes him seriously.

Best Zodiac

So what do you guys think of Halkenburg's beast condition? Are these feathers similar to judgement chain? Meaning if he or his men oppose their will and participate in the war/kill anybody, they will collapse for a certain amount of time? If that's the risk what could be the return?

Is Cammy a virgin bros?

Yeah, but she's mine.

Seems like it. I mean don’t beasts reflect the person they are parasitizing? It would make sense that the bird thing makes others follow the princes will of leaving this war

So the king just mind transfers into the body of the victor, right?

Why is the King so sexy bros?

You reminded me that he has a titty monster himself, that also opens up the possibility of him being able to die and have his body be useful for the weird nen shit tech at the end of last chapter.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK
Why isn't there any good hentai of her?

>1. Benjamin -
>2. Cammy -
Agreed on both accounts. Plus Cammy has been given no "camera character" to tie her to the other plots, which is a big signal for "character who will die soon" in political dramas.
>3. Zheng Lei -
I would say that he has the largest odds of winning if Halkenburg meets some tragic end. Which is likely, since HxH has never had a "clear cut" good ending except in maybe the Zoldyck arc.
>4. Tserr -
Tse has good relationships with Halkenburg, so there might be more than meets the eye with him. I could, for example, see Tse agreeing to Halkenburg's dream of a democracy in exchange of Kurapika's life or something that could let Togashi pull off a "surprise" ending.
>5. Tubeppa -
Agreed. Plus Tse is the big bad, and we know he expects her to die.
>6. Tyson -
I think she is dead. But I imagine something more tragic than gruesome.
>7. Luzurus -
He has been shown as a slacker so far. Which actually gets him Togashi points because Togashi has said that he doesn't trust politicians who nominate themselves.
>8. Sale Sale -
Totally dead. If Togashi had wanted to set him up as a twist villain, he would have probably refrained from having his Assassin kill Momoze.
>9. Halkenburg -
The trap built into his Nen restriction was given too much attention for it to be irrelevant later. He is either gonna die a tragic death or be saved from death's clutches by Tse.
>10. Kaccho -
>11. Fuufuu -
I would say Kaccho has more chances of dying because Fuu has more growth to do.
>12. Momoze -
RIP
>13. Marayam .
I think he is safe for now with both Bisky and Hanzo as POVs, but I also don't see Togashi letting two babies live
>14. Woble -
I can only see Woble dying if there is a new big bad to set up. For example, if it turns out that Zheng and not Tserr is the big bad. Tserr doesn't really need to be shown killing babies to win. That said, Wobble is probably not becoming king.

Strong contender for next prince to die off paneled.

>Be 8ft rageLion/human/muscle hybrid
>Get stared down and told to get the fuck out of the way by cute /fa/ princess
>Dad has to intervene on your behalf

Is that Kurapika?

Screencap this, by the end of this volume everyone's gonna change their opinions on Benjamin, that dude's gonna be a great character by the end of this arc. HE.WILL.WIN.

No, he knows we know to expect the opposite, so it would actually be unexpected for Benjamin to prevail.

So no one is going to mention that Hanzo strangled someone and made it seem like suicide (wrapping the rope around his neck). Hanzo is turning to be an immoral assassin and I love it.

Just like most if his cast?

It's the horse from the Zodiacs.

So why did Togashi decided to make him a bigger genius than Gon and Killua combine?

Like Neon?

Anyone who understands the basic rules of narrative would bet for Ben, user. That's the predictable path.

he's a shinobi, he's trained since birth to be an immoral assassin, he's a weaker killua without the autism

It’s not impossible he’s actually stronger than Killua, but we’ve seen so little of him. He was stronger Nenless apparently, but we don’t know much about his Nen abilities. Though there was also the needle which leaves things indeterminate.

>yorkshin
>chrollo can hold position against 2 senior zoldyck not letting them do any moves without using any fancy nen crap

>chrollo vs hisoka
>needs an upgraded skill (the bookmark) to chain multiple abilities together in a 1v1

is hisoka that strong, the zoldyck stealth jobbers or togashi just forgot the power levels from back then?

Somehow this difficult to understand the difference between fighting defensively and actively trying to kill someone.

if he could defend from 2 of the top assassins in the word without nen abilities he shouldnt need to go that far, and still struggle, to kill one guy, as strong he might be

"basic rules of narrative" you're just talking out your ass. There's no such thing t. litfag

Chrollo was going for "style". If Chrollo just wanted kill Hisoka he'd have been able to do it a lot quicker.

He has royal perfect genetics

I'm still mad that Killua gave up Gon for his sister/brother/it.

Chrollo won without even touching Hisoka. There was no struggle on his part until now.

>if he could defend from 2 of the top assassins in the word without nen abilities

He used Fun Fun Cloth to try and capture one of them. He fought defensively, evading and blocking their attacks. Zeno mentioned this outright.

Same goes for his fight with Hisoka. He fought at a distance for the most part, letting the puppets wear him down and break his composure, lying in wait for the right moment to eventually blow him up.

Me too, user. Probably because Alluka showed more affection.

Gon's a normie now, would YOU want to associate with him?

which was the biggest asspull?

>gon-san
>oh my nen
>nanika can grant anything
>killua gets free wishes

while the first two can be somewhat excused with the whole "nen stronger after death" thing the others are completely inexcusable

Killua gets free wishes is the only asspull that kinda annoyed me